What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organics round 2

lotus710

aw fuck dawg. sorry to hear about your situation. i hope you find a place right away!
im probably a bit too far from you for you to move but there are a lot of places renting around my neck of the woods. if it comes to it feel free to drop me a pm and i can maybe help you out a bit:) hope the best

Bmac1

Veteran
Ive been spreading the real nice girls around so hopefully I get them back if I cant keep them alive somehow. Actually got the notice today so its end of July and Im out. We need to find something to buy but our down payment puts us in condo maybe townhouse range.

Pressure makes diamonds, right? lol

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Bmac
Talk to the bank to see if you can cut a deal directly with them.That's if you like the place.
They may go for it or maybe look for a fixer upper that been on the market for a long time.
Low ball some properties.:woohoo:
Condo fees just defer a high mortgage payment.

Sorry about this landlords craziness and upheaval.

Things will work out.
ph:)
55231408.jpg

Bmac1

Veteran
There is no low balling properties where I am PH. Mind you the condo market is a bit different but houses here routinely have bidding wars leading to sales 75-150K+ over asking price. We are looking at older things with a bit more room and in need of a little TLC. Going to start looking at places this week.

Goats

There is no low balling properties where I am PH. Mind you the condo market is a bit different but houses here routinely have bidding wars leading to sales 75-150K+ over asking price. We are looking at older things with a bit more room and in need of a little TLC. Going to start looking at places this week.

we definitely live in the same city. fuck this city. 125k income and we can only smartly get a condo. garbage.

Muad' Dib

Sorry to read it my friend. Much support.

By the way, it looks as this is a job for "the mountain", let him to talk with the landlord.

gregor-clegane-the-mountain-halfthor-bjornsson-jpg.jpg

Vibes

Bmac1

Veteran
I know its been a while but it looks like I finally have a place lined up and just in time. I have to be out of here by the end of the month but have purchased a condo so no having to move to the parents or inlaws, woo hoo!

It is a top floor unit and shares no wall with any other unit. I am just thinking of the challenges of growing in an apartment.

The main thing is going to be odor control and I think I will pick up a vaportek unit as a back up in the event of a power outtage.

The next thing is that I Want to stay organic but getting bails of promix in, is certainly going to be a challenge and I am open to ideas. I am thinking I should buy 2 bails and get it in while moving in when it would be easier to hide. That and maybe getting a mix going in the next couple days and store it in a large tote and move that into the unit.

I also need to have my sparky bud have a look at the panel and see what I can set up. Not sure if I will set up in the storage area which is also where the panel is or use the spare room where it has a window for ventilation as the storage area is enclosed. I am thinking of making the switch to CMH so plenty of scenarios going through my head right now but mostly just happy to have a place to live, lol.

As usual, any and all input is appreciated. Looking forward to getting set up again and hopefully I can get some of my ladies back.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I "think" Planet Clean/Green Planet or similar (janitor supply) sells the cartridge under a different brand.

I made the mistake to ask the clerk about it and was rewarded with the result.

What I am babbling is that there may be a nearby source sans shipping.

Nice score on the new digs.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear you found a new place.

Getting supplies in there will be challenging. I hope some others with more experience can provide some tips. Unfortunately, I got got nothing, lol.

JAWS

ahh very happy to see the LIME COOKIES being grown over here still after all this time, i have a mid sized one here at week 4...

very nice:biggrin:

Slipnot

Glad to see your back on track, kinda reminds me when i partnered up with a friend 200 plant grow ,, not even 2 weeks in and his landlord informed him that.
Being house was on company land. had to have fire marshal inspected due to insurance i guess talk about a midnight tear out and 1000 bucks of my money shot to hell

Bmac1

Veteran
Yes, things could always be worse. Ill be getting a few cuts this week to rebuild the stable and getting a new batch of soil mixed. Going to grab a couple of 315w cmh lights for the tent and get things rolling again.

lotus710

im currently building a cob led light. you should check out building your own led bmac. growmau5 and green gene on youtube and rollitup have great diy tutorials.

smilley

Veteran
I know its been a while but it looks like I finally have a place lined up and just in time. I have to be out of here by the end of the month but have purchased a condo so no having to move to the parents or inlaws, woo hoo!

It is a top floor unit and shares no wall with any other unit. I am just thinking of the challenges of growing in an apartment.

The main thing is going to be odor control and I think I will pick up a vaportek unit as a back up in the event of a power outtage.

The next thing is that I Want to stay organic but getting bails of promix in, is certainly going to be a challenge and I am open to ideas. I am thinking I should buy 2 bails and get it in while moving in when it would be easier to hide. That and maybe getting a mix going in the next couple days and store it in a large tote and move that into the unit.

I also need to have my sparky bud have a look at the panel and see what I can set up. Not sure if I will set up in the storage area which is also where the panel is or use the spare room where it has a window for ventilation as the storage area is enclosed. I am thinking of making the switch to CMH so plenty of scenarios going through my head right now but mostly just happy to have a place to live, lol.

As usual, any and all input is appreciated. Looking forward to getting set up again and hopefully I can get some of my ladies back.

Hello Bmac1. You can buy smaller bales, or break the bales into smaller units for stealthy transport. Personally, I'd go hydro and minimise some of the transporting. You have to remove all the soil from the apartment afterwards also.

It's good to hear you're getting back into action, you are a very good grower :)

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for the compliment smilley. I got a new batch of soil that has just been mixed and i got some snips in a dome from a generous friend. Got some sunshine daydream and cherry blossom. Hoping to get some others added back as well in due time. Gettings things in and out isnt so bad but i do need to look into an emergency odor control measure. Ill be ordering a couple cmh here shortly to get the flower tent up and running.

Got to get the bodhi tester beans popped too. They are ssdd x blue dream which should be nice.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
The move is really an easy time to bring your supplies in. Hiding in plain sight. Many people have enormous amounts of stuff, so it makes to a little more. Are these the only plants you grow bmac? As i have many other plants i am already perceived as eccentric.
Good news about your housing situation over all. Be well

Latest posts

Latest posts