What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
To start things off..

For the record there is only 1 OG Kush. It comes from Florida. The label it came with was TK

Look..Please do not talk about Swerve's crap in my thread. I'll say it one time only, if ya'll can't refrain from it..I will just stop posting.

Swerve got his clones, SFV OG, Tahoe OG, Bubba K from a member UNREGISTRD, this retard made another account OGICMAG to defend the back story Swerve was trying to create for "his" cuts...which was some old dude in Tahoe moved down to Orange County, taught UNREGISTRD how to grow and gave him SFV OG, Tahoe OG and Bubba...

How the fuck does that make sense that some old man would waste time with 2 cuts of OG when he supposedly had the realest real OG...? No one could answer that one...neither one of them could provide more than one grows worth of pics of any of the strains ...

Swerve also claims that his sisters boyfriend has been dealin with or growing OG Kush since 1997...How come it took Swerve till 2006 and an internet connect to get OG Kush? Seems a little late to the party to me...

Lets not forget what a compassionate guy Swerve is, that idiot got clones labeled 1,2,3,4 from a member who used to post as sugenite well good ol' Suge has himself a strain I'd give up the threat for..the PK...Swerve, with his master growing skills managed only root 1 out of 4 of the strains he received and decided that that one had to be the PK..well it wasn't..it was a PK/Leopard K hybrid...and he was told this numerous times in public by sugenite, the dude who sent him the package in the first place!! But Swerve insisted he had the real PK and that selling them for $40 a piece out of whatever that first club he hooked up with, RNC or whatever or NNCC I don't remember now..was the compassionate thing to do for the So Cal clone scene...Yep..Sure is compassionate selling bunk shit for $40 a cut...And that Garberville PK?? Don't get me started...I don't think any one would run that trash cut around here...

So whatever, now we're where we are today..this idiot has a seed company and how did he start it? He got some fucking Afghani #1 pollen mailed to him..Yep..home boy never even saw, smelled, or touched the male that he started his SFV yadda yadda projects with...Way to fuckin' kick it off bud...and with something COMPLETELY opposite from what you're trying to preserve in seed form..way to take away from OG Kush..He did such a bang up job that not a single smoke report reads "Yea, it was the dank lemon candy fuel 9.9/10 potency OG KUSH from seed" that he advertises as...Why? Because he rushed to get to market.......

Now that idiot is trying to say that he's got the real sour D cut and that no one else has the real sour..what a fucking clown..

from the archives

A

acridlab

Well, if all that stuff is true, I wouldn't want to deal with the company either.. but it sucks for people like me, who are just trying to find goods in seed. Alot of the big names in the game have had similar accusations as above, and it's hard for people like me to distinguish which are true, and which are not. Remember when everyone said DNA boys stole they're cut of og/ chem? Or alien never had anything close to tech.? Now I keep hearing GDP stole Appalachia or some shit. It seems to be never-ending, so I choose to ignore most of it now..no disrespect to anyone, just hope people understand. I have more fun phenohunting than I do searching out clones. and I am around alot of good cuts..so, I guess myself and alot of others, are forced to deal with scumbags in this industry, no matter how shitty that is..you should visit detroit and see what type of cats are running the scene, and it's all the same, lol..cept it's bikers n bangers, not teens n tweekers. Lol.. anyhow peace out all.. on that search

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Does anyone have a shot of the cured nugs from the CC gsc? Im wondering what they look like compared to the forum cut.

Here's some pics I just snapped. I don't really have a good camera, so this is the best I could do. The only mothers I'm keeping are the #5 and #6. #3 is killer too, I just have way too many mothers as it is. #3 went to a grow bro's to make into a mother, just in case I ever want it back, and we're gonna make a bunch of #3 clones to run outdoors. #2 is gone forever as I flowered the mother in a ppk. In person the frost on #6 is almost unbeatable, and I usually have like 30 mothers......

