What's new

SSSDH S1 x Sour Bubble F1

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well after being lucky enough and honored to do a test run of some fine ass hazes, I found a tremendous mother from the gift pack OJD sent me for completing the test. In a pack of his sssdh s1, I found this gem... I crossed the cut to my selected and tested Sour Bubble male . I pollinated the entire plant but I believe my pollen was going bad from a previous power outage and sitting in the freezer, the plant only managed 15 seeds... I sprouted 9 a few months ago as a Christmas gift to myself. I flipped em after about a month of veg and threw the girls back into veg in larger pots to get bigger, flowered out the boys in the 1 gallon pots they were started in and harvested pollen. Choosing to let them flower for 3 weeks before I started harvesting a nice box full of pollen from all five mixed together. :dance013:Dan, tell the Mrs, her tupperware went to good use. :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 12

Day 12

She has taken to the nets well, amazing response to lst, super-cropping, topping, and everything I have thrown at her. The hybrid vigor stands out. All of the plants were very uniform only showing size difference when they all went into different sized pots. She has been defoled heavily in veg and twice so far in flower. In spite of all of my stress she has grown exceptionally well. If I didnt top and fuck with her training so hard she would have outgrown my lights easy.

Rooting cuts of all four girls to dust the mixed pollen from the 5 boys with for the f2. :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
9fp1l0.jpg

ghostmade

Veteran
This the exact samenproject i was going to do . except im using rez sssdh freebies from seedbay . hopefully i get a good female and a good sour bubble male.
Anyways im interested to see how this goes.good luck brother

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 35 and I think I may see the start of the massive calyx swelling trait I so desire on the bubble indica... I am very happy so far. A fine family line to play with. They look to go at least 10 weeks so far to me.

ghostmade

Veteran
I heard the sb mes shkuld bring down the flowering time.maby thats a sssdh leaning pheno(in regaurds to flowering time) anyways she look like sbe is going to be fire

ghostmade

Veteran
Good to know that the sb male brought down the flowering time.i think bog knows what he is talking about.lol

G

growhigh1233

looking good i found a gem in rez'z sssdh XI........ i might cross it to some highland Mexican x blueberry

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tony, not to be derogatory, but your a serious bubble head...lol....lookin great dude!

It's good for what ails ya! I haven't found anything better to help with pain and inflammation, that's mainly what I breed for.

Last cross I made with my boy before he bit the dust. Looks like he did his thing, standing tall with no flop and looks to start stacking some decent colas.
Finally got a sour bubble cross that I can net with good results. She stretched a bit into week 5 here, looks to be slowing down so thats a good indication of the flower time leaning to 10 weeks or better, we'll see. Feeding her like a ten weeker from here on out, gonna amp up the p k a bit see how she goes, just top dressed with some roasted chaarred banana peels I made, should be a nice p k boost in a couple weeks, right on time I hope.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome veg vigor and nice stretch too dude, best I have gotten out of all my sb hybrids.
I am pretty happy so far. I will do some serious work in the f2. I'll prolly defol her some more in a few days. I been defol since veg so shes used to it, did a few aggressive ones in first few weeks of flower but she is stacking nice now so a little at a time so I dont stall her.