What's new

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Had some personal life issues last couple of days (son's 12th birthday, ex drama, etc...), but managed to get some work done.
I definitely need 100g feed tanks if I don't want to be mixing fresh nutes every other day. With a total of 3 flower rooms, plus the veg room at this site, I would be mixing juice every day... I gave them a feed today, after feeding to run off yesterday, and I am down to 10g from a full tank yesterday. Once a day for now, but in 10 days I will have to up it to2-3 times, so the shit clock is ticking...
I finished my outside walls, and intake vents. Relocated the extraction fans to vent into the adjacent room. Just need to close off the old holes through the roof tomorrow, and I will be sealed and ready to flip the lights by 10am tomorrow. That will put me at 3 rooms in flower (including my remote site), and then I can finish the 4th room, allowing me to put the material list for the 5th...
And my ex had the fucking nerve to tell me to get a job, because my efforts have not panned out (to her understanding anyways), no wonder I told her to kick rocks! Two months from now I will be laughing all the way to the bank...

howdafuq you gonna trim all that shit?! Not a bad prob to have for sure. Sorry to hear about the ex drama..........i understand now our earlier convo. Screw her......like you said......few months.....BIG PICTURE>

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran

Lol supposed to meet an assistant in the next day or so. May be able to get her to keep Tami running 24/7 if she is sharp enough... Will definitely need help trimming in a couple months, and eventually, every 3-4 weeks. I have much better things to do lol!

Dorky

Had some personal life issues last couple of days (son's 12th birthday, ex drama, etc...), but managed to get some work done.
I definitely need 100g feed tanks if I don't want to be mixing fresh nutes every other day. With a total of 3 flower rooms, plus the veg room at this site, I would be mixing juice every day... I gave them a feed today, after feeding to run off yesterday, and I am down to 10g from a full tank yesterday. Once a day for now, but in 10 days I will have to up it to2-3 times, so the shit clock is ticking...
I finished my outside walls, and intake vents. Relocated the extraction fans to vent into the adjacent room. Just need to close off the old holes through the roof tomorrow, and I will be sealed and ready to flip the lights by 10am tomorrow. That will put me at 3 rooms in flower (including my remote site), and then I can finish the 4th room, allowing me to put the material list for the 5th...
And my ex had the fucking nerve to tell me to get a job, because my efforts have not panned out (to her understanding anyways), no wonder I told her to kick rocks! Two months from now I will be laughing all the way to the bank...

My wife always bitches and having a kid together don't help matters. I feel your pain.

Arminius

Veteran

Luckily we only had dogs to split after 5 years. I can only imagine if I was doing this with my wife of 6 years, and 2 kids. Headlines are made from this shit...

True dat.............ya know you could always head down to the local HD with some blindfolds and grab some mexicans out front looking for work. If they act up no one is gonna miss em.

That bitch better be on her A game if shes running Tami:biggrin: I dont wanna have to smack her up.

Arminius

Veteran

I refuse out of principal to hire wetbacks, sorry... I will make her be on her A game lol...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah but you guys should know ..his ex was a stone cold fox.....BUT I would NOT want to be anywhere near her when she got mad...imagine a nuclear bomb in a brick shithouse body! I never saw her mad and she scared me when she was in a good mood LOL, your going to KILL it man!

Arminius

Veteran

Lol, you called it Mega. She may have been a looker, but scratch the surface, and you may as well be a fucking psychiatrist... Can't remember who said it, but "show me a hot chick, and I will show you someone tired of fucking her"...
Had to hang up on her last night, and she had been blowing my phone up all day asking me to forgive her. I told her point blank that she no longer has the ability to cross that line, and if she wants to be friends, that will never happen again. I already have an ex wife that I have to deal with, and won't do it again...

D

DHF

Hard work and perseverance pay off in the long run Arm.......Just don`t get too big fer yer britches too fast and start countin yer chickens before them eggs hatch.........but.....

Gotta applaud your attitude and sticktoitiveness......Keep them cuts rootin ta feed tha beast and make shit happen......Can`t wait ta see perpetual harveys bein spit out every couple weeks or so once all ducks are in a row and the balls rollin with staggered rotations.......

