What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran

Lol, I don't need to take vitamins or minerals, I drink and bathe in them!
I cleaned the filter in my well res, and I really need to drain, clean, and refill. It has never been drained in 30 years and there is likely a couple feet of sludge at the bottom...

Arminius

Veteran

Got some forced rest this weekend with a sick son, but ready to get cracking.
I will be installing the two upper lights in my closet tonight or tomorrow morning. The USD are already showing flowers after one week! I attribute that to the fact they were over vegged, and hence at sexual maturity. Also, adding Bloom FX from day one likely had something to do with it. They are absolute beasts! I only had time to retrain a couple this morning, and didn't have a chance to snap a picture...
I still need to prune the suckers from the HK#1 room, and hopefully I can do that in the next 48 hours.
Been busy running Tami, and ended up with almost 2 zips of bho, with 2 more that should be done in the next couple of days. It feels good to finally start chipping away at the trim I have been hoarding.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361302080.136719.jpg
The purge queue...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361302104.419739.jpg

Arminius

Veteran

Kids got me sick, so dragging ass...
Here are the USD at 10 days into 12/12.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361385206.449365.jpg
Notice the main stem that started in the middle, is now pulled to the right, and looks pretty damn even. When that top gets taller, I will bend it to the left.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361385309.182403.jpg
I can't recall seeing flower set so soon. Is my memory failing me? @Bobble: you ever see flowers so early on her?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361385394.816129.jpg
Still have a lot of training to do over the coming days.
Going to tackle my overgrown Cherry Pie moms this morning. Should have 100+ to play with.

Arminius

Veteran

Managed to stick 70+ cuts from one Cherry Pie. Not bad for a 4" pot!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361471535.692282.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361471555.741678.jpg

Arminius

Veteran
Stay tuned for phase two of the clone/mother lab...
Relocating my water tank, and building the next shelves today/tomorrow. Need somewhere to put Mega's cuts when I transplant them lol
Plus I need to take another 2-300 cuts to get the mothers manageable.
For those of you not in a med state, I had a good experience last night. A few months ago, I was trying to move some clones via Craig's List, and had one person in particular wanting my Cali O. I finally was able to get his cuts to him, and may have made a mutually beneficial relationship. He literally lives 2 miles down the road from me, shares my passion for fishing for Steelhead, and has some nice strains that I will be picking up. Jack Herer, Grapefruit, Headband, etc...
Rather than meeting at a public place, he had me come to his house, where we bullshitted for 30 minutes or so.

SecondAttempt

I live in the newest med state and I'm looking forward to coming above ground, even if it's only a little. I've already been making contact with other local caregivers and talking clone trades... exciting times we live in. I will be starting my own thread in the next few days and hope you will stop by and drop some knowledge.

Looking good... push push push bro.

Arminius

Veteran

It's late, I am exhausted as usual, sick, and very medicated, but going to try to do an update because I am really excited about my closet.
I backtracked the dates on photos, and figured I flip the room on the 9th. So we are at day 14 or so.
I still have to wire the 20 amp breaker, but that should only take me an hour in the morning.
View attachment 209237
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361610189.589502.jpg
Close up of USD
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361610229.423489.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361610250.838650.jpg
Overhead of Chem S. ironically it's supposed to finish a week before the USD, but looks a week behind, and is just now showing visible flower set.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361610353.806462.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361610374.673375.jpg
Tackled the other CP mother, and stuck another 72 cuts. I sure hope someone wants them...
Back at it in a few hours lol!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Been lurking, finally putting down the hash pen...
Lovin the dope farm
What are your top 5 strains out of your collection?

Maybe youll find a corey and trevor to shop your clones to the clubs.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My top five in HIS collection are;

1) StrawDD
2) ChemDawg Sister
3) Hindu Kush x Skunk#1
4) Blue Dragon
5 And 9 week Blue Dream
6) But I also like his "Forum cut" GSC also

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH I forgot..I ALSO like his

7) Cherry Pie
8) Durban Poison (you have that right?)
9) USD

Oh screw it he has NOTHING I do not like.....

(I'll be over later today Arminus)

bobblehead

Veteran
Lol... It should go:

1. Straw DD
2. Chem sis
3. USD

With chem sis and straw dd fighting for the top spot, but straw dd winning in yield vs the flavor of chem sis. :)

Arminius

Veteran

I don't have Durban Poison unfortunately, but the Cherry Pie cut is the Durban dominant pheno.
Top 5 is a tough one. I am just getting to the point where I am able to mono crop my rooms, so the jury is still out on some of them.
So far, the USD, and the Straw DD have performed the best for me. Over the coming months I will be running each of my strains in mono-cropped donuts, so I will be able to answer better as we move forward.
In the immediate future, here are my plans.
I have 8 over vegged Chem S, that are just waiting for lights, that will fill half of my second of my 2nd room in the barn.
After the 1st room of HK#1 is finished, I plan on a room of Straw DD.
After my closet finishes, I plan on filling it with Blue Dream on one side, and ECSD on the other.
Will refill my remote site with Blue Dragon in a couple weeks.

Arminius

Veteran

Lol... It should go:

1. Straw DD
2. Chem sis
3. USD

With chem sis and straw dd fighting for the top spot, but straw dd winning in yield vs the flavor of chem sis. :)

Lol, was typing when you posted. If the Chem Sis yields decently I will be stoked. How does she compare yield wise Bobble? She goes 10 weeks right?

bobblehead

Veteran
Let me be clear I haven't grown her myself... But I have seen my friend's garden in person, I've watched him grow this plant many times, and smoked the final product. She yields well, smokes good, and stinks! 10 weeks is about right. I can't say how they perform side by side... But I've never seen a chem sis bud as big as straw dd. They're both excellent plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts