What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

hammalamma

Veteran
two tubes [40 to 50 grams of low quality bud], one can power 5x, warm everclear purge
picture.php

shakenstar

@ hammalamma

how do you purge your bho??
I noticed that some of your bho had impurities inside. Looks to me like little green pieces.

Cheers

hammalamma

Veteran
@ hammalamma

how do you purge your bho??
I noticed that some of your bho had impurities inside. Looks to me like little green pieces.

Cheers

In the last pic that's just tiny bubbles, I do get lil pieces of weed in it some times from being careless. I just pick them out with a knife.
I purge in 15 x 9 glass baking dishes, I usually heat them up first to 150 degrees when its cold out, spray, let evap with fan on it until it doesn't move then bring inside to the hot plate on simmer with a fan blowing over it. For small amounts a couple hours is fine but for larger amounts I go overnight.I keep the dish warm with a freeze/warm pack that I microwave for a couple min while scraping. Vacuum it on the hot plate for about 30 min, sometimes twice.Now that is what I normally do, I also use ovens, hps lamps, Jacuzzi water, and so far the best strong sunlight.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Stovetop Purge

Stovetop Purge

whippin GDP bho like a boss

my wrist game's sick

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 9

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
some BHO my friend made from my popcorn and trim....becoming a bigger fan of BHO especially since i have all this free wax more than i can even smoke! i usually topdress my bowls with some and melt with a glowrod...

newyearsBHO005.jpg

SFV popcorn
newyearsBHO006.jpg

SFV popcorn
newyearsBHO009.jpg

Animal Cookie sugar leaf trim
newyearsBHO007.jpg

Sugar leaf blend, the bulk that he sells to the clubs. 70% SFV and the rest is sugar leaf trim from my last harvest, lvpk, gdp, cherry pie, new wave..
newyearsBHO008.jpg

Mia

some BHO my friend made from my popcorn and trim....becoming a bigger fan of BHO especially since i have all this free wax more than i can even smoke! i usually topdress my bowls with some and melt with a glowrod...

newyearsBHO005.jpg

SFV popcorn
newyearsBHO006.jpg

SFV popcorn
newyearsBHO009.jpg

newyearsBHO007.jpg

Sugar leaf blend, the bulk that he sells to the clubs. 70% SFV and the rest is sugar leaf trim from my last harvest, lvpk, gdp, cherry pie, new wave..
newyearsBHO008.jpg

Nice oil.
I don't even have any desire to smoke herb any more. It's pretty weird in a way since i spent so much of my life toking.
When you say glow rod, you mean like a hakko soldering iron or something?

bulk oil pic

bulk oil pic

Posted this pic in the wrong section. it weighs 13.5 oz. Made with outdoor popcorn- a whole lot of it. Took a lot of time to make. Enjoy.

Attachments

• bho1.jpg
    bho1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 12
don't you just love a good friend!

newyearsBHO005.jpg

SFV popcorn
newyearsBHO006.jpg

SFV popcorn
newyearsBHO009.jpg

newyearsBHO007.jpg

newyearsBHO008.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubbles

Attachments

• Butane bubbles-1.jpg
    Butane bubbles-1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i'm posting up some of my old bubble shots too then.

the last one has an image that looks like a grim reaper in it to me, inside the bubble that looks like it has a wave on the bottom of it.

851huge22.jpg

freakshit11280.jpg

grimreapers.jpg