MANY MORE BRAND SPANKIN NEW *UNSEEN* PICS ON PREVIOUS PAGE

5538spookycreek-med.JPG

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn capt you really know how to make someone DROOL all over the keys hahaa
awesome J.O.B man i cant wait mine are just babies hopefully i do 1/2 as well

G

smokin' bro;dont be afraid to hit those bad lil bitties with a starter fert its fine at this age they look like they could use some n at least :) hungry lil ones... also make sure to veg them a decent amount..your veg time will determine your yield when working with this compact indica.

your in for a blizzard chuck, bundle up:D

G

by the way mine took forever to veg, reckon ya got a nice breeZe goin on em?
our fan farted-out early veg till flower when i bought a new one. make sure you keep that fan on em till chop day-IME, this strain adores the high wind and it helps em grow..ss says the same thing and had his blower hittin his gals right between the eyes
:bigeye:

Last edited:
G

theyre heavy feeders.

id like to just clear it up that thanks to my stoned chat friends, those pics are dated wrong, your lookin at 42 days 12/12 up there and on the previous page's last post as well, 42 days since the light flip..sorry bout that, some day 43 pics to come in 'morning':canabis:soon.

thanks for the good graces fellas:canabis:

be well

S

strain_searcher

You are the new pimp on the block. Looks like those leaves expanded in flower and the deep green is so pretty . When are you going to chop her? I think if this strain went 56 days it would do things I wished it had when I took her at 45 days. It looks so yummy, what the smell like now?

G

LOL! new pimps on the block nahmsayin'

LOL! new pimps on the block nahmsayin'

third milky trichs, strain...give er a bit

im going to hold out as long as possible as i wont have any more smoke chopped for another month at least:yoinks: going to be fun trying to make this last till then...better than now tho...nothing.

be well mah friend :kos:

G

danks 4 stoppin in t2u :)

the clone taken a few weeks into flower *should* make it..

ill be taking the top half the plant down first, then the lowers will be given another week or two to plump up nicely..

can't wait to try straight cripple creek:yum:

Guest423

Veteran
are you gonna reveg that clone to be a mom? i never heard of cripple creek before but i'm becoming a fan real fast....thats some frosty shit there!! have you smoked any of this smoke before?

peace

G

why yes, yes i am going to revert that clone back to a mowma:D

id love for this strain to be passed about more than anyone, and since strain searcher is a modest closet grower there were only enough seeds for a select few folks he traded with.

Cripple Creek is a Tom Hill strain (deep chunk x pine tar kush)
you may remember TH from Overslow...ever check out the hall of classics?
"Outdoors in large containers"

anyway, thats the mom, the dad is sour bubble bx2.

im not a bubblegum fan and i friggin love this plant.. hope the smoke matches the cosmetics:canabis:

nah, never smoked either creek yet, it'll be my first time smokin this stuff, but i hear so many good reports, many regard it as their top strain, and have seen many a delicious cripple creek plant in full flower and geez louise, not only does yield look super but the bag appeal is outtahand...

thanks again for stoppin in and thanks for your interest, bud.

be well :)

G

heres Toms description of his cripple creek offerin........

"Cripple Creek"- An F1 hybrid- (Pine Tar Kush X Deep Chunk) I
like this one a lot. Super rich flavor with an excellent high.
It is higher yielding than the Deep Chunk, and may be a contender as
a high grade commercial bud. This one takes me back to the days of
cut-off shirts, leg warmers and the roller rink. An old-timey
California skunk bud. Outdoors-first or second week of October,
indoors- less than 60 days

hey CJ, plant looks very nice, dont know spit on the SB side, but the CC mother was one of my favorites, liked it better than the DC myself. quite a few peeps around still with the cut. SS did a nice job on the cross, stout plants.

Sid

Guest423

Veteran
oh yeah tom hill, i was lookin up some of his stuff on gypsys site not to long ago, he has a skunk i was interested in trying outdoors. are you gonna do any crosses with her jack or just keep cloning her after she revegges?

G

danks much, Unkle Sid:bandit:

Do'oH! i definitely had the parentage reversed.. DC was the dad then-LOL

also, your deep chunks are coming along.

finally i'll have a chance to puff on the raw DC - 2 lil seedplants goin into flower this week:woohoo:they wont yield for me but i'm pleased to know that ill have dank deep monkey ballness in the ole windbags in 45 days...ps- theyre goin ta be flipped unsexed, keep your fingers crossed for me :p

thanks for checking in, and be well

Latest posts

Latest posts