What's new

OBSoul33t's Smut Shack

G

guest5703

wow OB you are one crazy mofo! Great list of strains bro, can't wiat to see them all. Like everyone else here I'm sure, I gotta know what's the lineage on you chemtar K and chemapple! those sound soo bombin!!! Can't wait to have some new strains like that around, peace dude

OBSoul33t

got a chance to walk through the garden today so i took some update shots .

take a peep

obs

bigguns
16938aug7_023.jpg

chem d towering above the pack
16938aug7_029.jpg

cheese in the front row
16938aug7_026.jpg

peep the show

OBSoul33t

couple folks asked about the chemtar kush and the chemapple

chemapple is a chemdog d pollenated with a reversed jolly rancher or also known as green apple splats , this plant tastes and smells of sour green apple , granny smith

chemtar kush is a chem d pollenated with a reversed pitch tar kush plant .

both were reversed by way of extreme flower time , basically flowered until they grew nutz and burst around 95-100 days

im not a breeder and this prolly isnt the correct way to do this but i thought these two clone only plants would be fun to cross with the chem d.

G

truly amazing. man i wish i could grow true trees like that....big ups.

J

JimmynitZ

Wow, Impressive is definitely the right word! :yes::yes:
It looks more like a x-mas tree farm....than a plot of marijuana, LOL!! :D

G

you and lou grew must have wheel barrows to haul your balls around in. awsome is not enough to decribe your grow.

OBSoul33t

grizz said:
you and lou grew must have wheel barrows to haul your balls around in. awsome is not enough to decribe your grow.

my nads are no where near the size of lougrew's he grows high plant numbers where i stay within the legal allowance and grow them large . i would be skirred to have his garden . lol props lou

G

damn OB, those plants are incredible...!!! How long did you veg those before you put them outside...??? and what, do you top them like fifty times each or what? heheh

btw id kill to smoke some of your superdawg...

those new crosses sound killer...the chemapple especially...peace.!!

Last edited:

OBSoul33t

ldt said:
damn OB, those plants are incredible...!!! How long did you veg those before you put them outside...??? and what, do you top them like fifty times each or what? heheh

btw id kill to smoke some of your superdawg...

those new crosses sound killer...the chemapple especially...peace.!!

all plants were around 16-24" tall when put out in late april

the plants are never topped what you see is natural plant growth . the only trimming is from the bottom up to keep the inside and bottom clean.

soon i will be opening the plants up by gently bending the branches down for more lite where room allows.

also these girls have never been fed any sort of fertilizer only water all season with no plan of ferts the rest of the way. 100% organic , it's all about the soil recipe .

Obs

ElGato

Veteran
so, whats the soil recipe?

i gotta have that one please , cuz it obviously rocks

El

OBSoul33t

ElGato said:
so, whats the soil recipe?

i gotta have that one please , cuz it obviously rocks

El

el gato the soil mix changes a little bit every season but always starts with this base

this recipe is for 20 cu yards of mushroom compost

50lbs azomite
75 lbs of tiger 90 sulphur
150 lbs norwegian alfalfa
100 lbs dr earth #7 bud bloom
200 lbs oyster shell
50 bone meal
65 lbs corn gluten meal
50 crab shrimp shell meal

this season we did 60 cu yards and instead of only mushroom compost we did 20 yards of super soil from a local landscape supply with 40 yards of mushroom compost so the recipe was trippled

the ground was turned with an excavator down 6 feet for the whole plot , then the amendments were added on top and tilled in to a depth of about 10-12 inches

the next step was watering in 100 gallons of compost tea mixed with some humates and endo /ecto michorizah

important too then make sure the tea is kept wet for a week or so before planting it breaks down the amendments to a more easily usable form and starts the beneficial colony .

after that preparation nothing else is added all season except maybe during mid flower we'll soak the plot with molasses one time .

early summer i use a lawn sprinkler to make sure the whole plot is soaked deeply i will water for 3-4 days straight then no water for 2-3 weeks depending on how the plants look.

also watering with a lawn sprinkler weighs down the branches and buffs them up to handle the weight of the buds later in the season.

Obs

G

PROMISSING PLANTS!!!!

LOVE the outdoors,you know it bro!!
UP friggin DATES!!!

OBSoul33t

thanks for poppin in lou ya crazy bastid !

mr danko always nice for you to check out the show i have a seat near the front for you ..

Obs

G

So how do you put out clones in april without them starting to flower and revegging?? do you match up your inside veg lighinting, with the outside light...??? You rock bro... !!! Thanks for the words and soil recipe...!!!

OBSoul33t

ldt said:
So how do you put out clones in april without them starting to flower and revegging?? do you match up your inside veg lighinting, with the outside light...??? You rock bro... !!! Thanks for the words and soil recipe...!!!

i veg at 24 on always

honestly i shoot for a slight amount of flower revert growth the plants maintain tighter node spacing throughout the summer this way and create tons more branching and way bigger yields.

if i plant late may my plants will get much taller but yield less with fewer budsites

my soil mix is high in nitrogen so it promotes lots of growth and the plants snap out of the initial flowering pretty fast

some plants try to flower and some just do their thing so allot is strain dependent.

i have noticed a significant yield increase up to 1-2 lbs per plant starting them slightly earlier.

the only plant to ever hit the 13 lb mark and was a reverted ssh that ended up 10 feet tall
the sister cut that went out a month later did not revert and grew to 21-22 feet tall but only had 9lbs on it , this ssh was leggy . go figure

again it is strain dependent.

the dawg's all started to flower a bit but snapped out at about the first week of may , they were extremely bushy when they took off, instead of showing legs

as an example i will take some shots tomorrow of a guerilla grow that holds over flow plants ,some that went out in april and some that went out much later . you'll see the huge difference in growth patterns in the same strains hehe all chemdawg's

now i know some people are gonna say phooey but i have been doing this shit for a very long time and i learned this from many mistakes . this works for me and may not be someone else ideal way of growing.

one thing i will add is that the plants because of so much branching are more work .

cheers

Obs

Latest posts

Latest posts