What's new

Final round on Change.org We need your votes NOW

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
Wow, it ended up being that close? I checked with like 16 hours left and it was still ahead by a good margin.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when does he answer them again?
nm i found out

Voting for the 2010 Ideas for Change in America competition is now closed. We are currently verifying votes and will officially announce the top 10 ideas at 1pm ET on Monday, March 15.

Totah Sam

It will just be another blow off. Like youtube. They don't care what citizens think. They only care about campaign funds, i.e. corporate money.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
What pisses me off is the fact he will do some bullshit like this and make it internet votes.

...then have the fucking audacity to criticize us for voting online?

Obama im pretty sure I can speak for all of us when I can tell you to go fuck your self and your wannabe black ass....

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^at this point I am with you, that could change, but it depends on the change I see in the actions of his administration.

sunwukong

Third time better be the charm. If he dodges this or just shrugs it off, you have your answer as to what type of man Obama is, nevermind what type of politician he is. He better stop thinking about what he wants to do and better start thinking about what the people want. 28 more minutes.

vta

Veteran
No1-now that is something! They can't ignore us forever!

After 2505 ideas and 209,950 votes were submitted, the 2010 competition concluded on March 12. The 10 most popular ideas are listed to the left, and will be presented to relevant members of the Obama Administration and form the basis of national campaigns dedicated to advancing each idea.

Or just laugh it off again.

we shall see

]A[Boss

What pisses me off is the fact he will do some bullshit like this and make it internet votes.

...then have the fucking audacity to criticize us for voting online?

Obama im pretty sure I can speak for all of us when I can tell you to go fuck your self and your wannabe black ass....

HAHAHA im lovin it!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now we wait to see if he blows off the question again. we need to remind him that 53% is enough to legalize something

Latest posts

Latest posts