What's new

Can We Say Kush Treez

Germanator

Maybe something to anticipate for your next run would be to flower ealier/cool with hoods/or tie down before your top colas reach your bare bulbs? Everyone's run in each new set-up should teach you something new. Having not seen your's in person I would simply suggest cleaning out your garage. I know this sounds a bit obvious but considering all the mite problems you had this run, I think a cleaner environment is worth a shot. I look forward to your next grow...as well as future letters to high times to curb the flagrant "know-it-all" attitude they project from time to time...best of luck, and stay safe.

Germ

G

yeah i ahve been reworking it and i am lining the inside chamber with black white poly.after i completly clean it out and bomb the living shit out of the room. but all my mite probs are gone and in the past... so no worries on htat shit. i ahve been at them regularly for a while now and ahve noticed theya re gone.. the freazing cold temps ahve helped as well. but yeah the chamber will be set to veg for 4 weeks then flip 12/12 i dont think i will end up with 8 foot tall monsters again. thinking 6 ftt max is perfect. will be lots of great chanes for the next run whihc starts in 2 weeks.. pics and a new thread to come..

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck i always loose this thread and miss things, so the shits been chopped. thats good to hear, lots of extreme dank fillin the air i bet, gotta get those cola pics up man. glad to see your finishing the room up, next run should be sweet. shoot ya a pm later!