What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Emerald Cup 2015

T

turtle farmer

I've only been going to cups for about 10 years,and The Emerald Cup is the best.
Good people and a mellow time. Looking forward to this years event.

jackel

I entered last year. I won't be this year. We are already giving them a 1/4lb of product, not they want another $250?? That's some BS. I didn't really get any good deals on seeds, least I didn't think so. I'm not sure I will attend this year cuz now I have a sour taste in my mouth from these recent rules.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea unless you have a commercial product to hock and get some recognition for there really isnt much sense in entering anymore. Wife works for a dispensary ... they have chosen to enter our buds... we have no commercial product to sell so it works for us :)

I think people entered a bunch of bullshit for the free ticket last year so thats the unofficial reason for the fee perhaps. Its steep but fair since you get the test results.

Lyfespan

yea unless you have a commercial product to hock and get some recognition for there really isnt much sense in entering anymore. Wife works for a dispensary ... they have chosen to enter our buds... we have no commercial product to sell so it works for us :)

its no longer a game, the costs are there for testing for the judges. people willing to pay are in this for the marketing and recognition, this is now on its way to being big business

testymctester

Veteran
I will have a bunch of Relentless gear at the cup and samples of my flowers and concentrates. Hopefully, someone will organize a meet up or whatever, but if not - I'll be wearing a hoodie with the same logo as my avatar. If you see me, say something :biggrin:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I will have a bunch of Relentless gear at the cup and samples of my flowers and concentrates. Hopefully, someone will organize a meet up or whatever, but if not - I'll be wearing a hoodie with the same logo as my avatar. If you see me, say something :biggrin:

ICmag is really missing out by not selling hats, hoodies etc...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Country Inn seems pretty casual ...stayed there a cpl times... nice mellow vibe and not far from the venue :)

jefe noche

GOT OUR TICKETS!!

Me and the woman got our weekend passes!! This is our first year!! We would love to be part of a meet up, toke up, trade up, for the event. We could do coffee or breakfast somewhere. We are down. We live 5 miles or so from the venue so we can be a wealth of local knowledge for you. Hit me up please!! We are uber excited!!

testymctester

Veteran
Where's everyone going to be staying? I am
Think about the flamingo or somewhere simi
Close

The Flamingo is pretty nice. It's an old 50's style motel that has been completely renovated. Rooms are nice and it has a restaurant, full bar, pool, etc.

testymctester

Veteran
GOT OUR TICKETS!!

Me and the woman got our weekend passes!! This is our first year!! We would love to be part of a meet up, toke up, trade up, for the event. We could do coffee or breakfast somewhere. We are down. We live 5 miles or so from the venue so we can be a wealth of local knowledge for you. Hit me up please!! We are uber excited!!

Nice jefe! Since you are local, want to let you know there is a free bbq and glass show at the Refined Glass Boutique next to Peace Pipe Smoke Shop from 3-9 on Friday before the cup. Anybody coming in a day early should check it out.

618 Santa Rosa Avenue

HillBilly1

Veteran
I plan to leave Friday am 5 1/2hrs drives take
Me 8-10 nowadays. I lived in the area when I was
Young and work on 101 back in 93 had to stop
Last yr and see where I grew up

jefe noche

Nice jefe! Since you are local, want to let you know there is a free bbq and glass show at the Refined Glass Boutique next to Peace Pipe Smoke Shop from 3-9 on Friday before the cup. Anybody coming in a day early should check it out.

618 Santa Rosa Avenue

Awesome!!! I will check it out. Been shopping there for years!! Mountain Bikes rule!

Latest posts

Latest posts