What's new

What would YOU cross chem d to!

Alphakronik

The team at Kush Brothers Farmaceuticals have already done a Chem D x Jacks Cleaner f1, and is working on Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba Kush. Granted, the reversal and cubing of bubba needs to be completed first to. The bubba cross should be available withing the next year or so.

Seed line testing of (Bubblegum x Mango) x Snowdog, and (Bubblegum x Mango) x Chem D are getting ready to start our pheno trait profiles are done with the (Bubblegum x Mango) x Spacequeen (tinybomb pheno) runs.

I'll makes sure to get pics for ya's.

alf

animal#1

are you serious? kush brothers? wheres greencrackman?!

i would never make for profit or free distribution seed with known hermaphrodite prone bag seed.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting thread....i just finished my first run of chem d about 30 or 40 days ago. i also just harvested a couple hill temple collective skunk ibl's. i had a male skunk ibl off to the side of veg room waiting on results. it is mighty fine herb, and from my limited run, seems stable. that will be my second cross: chem d x htc skunk ibl. first gotta cross with my GDP girl!

biotek

romaulan max

romaulan max

I not suree why this has been over looked as a good donner maybe that it 's from a canadian seed breeder. I think this would be a smashing cross the romulan being a awesom medical stain and a great yeilder cross to another great stain that needs no intro (in the treating yourself magasine many times with strain review) I would be glad to be a crash teat dummie :laughing: :laughing: for this breeding test.
good luck with your project.
bio

Latest posts

Latest posts