What's new

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

Bulldog11

Veteran
I live in California, are there any cannabis clubs that sell the cutting of the white? I would love to get my hands on this lady. Thanks for the info in advance. Peace.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
yes, pbp is great for the white. i'm sure someone released the white to a club by now... it's a shame some of these peeps aren't respecting his wishes though. not restriction related...

Bulldog11

Veteran
Who's wishes? Is there some strain hoarding person out there? If you ask me that is bull, if you have a great plant then let the world have it. That is the only way cannabis can continue to get better. If the first person to grow a Haze variety kept it to them selves then we wouldn't have half the strains we have now. Not sure if I misunderstood your comment or not ICoop4, sorry if I did.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
ya you misunderstood. the wishes were that the seeds should be fairly priced as well as not using the white for exploitation. some peeps do her right, while others use her only cuz they wanted to get in on the hype aka puppy dog.

Tr!angle

I live on the east coast and i catch triangle kush and a variation i think of the white thats at least what he calls it and it resembles what you have on your post though. They are kind of considered local elite strains and my personal favourites the resin glands on the white are amazing.

rUFFIED KROME and after snagged a few clips then put on his underwear.....Thought i got away clean tell he woke up wit a sore ass and his underROoz on backwards:noway:
:nanana:

6 white In 3 gallons scrogged in a 4or 5 I forgetx 2.5 jardin i think 2 x 400z cool tubes DM gold

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 16

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
hey krome, how's your ass feelin? just smoke some more white and you'll forget you ever got pwned.

bambam

:joint:Hey guys dont want clutter up the joint but i had a few pics of that White bush that i was vegging out and now got some Flower shots to share....

Not at 100% with her but i will get it dialed in:) Growing good and all but she is not LST to 100% but i will get some good nugs:nanana:

All shots are at 34 days "ish"
Full Bush shot:
picture.php

Start to a nice nug:yeahthats
picture.php

And last shot is a close up. Wish me luck the rest of the way guys. Thanks to the man that is the man! :joint:
picture.php

:woohoo::woohoo: Very happy to have her and let me tell you the smells and frost are out of control. I do think my Socal Master Kush (the one i love so much) will yeild more but i dont think my MK will be able to keep up with the resin this lady puts out. Take care all :abduct:

bambam

Great looking plant! Why is it called the White?

Simple look at the first two pages of this thread.....I am sure you'll get it....:yoinks: Lucid did a damn fine job growing her and a did a 2 month cure i am almost sure....When i saw his white i was like:jawdrop: As i am sure most are. He is a very skilled grower and has the kind of cuts that most people only dream about.

P

Perpetual

Ah I see the dried nug pics now! Gotcha. Was a little confused only having seen the pics of growing buds taken with a flash, so I was thinkin', "well I could take a pic like that." But yeah I totally see it in the dried buds.

I really hope to try the White one day somehow, are there seed versions available or maybe or in the works?

I have a plant like it that I love and would love to have 2. :D (wish I knew how to resize this pic on here, or make it a thumbnail. Let me know because I'd like to change it!)
picture.php

Awesome grow Lucid!

superjoint

Im in Humboldt if you live there and are medical ill give you the white,, and other tasty ones i have ..the white aint all that but it does get lots of resin.. let me kno

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonder why its called the white, hehe!

heres a white cross under way, its kromes Triangle(the white) X nl\pk x lk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
esbe that is so nice seeing them in the sun, real nice,

BamBam that white will out yield the master kush , it does in my garden any way, those buds will swell to twice as big as they are now, nicely done bro..

Grizz

Veteran
no the white is triangle, as I understand it triangle kush is a strain out of the emerald triangle in cali..