What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20k commercial unit grow- OG kush and GDP

zeet

Veteran
Bad ass! Very nice craftsmanship sir.

I'm going to keep up with this one.

Got my (to-be) mothers in 5 gallons and into the main room for now. This pic is before I weeded out 6 males today! I've got a quantum kush, Chernobyl, a BD x og, cherry pie, and tangieland and I had galactic jack but they were all males!! Which is unheard of from TGA genetics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 14
Also here is the last shot of them in 1 gallons. Tomorrow they will all be transplanted to 10 gal smart pots with different soil mixes for trialling. Pics to come! And thanks all for the positive feedback! Good vibes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
GDP's are looking good. They are definetly slow growing compared to the OG's and I'm hesitant to top em

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 13
Got the main room most of the way filled up. Still have 35 to go for tomorrow. Plants are in 10 gal smartpots now. 4 different soil mixes running head to head

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 12
A great question. FF Ocean Forest, 2 different soil substrates that I am testing for a soil company, and now sanctuary. Then I am running each type with and without Organichar, (except substrates which already have organichar) a type of inoculated Biochar that I am pretty sure will increase yield at least 20% while allowing me to decrease water and nutrients.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Room looking nice. Finally have all of the lights other than my mother room on. I am having a power issue so I am waiting for a friend to install a transformer. Right one lights are run at 75%

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 12
One my my Chernobyl mothers-to-be. This one is my favorite, very bushy. Looks like she would produce some heady flower

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 26