What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Boss Cocky

24 hour later and all 6 repoted in easy organic cube plugs...

Killer A5 Haze beanz are fresh and 100% rate of sucess in sprouting..

Yo Knuckels,hope it will be finished before Chrismass,have a plan to bust brains
to some friends if they are so potent as advertised..
G’Day Dog Star,

I’ve been bursting some brains with the straight Malawi. I’m sure these won’t let you down.

Neiko

I grow in living soil using Doc Bud's High Brix Blend. I don't know about the sponsorship rules and mentioning non sponsored products so I'd say just give that a google and you'll find his website.

Boss Cocky

I grow in living soil using Doc Bud's High Brix Blend. I don't know about the sponsorship rules and mentioning non sponsored products so I'd say just give that a google and you'll find his website.
Thanks, mate. I doubt it will be available here in Oz. If you have any light to shed on what makes product great that would be appreciated. I just got a product from NTS called Brix-Fix that I have high hopes for. Trials with culinary herbs have shown some remarkable increases in terpene production.

Neiko

I know of a couple growers using his products and methods down under. There's no issue getting through customs, there's just increased shipping cost and locating an acceptable peat mix (promix hp or sunshine #4). The system is based on Dr. William Albrecht and Dr. Reams soil science. Everything is is based on a soil test and proper calcium levels is key. Doc has taken all the guess work out. His system produces top quality every time.

G

Beautiful plants Syd. I love my keeper Killer cut. Speaking of the Panama x A5, I recently finished that beauty and I absolutely love it! I do a lot of testing and my main focus on testing is the terpene profiles. High THC is nice but it's the terps that get my blood pumping and the Panama x A5 crushed my previous record of 2.67%. She came back a whopping 3.4%. I've been chasing that 3% benchmark for years. Her cannabinoids came back at 24% so this girl has the whole package! I look forward to hearing what you think about it.

Thanks brother,you really do a great job!Thanks for those tests,too!

Great to here about the panama x a5.Mine is smelling a lot in veg already!Will post back for sure!

Boss Cocky

I know of a couple growers using his products and methods down under. There's no issue getting through customs, there's just increased shipping cost and locating an acceptable peat mix (promix hp or sunshine #4). The system is based on Dr. William Albrecht and Dr. Reams soil science. Everything is is based on a soil test and proper calcium levels is key. Doc has taken all the guess work out. His system produces top quality every time.

Thanks again, mate. I’ve been checking out his site. I’ve studied the Albrechtian methods and I must say that I’m struggling to reconcile some of Doc’s ratios with what Albrecht and others following in his footsteps have promoted. I can’t argue with your results though. I will have to give this some more investigation.

I had better stop derailing the thread now.

Cheers,
BC

Dog Star

Veteran
6 Killer A5 Haze going well... its brick colour pots.. they look pretty simmilar..

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
all seed pop up on the same time?i buy5 too also they give me 6 but i just pop up 4 other 2 still sleeping.....

Whats your sprouting method??

Am haved all 6 sprout in same time... but dont worry as some will need day or two.. this run i also have another strains and a strain that majority progeny was sprouted after 24 hours last 2 seeds sprouted after 7 and 8 days was last in group...

so be patient as seeds are fresh but they dont go all in 24 hours out.. its not rule of thumb..

Dog Star

Veteran
6 Killer A5 Haze grows in brick coloured plastic pots..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They all haved some marks on first set of leafes and i was tought its some pest..
but they was under humid and hot coditions sprouting so who knows what
goes wrong with these... anyway there is no further damage and they grow
vigourous further..

Boss Cocky

Hi Dog Star,

I use the Eazy Plugs too. I used to get those leaf spots when I watered the plugs with straight tank water. Now I add a little micronised calcium and magnesium carbonate to the water.

My 6 little KA5 seedlings are going well. #’s 1-5 emerged from the cubes on the 25th, with #6 following 24h later.

I’m vaping on some powerful Malawi from my own garden and some sweet SSH from a mate.

Really looking forward to the Killer A5!

Dog Star

Veteran
Hi Dog Star,

I use the Eazy Plugs too. I used to get those leaf spots when I watered the plugs with straight tank water. Now I add a little micronised calcium and magnesium carbonate to the water.

My 6 little KA5 seedlings are going well. #’s 1-5 emerged from the cubes on the 25th, with #6 following 24h later.

I’m vaping on some powerful Malawi from my own garden and some sweet SSH from a mate.

Really looking forward to the Killer A5!

Using Easy Plugs cause they aloud me that i have bigger rates
of sucessfull rooting whithouth damping off from gnat larvae..

Interesting thing is that other 2 strains dont show problems
so i dont belive its Cal-Mag problem..

anyway its minor as they overcome this and next set of leafes
goes normal out..

:tiphat:

baduy

Nice start Dog Star, and beautiful flowers in previous pages I guess you will have some amazing plants to show very soon. Too bad I'm broke currently, those A5 and C5 NH crosses by Ace are damn tempting
Hoping they will still be on sale in the near future.

Dog Star

Veteran
Nice start Dog Star, and beautiful flowers in previous pages I guess you will have some amazing plants to show very soon. Too bad I'm broke currently, those A5 and C5 NH crosses by Ace are damn tempting
Hoping they will still be on sale in the near future.

Thanx Baduy.. am also now broke when i spended on seeds
and some LEDs.. :biggrin: LOL

But am pretty happy with what i purchased... was look at those
huge buds Dubi and others showed and i could not resist to
not buy them...

Hope i made them justice.. we will sees how they will goes,i will
try mine best but there is too much of unknown in this equation..

Kind regards

noodleman

My Killer A5 Haze experience

My Killer A5 Haze experience

I thought I would report on my pleasant and rewarding experience with my first A5 Haze. The 3 photos show the plant in the tent, immediately before chopping, and while drying. The dry yield was pushing 5 ounces of buds that produce a quite potent clear headed buzz. I rate it a step up in potency over the purple MH, although I think I may prefer the purple buzz at its peak compared to the A5 buzz at its peak. The purple is maybe more uplifting and laugh inducing while the A5 has more legs along with a clearer and crisper effect. This is a very subjective and subtle distinction and should be taken with a grain of salt. The A5 will be a regular in my rotation.
The plant in my tent in front of the A5 is a Golden Tiger. I thought it was good but not up to either of the Malawi x haze's I've grown. The other two plants are an Inzane in the Membrane and a Prayer Pupil. Both are excellent sativa strains with the PP being perhaps the strongest pot I've ever grown.

Latest posts

Latest posts