What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Well I'm sorry that nobody thanked you for all the great input and helping to further the conversation. Let me be the first Thank you to all the Cookie Monsters out there that ruin every thread they touch with their it's not cookies, you're retarded and butthurt about not having the REAL cookies. I don't like the guy making the seeds so they must be shit, and you should hate him too.

That just about sums up all your posts in this thread.
Thanks

lmfao is this swerve?

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Yeah, he really named it after me!!!
At first it was named after Bob Dabalina!..
Do u know bob Dabalina , mr bob Dabalina?

I was bobs neighbors, cousins uncles friend on OG, CW, n stoner chat..

Hope that helps...

No i Dont.... but i do know a James todd Smith , he had a song called Thats a lie! :tiphat:

50State

lmfao is this swerve?

Listen troll the facts are Mr good buds posted in your GSC Thread (the same posts he posted in this thread) then Whadeezlrg posted a link to this thread. Then you and a bunch of trolling friends jumped on here talking shit and being complete assholes. But with all your rants and posts I'm not sure if it breeders/vendors that use the term cookies that makes you so mad or just cali connections? Don't see jumping all over phantom cookies growers and the GDP rep?

The only reason I was looking for info and grow reports/smoke reports on cali con's seeds is they are mostly sold out, and seem hard to keep in stock at my local seed providers shop. I am still considering adding some of his beans to my collection we'll see. I'm glad to find a thread like this good reviews, bad reviews, and the opinion of trolls [sic]:biggrin:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thats because GDP rep is our homie and most of the others workin it actually have semi legit cuts whether it be forum or platinum or whatever....we just hate swerve because of his straight bitch made attitude and because while GDP and other companies are actually working with legit cuts, swerve is using a watered down hybrid and he has admitted 60% hermies. 50state this goes way beyond your little world, most people have real good reason to hate swerve including close friends who were snitched on and then threatened to have hired hits on them by scrawny little swerve LOL....and you could imagine our frustration when hes too scared to even have a real convo about it he just hides behind his hired help taunting people who would smash his face in.. and then little dipshits come online defending his work since they found a semi decent pheno in a pack of cali connection or swerve gave them a free dab at his booth and now they are on his dick....shit is just ridiculous.

im glad most of you guys are growing his gear, you will find out you wasted your time and money and eventually you will see the light, ive grown over 50 of his seeds of 5 different strains and they were all trash, barely good enough to be turned into hash, ive grown dozens of elites and i know what good, even mediocre herb is and CC is below mediocre. i will never let anything even remotely close to CC in my garden and i dont know a single friend of mine who is running CC gear either, its amateur league shit, perpetrated by a fraud, someone who has been caught multiple times lying, snitching, provoking fights, and acting like a straight punk.

50State

^^^^ okay got it lol. Did you forget to mention in your previous posts that you ran his beans :) or did I miss that. Thank you Yes4Props I did see a few lists of strains that turns hermi from CC

kwonic

Does anyone have a shot of the cured nugs from the CC gsc? Im wondering what they look like compared to the forum cut.

50State

@Props Oh one question maybe you know this and it would help anyone considering buying CC and maybe looking for GSC seeds but what breeders or labels have a real deal GSC cutting? Maybe you could break in down to three group those that have it, those using hybrids, and those pretending to have it aka CC. That would be awesome thanks again

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i never said it was a secret i ran CC gear, ive documented my shitty results both on this forum and in message to him, ive talked with him person at the last cup and told him to stop all the internet shit talking because it was unprofessional, he was blabbin about how he wanted berner and CC to team up which was denied, all the while having a 2 inch drip of snot hanging out of his nose LOL....we were really quite patient with him considering all of the online shit he was saying to people before the cup.

