What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

Wow 21 cans of butane.. I went to the club the other day and this one mentioned that they don't buy anything that's not vacuum purged. When you think about it that is a shit load of butane just going straight in the air..

skunk pharm research vacuum purges with a butane recycling system, for the reasons you mention.

drythroat

I make BHO with kief. I make my kief with a dry sift tumbler and keep the best stuff to smoke just as is in kief form but the 2nd and 3rd grade kief goes to make BHO. I don't like any particulate in my kief or hash so making BHO with the lesser grade kief is a must.

I've found the BHO made from kief to be incredibly smooth, tasty and potent. I could save some time and just run butane over my trim but it would take a lot more butane unless we set up a self contained extraction system which may still happen some day. Then there is all that extra residue that build up from using so much butane.

I've been using vector 5x refined butane and will continue to do so until I find something better. Last run I got 70 grams of BHO from 215 grams of 2nd and 3rd grade kief.

smorekush

b69801ee.jpg

4d1a13f7.jpg

Mowie wowie buds. 10 ~ 1.8 (18%)
HMK TEK. It's very possible without a vac guys!
This is my 7th run and my best. Got some Tahoe to be sprayed next!

hammalamma

Veteran
b69801ee.jpg

4d1a13f7.jpg

Mowie wowie buds. 10 ~ 1.8 (18%)
HMK TEK. It's very possible without a vac guys!
This is my 7th run and my best. Got some Tahoe to be sprayed next!

Looks great, tasty too! The vacuum purging gives me some peace of mind to know for sure all the solvent is out, I make a lot of oil for other people and I don't want any one smoking or vaping stuff they shouldn't. But your right you don't need it.

smorekush

Looks great, tasty too! The vacuum purging gives me some peace of mind to know for sure all the solvent is out, I make a lot of oil for other people and I don't want any one smoking or vaping stuff they shouldn't. But your right you don't need it.

Thanks buddy! I completely agree with you about peace of mind. Something about getting completely intimate with my run gives me total satisfaction though! Now if I was running ozs I'd definitely have a vac running to save time... You'd think I'm crazy how long it takes me to produce my final product. Stay greasy brotha!

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I dont know if this is a good return....

I dont know if this is a good return....

But I used 10 ounces of Highland Mexican X Blueberry :)

picture.php

To make 40 grams of this :blowbubbles:

picture.php

We used:

12 cans of 5x Power Super Refined Butane

4 glass tubes (each holds 2.5 ounces)

I love this stuff!!! :jump: It tastes like Halls Mentho-lyptus cough drops and is the smoothest oil I have ever smoked, it doesnt make me have a coughing fit like most oils do :wave:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidays my fellow oilheds! :xmasnut:

some bho i just made couple minutes ago from ecsd and chem sister- buds only :)

gonna vac purge half dozen times down to 29hg and should have some nice budder to share for this weekend. :dance013:

Ill post a picture of the purged bho tomorrow.

stay safe everyone

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love your pix, jump!

Yeah, hard to believe the Jumpmiester might be destroying works of art like these, by actually vaporizing them.

Jump, old friend, these masterpieces are so artistic, that you have to stop vaporizing them, and place them on public exhibition, or at least include a narative on how these succulent foxes snuggled up next to you and freely shared their essence!

Latest posts

Latest posts