Attachments

• 20140212_085955.jpg
    20140212_085955.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20140212_085828.jpg
    20140212_085828.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20140212_085905.jpg
    20140212_085905.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20140212_085933.jpg
    20140212_085933.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20140212_085943.jpg
    20140212_085943.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 19

Cannavore

Veteran
Well, if all that stuff is true, I wouldn't want to deal with the company either.. but it sucks for people like me, who are just trying to find goods in seed. Alot of the big names in the game have had similar accusations as above, and it's hard for people like me to distinguish which are true, and which are not. Remember when everyone said DNA boys stole they're cut of og/ chem? Or alien never had anything close to tech.? Now I keep hearing GDP stole Appalachia or some shit. It seems to be never-ending, so I choose to ignore most of it now..no disrespect to anyone, just hope people understand. I have more fun phenohunting than I do searching out clones. and I am around alot of good cuts..so, I guess myself and alot of others, are forced to deal with scumbags in this industry, no matter how shitty that is..you should visit detroit and see what type of cats are running the scene, and it's all the same, lol..cept it's bikers n bangers, not teens n tweekers. Lol.. anyhow peace out all.. on that search

There are tons of noncontroversial vendors out there that put out 110% funk. I dont own seeds from any of the big vendors and my collection is pretty big.. Just gotta put in some research time.

Since you mentioned Detroit I'm guessing you're in MI... Look up two local boys, Motarebel Genetics and Tricloud Genetics. Mota has the forum cookies cut but hasnt released any thing with it yet, and tons of other shit that probably blows the doors off cookies.

Look into Bodhi Seeds too. Hell be coming out with forum cut hybrids soon.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea theres dozens if not hundreds of breeders out now, new seed companies every week it seems. GDP didnt steal anything they actually got all their genetics stolen by P2P collective, their only controversy came over the supposed GDP s1 male they used which some people jumped on their rep kinda hard about but all in all GDP are solid folks and you can find some cool stuff in their gear.

if youre out in MI check out TheMidwestBest they usually stock some nice clones and RareDankness gear and a few other breeders.

as long as you stay away from cali connection, BCBudDepot you are greatly increasing your odds of finding worthwhile genetics.

i just felt like posting that swerve post since planty is an OG super respected member here and i found that randomly last night while researching some old outdoor grows. i didnt even know half the story about swerves entry into this market, i just remember his hightimes peice back in 2008 or 09 where he had PM all over his shitty little 4 light breeding room. and all the reports of hermies and autoflower on his whackass SFV male. fast foward 4 years later and his online shit talking slug fest with cookiefam and my friends, coupled with him snitching and dropping sensitive info online for everyone to see...the dude needs to just dissapear from this industry hes a curse on CA genetics.

A

acridlab

There are tons of noncontroversial vendors out there that put out 110% funk. I dont own seeds from any of the big vendors and my collection is pretty big.. Just gotta put in some research time.

Since you mentioned Detroit I'm guessing you're in MI... Look up two local boys, Motarebel Genetics and Tricloud Genetics. Mota has the forum cookies cut but hasnt released any thing with it yet, and tons of other shit that probably blows the doors off cookies.

Look into Bodhi Seeds too. Hell be coming out with forum cut hybrids soon.

Thanks carnivore,, and yeah, I know all about Mota and trichloud gear,, motarebel has the dank for sure, my bro runs alot of his gear. I like everything I've tried, just haven't gotten the wow factor yet..
Trichloud s gear is a lil dated to me, all the appolo crosses, etc, are boring to me,, no disrespect, as I know there's tons of they're stuff I haven't seen yet,, but, yeAh.. and I do want to run some Bhodi one day, but still haven't smoked a good sample from they're gear.. can't fully blame the co. Cuz it's most likely the growers faults.. alot of commercial guys trying to set up in michigan totally growing for greed and giving these companies bad reps,, but Bhodi is on my list, fo sho.

the only reason swerve started a seed co in the first place was to get back at rez for releasing 'fake kushes' after the sensi hindu and abusive og release. He hit up a few independent breeders for help since he knew nothing of breeding and kyrptonite seeds partnered with him and got him the afghan pollen, the rest is history. Funny thing those first sfv bx1 seeds were incredible and there were legit og phenos to be had. But a broken clock is right twice a day too. The more he worked the line the more autos hermis and non og phenos came about, so i guess that says it all.

Cannavore

Veteran
the only reason swerve started a seed co in the first place was to get back at rez for releasing 'fake kushes' after the sensi hindu and abusive og release. He hit up a few independent breeders for help since he knew nothing of breeding and kyrptonite seeds partnered with him and got him the afghan pollen, the rest is history. Funny thing those first sfv bx1 seeds were incredible and there were legit og phenos to be had. But a broken clock is right twice a day too. The more he worked the line the more autos hermis and non og phenos came about, so i guess that says it all.

And then he snitched on Krypt :rant:

Speaking of has the Capt been seen any where? His projects from last year sounded great.

50State

I like this how this soap opera is unfolding "the story of swerve" is great. But Cannivore don't leave us hanging Who's Krypt and what happened to him ?