You da man.....Keep up the good work and......

Peace.....Freds.....:ying:......

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My wife use to always complain about money for the bills. Just recently she said I don't know why I use to worry you always have something going to pay the bills. Like you I plan long term unfortunately most women worry short term. Keep chugging along and let her see what she missed, it's the best revenge.

Arminius

Veteran

Haha I know right?
One thing I realized over my 2 years of growing, is that it takes a special woman to tolerate a grower. At this point a don't see another live in relationship until after Freedom 45 is complete...

Arminius

Veteran

Put in a 16 hour day yesterday, and struggling to get out of bed. Need a fucking break, before my body does. Getting closer every day at least...
Got the HK#1 room sealed up, and first dark cycle starts this morning. Also pruned the suckers and a few old leafs from the first 8 pack. Ended up sticking 30 more cuts. Going to try to get 8 more done each night over the next couple of days.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360774827.220878.jpg

Added a second shelf for clones increasing my capacity to 8 trays. Roots are showing on the first cuts I took so I moved the up top off the heat mats. I have to water twice a day to keep them from drying out, and lost a couple that had rooted, but dried out to much. I need to grab some mounting hardware today, and will be putting T5s above the trays.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360775104.319335.jpg

Finished the outside walls, and just need to set the door on the second room.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360775172.886344.jpg

I have a feeling I will be dragging ass all day...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360774981.219381.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360774981.219381.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360775045.369059.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360775045.369059.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 10

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hang in their bro, my partner and I just finished the Greenhouse (small one for vegging only) down in Monterey yesterday ...what a PITA that was!

Looking good though!

Arminius

Veteran

Quick update, been busy with my kids, and trying to tighten up lose ends...
Finished my propagation station, by adding the T5s. My thoughts are to have the middle shelve for fresh cuts on heating pads and humidity domes. Once roots show, they get moved to the top shelf to get hardened off. After that, they get transplanted into 3" pots and sent to the bottom shelf for pre veg. From there they will get transplanted again, and thrown into the veg table under the 600w MH.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360909605.322954.jpg
As you can see, some of my cuts I took the other day are up top already, and the rest are a day or two away. Once they get moved, I will take another 200 or so.
One of the next projects is to relocate my RO setup to another stall, now that I have the 500g tank. When I can do that, I will build 3 more shelves to house my mothers, 2 deep, with duplicates of each strain.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360909803.971708.jpg
And yes, my water is that bad. I need to install a commercial grade filter before it gets to my RO filter. A local sprinkler company has an inline "downward spiral" filter that should catch most of the sediment.
Will be touch and go with my kids this weekend, but I should still be able to get a couple of things done...

Arminius

Veteran

I don't think I can avoid adding the top lights in my closet! Getting out of control...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360951977.705305.jpg
I have the romex and an empty 20amp, so I am going to wire it today. Just need two bulbs and I am set. Luckily I have almost 100 rooted GSC, and a dispensary, as well as a local grower have been waiting for them, so I should get 1k for what I need.

Dorky

Quick update, been busy with my kids, and trying to tighten up lose ends...
Finished my propagation station, by adding the T5s. My thoughts are to have the middle shelve for fresh cuts on heating pads and humidity domes. Once roots show, they get moved to the top shelf to get hardened off. After that, they get transplanted into 3" pots and sent to the bottom shelf for pre veg. From there they will get transplanted again, and thrown into the veg table under the 600w MH.
View attachment 208073
As you can see, some of my cuts I took the other day are up top already, and the rest are a day or two away. Once they get moved, I will take another 200 or so.
One of the next projects is to relocate my RO setup to another stall, now that I have the 500g tank. When I can do that, I will build 3 more shelves to house my mothers, 2 deep, with duplicates of each strain.
View attachment 208074
And yes, my water is that bad. I need to install a commercial grade filter before it gets to my RO filter. A local sprinkler company has an inline "downward spiral" filter that should catch most of the sediment.
Will be touch and go with my kids this weekend, but I should still be able to get a couple of things done...

damn all 3 of the sediment filters are nasty looking. You must be left feeling hella clean when you get out the shower.