16938aug7_052.jpg

16938aug7_054.jpg

16938aug7_057.jpg

16938aug7_058.jpg

16938aug7_059.jpg

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
damn, they are huge. you sure do have yourself a jungle there, just try and not get lost in it. cant wait for some more updates, sure is going to be a fun harvest, hopefully you got a chain saw ha. :joint:

Rootstyle

seriously killin it soul. Lovin all your pics. That chemD is a beauty I cant wait to let her run next yr in the natural light :smile:

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Trees, Trees i tell you! :D
or are they bush trees?

either way the garden is looking great, that chem D sure does flourish in the great outdoors, and you have yourself on beautiful lady there.

Your indoor chem pictures are inspiring as well, you really have them dialed in.
looking forward to watching your season unfold and best wishes with the rest of your year.

redwood-roots

What can I say that hasn't already been typed above...breathtaking!

edit: Quick ?..how does the Goo compare to all those other elites..potentcy, yield, etc?

Last edited:

kathmandu

that is absolute heaven, you are one lucky gardener..... very jealous of your farm ya got there.... a very happy lookin garden indeed

OBSoul33t

redwood-roots said:
What can I say that hasn't already been typed above...breathtaking!

edit: Quick ?..how does the Goo compare to all those other elites..potentcy, yield, etc?

i culled the goo ! it can get very large outdoor yielding up to 8 lbs+ has an overly sweet perfumey flavor , not a good morning high as it will put you back to bed but after smoking it for a couple years i am bored of it .

it's a weak branched plant lik tw so to get big yields you have to trellis it up and train her

it makes very good bubble hash

thanks for all the props folks , i love to grow and i love to smoke

Obs

goo
16938goo021.JPG

Last edited:
G

OB has the chem d started to bloom yet? I just got to see that lady with all that back in her full glory.

G

Absolutely amazing ... one could only dream. Keep em coming Sir.

Mo'zArt,

OBSoul33t

thanks to all , much respect to you!

update shots from today chem d is just starting to go late bloomer hehe

first is a cola shot of uk cheese outdoor sunshine norcal
16938od07ukcheese.JPG

next is chemtar kush cola 100% organic goodness i think she'll be a pruple plant we'll see
16938chemtar.JPG

random garden and bud shots for ya , buds are starting to form nicely after last weeks heavy dose of molasses

16938aug7_131.jpg

16938aug7_133.jpg

16938aug7_134.jpg

16938aug7_135.jpg

16938aug7_143.jpg