What's new

Strain Searcher's Sour Creek

S

strain_searcher

give her another 16 days at minimum and I promise some purps will slowly come in. She looks perefect CJ. Amazing job on giving her what she needs

G

wow killer looking plant man killer...laoded with crytal im super stooked to know i ahve some seeds after i finish.. sweet grow man

G

Those are lookin' good, bro. Just as frosty, if not frostier than Trainwreck @ day 30ish, too! I'm looking forward to seeing how she'll finish and smoke..

peace, bro
nandro :joint:

G

thanks for the kindly replies gentlemen :)

will update when i get some new pics from the grow.

be well:wave:

G

hey capt mind if i drop a few of my Sour creek pix in.. dude your next update is going to make me drool isnt it?? man hurry up and take some pics of you oooey gooey Sour Creek..
here's mine i dunno 15 days behind yours..or so

G

o nice swerve!

thats the slow flowering, faster vegging 'fruitier/bubblegummier' pheno i discarded.

good luck and look for the slow growing single cola leather leaf pheno it's the one u see flowering throughout this thread.

this summer i'll try to get around to stablizin the line a bit to better fit my needs, could use some work in the variation department at the very least .

be well

G

35 or so days

35 or so days

5538sourcreekat35days.JPG

553835daySC2_5macro-med.JPG

5538Bomb35daySCreek.JPG

Last edited:
S

strain_searcher

When you touch the richs on the leaf whats she smell like now?

S

strain_searcher

Well watch for mold. If I remember you said circulation is not that great on this grow. Also should should have atleast 40% red hairs on her so I think 50-55 would be ideal but if your in a rush 45 days would still give you rock hard top notch herb. The best part is when you blow out the smoke and the room smells like the dankest chronic an hour later lol.

G

LOL!!! all 2.5 megapixels worth?

i wish i didn't have shaky hands either, but when holdin up a 150w security fixture with enclosed ballast up at an angle with your left hand while on your tippy toes holdin yer breath tryina get the correct shot, ya kinda shake a bit LOL!

thanks for the kind words, and POd, it would be an honor, i really never would have thought that and i appreciate you stopping by to say hello. Thanks for your kindness.

cem- thx bro, :friends:Salute!:friends:eek:n your new adventures

ss- only the trichs will tell...thanks for stoppin by and for the kind words+inspiration.much appreciated, be well bro.

Last edited:
G

a day later.....couldn't resist.......

a day later.....couldn't resist.......

5538sourcreek36days.JPG

5538sourcreekglare36d-med.jpg

5538bomb36daycreek.JPG

5538sourcreekdank36-med.JPG

553836daysourcreek.JPG

:canabis:

G

damn cap your sour creek looks soo damn good man.. well i ahve some great pix today of your sour creek SS. i would say about 3 weeks into flower take a look

G

hey, swerve :)

thanks for comin by again to see the new picities :)

yours is lookin super special, i can't wait to see what those seeds bring you :)

be well, and keep up the good work:canabis:

G

dude im freakin drooling over here man o man SS you did a great job on this cross now to stabilize it...man i cant wait to pop those seeds.

G

:canabis: my cam's saying "This card is not compatible" after i shoot a new pic, ionno if i'll have updates till i get a new card:badday:

last time this happened to me i just deleted a bunch of images and retryed, it worked..now it's shot, dunno..

anyway, thanks for lookin swerve and i'll be back with updates when i can.

be well

G

cams fixed! danks KR :) --- HERE'S SOME 39? DAY SHOTS...check back later too ;)

cams fixed! danks KR :) --- HERE'S SOME 39? DAY SHOTS...check back later too ;)

5538sourcreekpopcornfeb16-med.JPG

5538scrackfeb16-med.JPG

Last edited: