What's new

What would YOU cross chem d to!

215 User

mikiemikee said:
man the list can go on. on this one man...

Chem91 x Barney's Violator Kush..........
Chem91 x Victor Baarn (M-21) ............

This should add size/weight that I want for future use.

:jawdrop:

nick11

Veteran
I would cross it with a DJ blueberry or flo male, I bet some interesting phenos would pop up. Blueberry does very well in crosses, all the blueberry hybrids I have grown over the years have been kick ass. Or you could cross it with something super potent like Sensi Star or White Rhino.

Rudedewd

I just popped some ssh x (strawberry diesel x doubledog) along with some panama red x (sd x dd) and some conquistador x (sd x dd). I do have some doubledog x chem d beans that I made that I haven't popped yet. I am trying not to grow any real funky strains at the moment as growing too much chem d last year got me popped. If you grow any of the dogs odor control is a must have.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im hoping to get me some chemdog bx pollen soon .
should i mess cause of the bx?
but im going with him, in a shot in the dark with cheese ,jackie p, bubbakush and psyco's sister.

its gonna get very messy
:joint:

Kinderfeld

I am crossing my chem bx1 ladies with some strawberry diesel....going to add some taste to the chem, really chem has the potency but no so much the taste and smell I like the fruit diesel smells. Saying that, the chem just needs some taste!

F

Faketillumake

If I could ever get a cut, which would never happen, I would dust that lady with a Herijuana papi! The Heri passes on some great traits...

If you don't want stone to the bone, then something Sativa or Sativa leaning like SSH, C99, JH.

The Heri cross would give you some killer body but I think crossing it to one of those 3 Sativa type hybrids would be pretty interesting...

Grizz

Veteran
mojojojo said:
josey whales read my mind, i have the chemicals for sts so when i get around to it ill
prolly do that.
I think that would be the one that makes most sinse. I just ran the appalacian witch is green crack by tres dog and it impressed me and quite a few others. Im running the chem bx1 now and have a good looking male that Im going to hit the appalacian with.

The bean I got off my chem dog was huge. "The size of a PEE." I just tried sprouting 6 and all 6 popped up in just a day. I used Jack to pollinate her. She is still alive after 2 years +. Wake & Bake anyone. :bigeye:

T

tex1969

I guess I am an serious indica lover, I run around enough in my day to day enviroment. When I sit down to smoke, I want something that will push me back in the seat and refuses to let me get up. I have a load of seeds that will probably do this already, but I am leaning towards the heri, and have already dropped 4. I want to create a strain that I know is a SERIOUS three hit champ. I know that everyone says one hit, but I like the taste of weed sooooo much that I have never stopped that short. :joint:

Sam Slambam

Octomines said:
heri and chem
sourbubble and chem

those sound intresting

edit: i have some original 91 chem x chem d coming my way.those will be a treat.

Do not trust this User about ANYTHING. He is a scam artist, tried and true. Don't believe me? Check his post history, all of his posts are more or less about 15 words or less and he preys on peoples kindness. PM me if you want the full scoop.

Latest posts

Latest posts