Cannavore

Veteran
He's a breeder here. Cpt Krypt of Kryptonite Seeds.
Same guy who gave Swerve his Afghani pollen. Same guy DNA Genetics named '91 Krypt and other strains after as well.

I forgot how it went down but Swerve eventually blasted Krypts private info and real name all over the place online. Havent really seen him around that much since that happened last year. He had some amazing stuff in the works.

50State

I have '91 Krypt seeds, I hope there good!! We'll see when I get around to them. Never heard anything about Kryptonite Seeds I'll have too look into that. Thanks

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha yea he swerve really handled himself well on the krypt incident. swerve snitched on social media for all to see, people immediately called him out and he just kept defending himself.

Cannavore

Veteran
Have you seen this, Prop?

http://mmjamerica.com/the-vault-genetics-marijuana-seeds/

When MMJ America took home a medal for Larry OG, we knew we had achieved something most growers only dream of. Out of respect, MMJ America decided to track down the master geneticist who created the strain. Swerve is a geneticist from California who is known around the world for the incredible strains and seeds he developed with The Cali Connection. Because most dispensaries buy clones without trying to improve upon the product, geneticists are rarely ever approached by dispensaries. Surprised by the astounding humility of MMJ America and the respect for his work, Swerve decided to team up with MMJ America to create The Vault Genetics, LLC.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
so Cookie Fam guy walks up to Sweerve at the cup in LA last year

"Bitch your cookies are fake"

Sweerve

"Ummmmmmm, I was told............"

"NO!"

it's hard to be a cookie cross without using cookies to start with

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sadly80% of herb smokers/growers are ignorant and will never know the real facts behind swerve and other sacks of shit like BCBudDepot. after SF cup we all kind of decided to stop wasting our time with him, he also blocked everybody from his social media so he would stop getting embarrassed. real heads know and will let their people know the truth, I've stopped multiple homies from buying CC or BCBD gear. can't save them all and not gonna stress off all the idiots who do get conned.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
SF convo was...

swerve "dude share your GSC cuts with me and il make you all millionaires, blah blah cookies and cali connection should do a colab"
berner "you pissed off all my folks so I'm not working with you at all, you gotta stop talking all that shit online."

while selling his gs cookie seeds at the same booth. if he wants our cuts then WTF is he selling?? then afterwards he goes online and says that him and berner are gonna do some business ventures together to all his retarded fan base. fuckin ridiculous...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
SF convo was...

swerve "dude share your GSC cuts with me and il make you all millionaires, blah blah cookies and cali connection should do a colab"
berner "you pissed off all my folks so I'm not working with you at all, you gotta stop talking all that shit online."

while selling his gs cookie seeds at the same booth. if he wants our cuts then WTF is he selling?? then afterwards he goes online and says that him and berner are gonna do some business ventures together to all his retarded fan base. fuckin ridiculous...

sweerve is like the berner of growers, no skills at all, a joke really

my autistic brother raps better than berner, and most likely grows better flowers than sweerve

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
some of B's older shit is better he's really watered down his shit for the new TGOD commercial shit. he used to do underground flows on a few of my friends san francisco mix tapes that were really dope, he's a city cat and we all grew up in the avenues so even if his raps suck i still got nothing but respect for him, self made millionaire and hometown hero. plus he puts a bunch of friends from the neighborhood on with jobs and shit…showed me nothing but love and gifted me real OG kush and cherry pie when i was a new small time grower so i can't say anything bad about the guy. in real life he's a humble hard working dude so i gotta defend him against the hate sorry man!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
some of B's older shit is better he's really watered down his shit for the new TGOD commercial shit. he used to do underground flows on a few of my friends san francisco mix tapes that were really dope, he's a city cat and we all grew up in the avenues so even if his raps suck i still got nothing but respect for him, self made millionaire and hometown hero. plus he puts a bunch of friends from the neighborhood on with jobs and shit…showed me nothing but love and gifted me real OG kush and cherry pie when i was a new small time grower so i can't say anything bad about the guy. in real life he's a humble hard working dude so i gotta defend him against the hate sorry man!

not hating the guy, just his raps

he is a prime example of a guy who tried to make his dream come true and had a blast doing it, it just didn't come out that great

I mean seriously, can't hate on him for it, it just sux

and he is a marketing gangsta, not genius, but he's darn good

this is the first video that came up, "Come On", and yep, Come on, WTF is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdX2EJ_QMYs

so bad

compared to even this comedian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

Latest posts

Latest posts