What's new

What would YOU cross chem d to!

T

tex1969

My question is, if YOU had the chance to cross a chem d clone to a available seed male, which would it be? I want to hear about readily available seeds that will increase yield and keep or improve potency. I have bcsc nl#5, sourbubble, romulan max, sd v3, ogxbubbaxbubba, heri, troublemaker, endless skyxcriticalmass, jlp sourdog, and numerous others. If any of these sound great post it, but if you think something different, please post.

Last edited:
O

Octomines

heri and chem
sourbubble and chem

those sound intresting

edit: i have some original 91 chem x chem d coming my way.those will be a treat.

Last edited:

okwildfire

julsbagell said:
True bb,shantis ssh, sssdh from rez.
yup...thats what i was going to say...MR. Nice's ssh....hey i noticed you have the ES X CM...i know it's kinda off topic...but have you germed any of those yet? and if so..how was the germ rate??? because mine have been kinda low..

T

tex1969

Oct- I have a real desire to cross the sour and chem and heri and chem, the only problem is seeking an increased yield. Those seeds you have coming sound great :jump:

julsbagell- I have bb f2 seeds, but I guess I should have said I also want to get a cross that finishes in 8 wks along with increased yield and same or better potency.

T

tex1969

okwildfire- I have not tried any of the es x cm yet, but the pics looked great. I know that individuals with this strain have had to make the same choice that I am making now.

Last edited:

dkmonk

I would say cross it with deep chunk then cross the best pheno of that to original haze or another pure sativa. I guess that would be 2 crosses but that is what i first thought of.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I already crossed the Chem D Beta BX1 seeds I got to a SourBubble BX4 male but have yet had the chance to do a test grow.

S_a_H

T

tex1969

dkmonk- I a deepchunk x chem4 flowering and I have heard is great, but again with the haze it would increase harvest time.

S_a_H- I have sourbubble bx3 and bx4, this is a cross that I would consider loosing yield to create.

T

tex1969

It looks like I will have to give up yield and go for potency, I am going to drop some heri seeds in water tonight.

T

tex1969

bestia- c99 could possibly be the best strain to cross this to, but that is one of the strains i do not have at the moment. Who has a nice c99 I can purchase immediately?

bestia

Perhaps you can PM Cannacopia and ask them when or if they're releasing more C99 F2's. They use a very popular male pinneapple polen gem. Getting some of that polen for the ChemD clone would be awesome IMO. The Heri cross should be mind numbing but I would keep my eye on herms since I have heard some heri caries the trait.

S

sir_NiceGuy

NOTE TO REZ RE. FUTURE MARKETING STRAIN NAMEAGE:

Chem D x Apollo 11

If you say the 2 strain names slowly as above they sound like:

Candy Apples (z) (11) (whatever)

I would cross them myself but I can't afford either right now

Rez, feel free to slap that sorta label on them if the cross comes about. I'd be proud:)

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts