What's new

OBSoul33t's Smut Shack

OBSoul33t

lotus , thanks for checking out the shack ! your welcome anytime

cuddz , ummmm dude that wasn't cool , but out of respect for you bro i will let it slide . i know what your feeling but it's better to let shit slide off ya then stick to ya know what i mean .
besides dont worry about those strains you got ganked on ,we got some incredible strains since chemdog and our triangle friend took care of us . love ya bro wish you didnt delete your account but i feel ya.

Obs

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Incredible grow and pics OBS. I see you mentioned a battle of the skunks. Sounds Very intresting. Will be following along.

OBSoul33t

howdy RR , hey bro thanks for that great PM ! happy holidays and best wishes to you also .

yes,

the skunk shoot out ,battle of the skunks coming soon !

Obs

OBSoul33t

alrighty then

alrighty then

time to pick this thread up again for the 07 season

flowering this year
chemdog d
superdawg
chem#4 06
uk cheese
albert walker
dpd
jtr
agent orange
m39
select 300 ssh
purple kush
bullrider
urkle
tnt
netti
northern berry

and introducing
chemapple
chemtar kush

cheers and enjoy

G

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :respect:

Bro, much respect in the highest. Those are some serious trees. Best of luck with the grow. I'll be keeping an eye out for sure.

Krome :rasta:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Love the grow OBsoul33t, you have some proper bushes going and some dynamite strain that you are working with as well! I will be watching for you updates with much interest, and cant wait to see this year unfold for you.

Good growing and Happy smoking :joint:

edelephant

OBSoul33t said:
time to pick this thread up again for the 07 season

flowering this year
chemdog d
superdawg
chem#4 06
uk cheese
albert walker
dpd
jtr
agent orange
m39
select 300 ssh
purple kush
bullrider
urkle
tnt
netti
northern berry

and introducing
chemapple
chemtar kush

the great outdoors!!!!

Im going to be watching out for the SSH, bullrider, chemapple, chemtar kush, and the urkle!!!

richeous grow homie!!

cheers

edelephant

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Looks like a marijuana orchard at your place. Beats the hell outta apples and oranges, lol. Proper!!

Murphle

Chemtar kush, huh? I'm gonna need some lotion and a box of kleenex! Kick ass, amazing grow. Keep up the good work!

G

Beautiful job Bro. How do you like the northernberry? I got mine as a f2 on Peak Seeds stock and it's some frosty shit. Tasty as hell too. I passed out a couple cuts when I got my chem cuts. You didn't happen to get yours the same place you got your chem cuts did ya? It'd be kind of cool if ya did,lol. I think it's a very underated strain actually but maybe a bit generic. Not as potent as the chem cuts to be sure but still pretty fine herb and some of the frostiest pot I've grown. Mine is a bit on the fluffy side though and you know people like their buds hard.
I have to tell you Bro that Chem D plant is a ****ing monster. By far the largest chem d plant that I've seen. I beg you to post pics of that monster as she matures. She must be getting a serious funk to her, I flower clones at a foot or so tall and they tend to reek sometimes, I can only imagine the delightful stank that a chemdog d plant that size must have to her. It'd smell like heaven to me I'm sure, lol. Great job.

G

Wow, they **** you out now, cool. Someone gotta watch my language I guess, lol.

OBSoul33t

orgogliodiprovi said:
Holy christ OB, Looking ****in killer!

You seen that woody kush yet?

woody kush i have not seen yet , gives me wood just hearing the name lol who got the wooooooood

rudedude

the northernberry is my first run outdoor it was gifted to me by a friend near here , he tells me it gets huge outside
my chem's came from the man himself , except the #4 06 that came from a bro out of the triangle along with the cheese , walker, bullrider .. too bad i lost the deep chunks he sent :bashhead: if ur reading this brotha and ya still have the deep chunks hint hint . i got some new gear ya might be interested in

btw thanks for all the kindness everyone

Obs

Latest posts

Latest posts