i was gifted several packs for free 3 years ago and ran them in my old room, huge percentage of males and stuff that threw huge full out hermie pods by week 2-3. fire og were mutated and could barely take nutes. all using his mainstay sfv og male and all the classic strains like fire, tahoe, and chem4og. even ran blackwater, the only stable strain, but the nugs were stringy and had zero density, had a decent amount of frost but a terrible bland smell of plant matter. thats my honest to god results from my grow with cali connection and thats a pretty damn fair shot to give a "breeder" and more than ive even tested with other breeders.

gdp seeds uses forum and platinum i believe, theres quite a few using forum like truecannabliss, red eyed, cannaventure, and gage green is using OGKB cookies and has a few strains as well. archive seedbank used 2 different cookie cuts, the source genetics and their cookie monster afghan, not to mention all the personal projects we've been doing. theres a few other companies that might have used forum and other GSC cuts but their business ethics are shit so i wont even give them a holler. ive made several crosses with forum and animal that have gotten around the place slowly...they are out there you just gotta know where to look.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Cc Gsc day 63. 12 days into flush.

Cc Gsc day 63. 12 days into flush.

Does anyone have a shot of the cured nugs from the CC gsc? Im wondering what they look like compared to the forum cut.

Best I can do for you and best of my 2 girls from 6 pack. 4 males :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 23
A

acridlab

ill have some in a few days,, but i wouldnt be comparing it to the forum, because it is supposedly s1's from the thinmint..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
CC gsc was sourced from norcal, swerve even put the name of his source public so everyone knows, the guy he bought it from got his "gsc" cut from the same source who made/stole the animal cut from jigga. the cookies cut he got is only half GSC, a "tester" mom that was sold to him as the real deal. those guys are notorious for handing out stunt doubles to people they dont know who try to buy the cut. so CC is not actually from the thin mint side of GSC but the forum/animal side. that would explain why pieguy mentioned swerves sample had too much grape GDP smell for it to be the thin mint/ogkb side of the family.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

Swerve tends to not tell the truth. That's all I have to say about that.

A

acridlab

CC gsc was sourced from norcal, swerve even put the name of his source public so everyone knows, the guy he bought it from got his "gsc" cut from the same source who made/stole the animal cut from jigga. the cookies cut he got is only half GSC, a "tester" mom that was sold to him as the real deal. those guys are notorious for handing out stunt doubles to people they dont know who try to buy the cut. so CC is not actually from the thin mint side of GSC but the forum/animal side. that would explain why pieguy mentioned swerves sample had too much grape GDP smell for it to be the thin mint/ogkb side of the family.

thanks alot for that info,, it definately makes sense cuz it does remind me more of the animals i see around, alot more than anything else. but still, 'different'... . only thing that still has me confused is; im not getting 'any' gdp/purps type of aromas, terpines 'at all', out of the seeds ive ran.. ive said it before, and ill say it again,, it seems like an alien cross to me.. smells alot like alien in the air, and tastes like a doughy, sweet, varnish....the jar smell is a chocolately, kushy, og'ish.. when plant is alive its straight spraypaint, spraybooth funk... it sucks because its reaally nice, but tied up with so much chaos,, i am glad to hear that it has true cookies in its lineage,, even if it happened to be a stunt double.. i dont think any serious growers would disagree that you can find elites in anything.. if it was close enough to be a stunt double, than that says to me that is has some of the same genetics,, therefore able to throw off offspring close to the 'more' original. whatever that is. i have mad respect for you guys doing your thing out west, and im sorry theres so much drama in the weed scene nowadays.. just be easy on us that are 'not' in the know,,, we r 1000 miles away,, just trying to get by with what we got:) thanks again, yesprop215,, thats the type of posts growers like me r looking for..

50State

@mr good budz: that's a nice looking plant good job. I like that whole plant shot the best, in that lighting it looks premium!

I totally agree with you acridlab but I'm more like 2000 miles and there's a border :) . I really like that this thread has turned around and a conversation with good information has come from it. Thanks everyone for keeping it civil !

sith44

I can't seem to get the picture posting thing right...is there a link to how to post them? If anything else you can look in my albums, I just posted some pics there.

Latest posts

Latest posts