What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just sent in a few packs of gbbx1, gorilla fuck and a few others to glg for fund raiser auctions.

did you or Pal pop any of those Bxers Joe ?? i still have my gorilla fuck , just waiting on the full set up to get done before i start poppin seeds . cloning is still fuckin with me in this new spot , so seeds will wait till that environment is steady .

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
GBBX up and comer has a blue hue going on...wanted a flashless pic but it flashed anyway, can still kinda see the blue, the dark-green parts are bluish to the eye; I'll get a flashless one later.

Ol' Blue Eyes
picture.php

Lumberjack, the trifoliate male branch
picture.php
picture.php

After defanning
picture.php

He isn't topped or anything, he's just a Lumberjack ;)

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
I'm pretty sure he was normal until I topped him :dunno: Then he threw two branches on one side up top, threw a trifoliate and dichotomous branch at the bottom, and neglected to throw anything at the middle node so I think there was a glitch in the Matrix and the bottom node got passed the middle nodes growth spurt, somehow.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Wish the blue was more blue but it's still better than the pic with flash

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sick lookin little thing :headbange better in person.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you or Pal pop any of those Bxers Joe ?? i still have my gorilla fuck , just waiting on the full set up to get done before i start poppin seeds . cloning is still fuckin with me in this new spot , so seeds will wait till that environment is steady .

Not yet. I kept about 40 for myself. The cut I had has made rotation every round. Don't think it was the bx tho.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the cut i gave you was from snow storm , my #2 pheno from the first seed drop . the BX's didn't come till later . & the snow storm was the mom in the GB F2's i sent you marked GB 2 & the F3's that Tony's working on .

we're finding much more vigorous plants in the BX line !!! The GG4 is finally showing some dominance in the off spring :dance013:

Marr found a GG4 dominant pheno in the pack he had & is raving about it !!! lol
so don't lose them beans brutha !! theres some gems to be had !!! :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent 4 x10 packs in and kept 40 for myself :whistling: Can't remember who I gave the rest to. I sent pal and some others some but not sure who lol.

goldie76

Just picked up some GB, super stoked, a very good day to be thankful!
Best wishes to everyone, thanks TG for sharing such great genetics!
G

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey tony, have ya seen the latest fund raiser listings at glg? Gorilla bubble bx1.2 (gg leaning male from Dan ) is up to 305 with 5 days left :yoinks: