What's new

Strain Searcher's Sour Creek

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yo CJ she's lookin good pal - those 150s, flattening out the canopy is a good way to maximize the light, they can do wonders. You know that already, I know :D

G

hey m.
good 2 see ya..
next round in this closet is with an aircooled 400, the 150 is goin in the cab or in the clone area i haven't decided yet.. if i ever flower under one again best believe i mock your scrog:D

be well:friends:

G

dude you are using 150wts im using 270wts should be intreseting... to see . man your is perfect though..

G

26 Daze...

26 Daze...

5538sc26daze-med.JPG

5538sc26days-med.JPG

be well, all:friends:thanks for the interest

Last edited:
G

i have 1 plant that is getting resin on the leaf like that it looks much diffrent that my others it looks like velvet or something ill post a pic soon good luck they look nice dude

G

HIGH 420kush

thanks for stopping by.
looking forward to your pic

be well

G

29 Days

29 Days

anyone else think this looks smokable?
553829daysmokable.JPG

the pictures kind of lie, she looks ripe enough to pick, if i had to..
i see some cloudy trichs but of course,
i will be waiting another 2 weeks at least to chop
(providing things look done under the loupe)

be well

G

highya SS, thanks for the kind words-all pm u that info regardin the c99/nycdxsb soon

highya SS, thanks for the kind words-all pm u that info regardin the c99/nycdxsb soon

few random shots, 26-28 days 12/12
553827daysourcreekcola-med.JPG

5538scday28blurry-med.JPG

5538sourcreekat28days-med.JPG

just ones i had handy,
sorry for quality but the cam died so no newer pics :(
i have had no smoke for a while and i am DYIN lookin at these plants...
very icy..

be well, all

F

Father Time

CJ,
'looking every inch a winner mate, :joint:
she's loking like she's been dipped in Iceing Suger!
sweet and frosty!! :woohoo:
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

G

wow man i mean wow killer looking buds dude killer for 30 days its insane. i mean it is covered coated holy cow i hope mine look that good.. so i look at the pix i took and i think i might have a more sour bubble dominat pheno look at the huge leaves on my lady

S

strain_searcher

Those look like cripple creek leaves to me. When you chop her the backs of the leaves should be purple if Im right. What happened to the hanging bottom paw looking leaves. May want to chop em so they dont pic up mold from touching anything. Shit you and captain jack are making me look like a fucking pro lol. Great job fellas. Cj if you let that go 50 which will be hard looking at her you will be so happy you wont be able to contain your self lol

G

looks like strainsearcher did a great job with parental selection... looking lovely, captain.

G

wow looks great swerve, gonna be chock fulla buds ey?
other than the tiny bit-0-moisture stress on the lower fans, it looks super.
2 strains in the same (micro) bed can be problematic when it comes to an individual strain's needs & wants.

---is that a new scrog screen for next run ya got in the background there? (right side,blue box):D---

G

ss said:
What happened to the hanging bottom paw looking leaves.

hey bud,
the pheno showcased in this thread has/had those downward pointing lower fans.

it's birth-leaves angle directly down, basically parralell with the stalk and practically hugging it... never seen that before, and thought it was an oddball pheno i had found.

lateral branching extends outward to the edge of the bush, then B-Lines straight upward at almost a 90degree angle reaching for the light... very uniform growth structure, and a very strong and sturdy plant.

btw- swerve and i may have a very similiar phenotype showin here..,
whether it's got purple leaves or not, it looks kinda CC-like to me.

the purple may never show up in this op, ss,
this doen't mean that it's a sour bubble "pheno"