What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Puffed out bho

Hash Man

Been working my tek and refining alot lately. Check out this crazy cake i made from some outdoor sd nug from 2013. Im working a large amount now, but check the test run!

SkunkPlz

i would puff tuff on that. Great job. Wish you were in denver so i could get u to make me so cakes like that :)

Hash Man

Not at all. Next puff i make i will take a pic with an infrared temp gun. Lol im not posting to massage my ego by posting fake comb. This stuff is stable in a hot room.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hash Man

Sextracts- eventually i might make a tek post. Suffice it to say that all the temps seem to be dependent on the material. I cant say one temp or hg lvl will work all the time bc it wont. I dont rush, & I do try to dry my material out properly b4 vacuum fwiw. Later tonight i will show the latest cook.

Hash Man

If yield wasn't a factor would you still make oil ?

Good ?.... I have been making concentrates for over a decade. I started out with kief and moved to bubble. When ilife showed how to make the real bubble, i spent years perfecting it. Then i went through a bho phase in 06, but was unable to purge it properly, so i went back to bubble. As of now i really believe solvent extraction is the most efficient and if worked properly can be on the same level as the best bubble. I think that the knowledge of purging will eventually improve collectively and the ? Of which is better will fade into oblivion.

Also, i have a bad right shoulder from years of martial arts training, so bubble can be a bit laborious.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you tried making bubble or oil from kief ? i think that is gonna be process that im going to be sticking with until i can find a better one . i never am really that happy with the quality i get from outdoor compared to light dep or indoor unless i turn it into kief first.

Yes. We run kif in a 6" column on a Mk III. Makes a gorgeous extraction, but less aromatic than from bud.

Here is some cotton candy white shatter made using bubble hash.

Attachments

• White shatter-1-1.jpg
    White shatter-1-1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 15

MEMED

Id like to try that stuff. Ive never used a wax I can deal with for more then a day. Always have to have variety, but with the waxs ive never found a solid rotation. Thanks for the thread hash man. I think thats 50 for me. either 49, or 50... lets c

hobb3s93

that stuff looks intense man, made me want sum biscuits haha

if u break it apart and then try to mush it back together does it stay in a waxy crumble form or snappy shattery like of consistency?

i think i saw on some of your other posts that u would take it out the vac oven and whip after its been in there for a couple hours.. does this play into getting it to this state?

i just cant imagine maintaing a muffin for 8 hours let alone 4

are leaving it in the dish for vac ?or using those cupcake things or do u transfer some from the dish to the cupcake wraps after a couple hours?

:tiphat::tiphat:

Hash Man

that stuff looks intense man, made me want sum biscuits haha

if u break it apart and then try to mush it back together does it stay in a waxy crumble form or snappy shattery like of consistency?

i think i saw on some of your other posts that u would take it out the vac oven and whip after its been in there for a couple hours.. does this play into getting it to this state?

i just cant imagine maintaing a muffin for 8 hours let alone 4

are leaving it in the dish for vac ?or using those cupcake things or do u transfer some from the dish to the cupcake wraps after a couple hours?

:tiphat::tiphat:

It crumbles up like kief kindof. Its for sure dependant on the material, and is easy to mess up. Its like baking, you only get one shot per cake. I need to grind out my tek more b4 i post how its done. Its not always the same.... I thought i had it down and just ruined a huge piece. As the size of the cakes i make get larger, a dif temp is needed. Those cakes were not made using molds.

Latest posts

Latest posts