What's new

Pure Kush s1 & Hybrids..

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Couple Pure kush S1's, love the smell of these plants they range from gassy, sour, og, lime, marshmallow, and earthy. Just a bunch of random S1 pics, its really tough trying to get proper pictures of the plants right now but come harvest I am going to have more room and want to document the differents phenos I've been seeing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Fire in the sky, thanks for helping Im gonna do that in the future for now tho I am too lazy to change it up.

Last pk s1

picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

Damn so glad to see someone bust out those 0,s blueberry x pk I've been holding my beans Chaco sent me a few years ago think it's time to crack the blueberry first. Deffo subbed to this thread:)
He sent me at least 50 maybe more beans of each pure kush X

Chem4
Chemd
O,s blueberry
Chemsis
Nl5 haze bx
Ecsd

Happy days

Tyga

Veteran
Got some PK s1's a couple weeks away from flowering. Pretty hyped to see what I can find. Do wish that I stored my seeds better... All my leftover ChemD x PK and Chemd x NL5/Haze were duds :moon: my fault entirely... 4-5 years old and werent stored properly whatsoever. bummer

Tyga

Veteran
Some PK s1s enjoying the new Powerveg hortilux t5 bulbs... also some China cat from Topdawg mixed in there aswell.
t4y2b9.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Resurrected from the depths of ICmag - Chem Sis x TCPK in the front. Only seedling that made it, but it appears to be Sis dom with that leaf curl going on.

Looking forward to what this little plant may bring! :respect:

picture.php

dank.Frank

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Howdy, I’ll have some pics to add here... I got about 6 Chem Sis x TCPK that are waiting for their spot in the flower room, will end up being pretty large plants so it should be fun!

mexweed

Veteran
I have an s1 of a strain called black malibu, I'm thinking black domina or blackberryXmalibu pure kush

J-Icky

I’m currently running LA Dream which is Hazeman cross of LA Pure Kush x Blue Dream.
LA wasn’t one of the “pure kushes” listed by the OP but I’d be happy to share my info on them if they would apply to this thread as a hybrid.
I’ll wait for a few responses to say it’s ok before I’d just toss up info and pics.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is about Topanga Canyon Pure Kush, specifically. It's a more OG like cut that has a lime marshmallow sort of smell.

I've got no clue what other names it goes by, but it is NOT the Suge PK or the Puss Kush. Those are both much more Bubba like cuts. If I'm not mistaken, this is the same cut HPRC carries as Pure Kush, but I could be wrong.

dank.Frank

highsteppa

Veteran
I’m pretty sure the topanga used here came from hprc/Kevin Jowdry

I have a family member who ran the chem d x pk from seed for 3-4 years (until he ran out of the seed I gave him) and all the old stoners/60+ folks he shared it with thought it the best they’ve had.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem Sis x Pure Kush

picture.php

picture.php

I let her get a bit dry and her leaves burned. That's my bad - not a discoloration due to Chem genetics. Just to be clear.

She smells lime on the front end with a hint of garlic to the back end. Fat, 3 lobbed leaves. Liking the looks of this plant for sure.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely fat as they start and looks like they will thin out a bit as they get bigger though. Honestly, looking like a fairly balanced 50/50 type expression if not a bit of a lean to the chem sis side, even though I get more lime smells currently.

It's young. All conjecture. Proof is in the pudding. Can't wait to flower her out.

dank.Frank

Happy Times

Definitely fat as they start and looks like they will thin out a bit as they get bigger though. Honestly, looking like a fairly balanced 50/50 type expression if not a bit of a lean to the chem sis side, even though I get more lime smells currently.

It's young. All conjecture. Proof is in the pudding. Can't wait to flower her out.

dank.Frank

We’ll see what happens! Thanks for sharing Frank. It’s fun to conjecture isn’t it?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I just got Topanga. Hopefully the one plant is big enough to flip in the next round in two weeks. I hear it's some of the strongest weed you can smoke. So right down my alley.

Latest posts

Latest posts