No announcement yet.

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have '91 Krypt seeds, I hope there good!! We'll see when I get around to them. Never heard anything about Kryptonite Seeds I'll have too look into that. Thanks

Comment

haha yea he swerve really handled himself well on the krypt incident. swerve snitched on social media for all to see, people immediately called him out and he just kept defending himself.
      Cured Bud pictures
      Flowering pictures

Comment

Have you seen this, Prop?

http://mmjamerica.com/the-vault-gene...rijuana-seeds/

When MMJ America took home a medal for Larry OG, we knew we had achieved something most growers only dream of. Out of respect, MMJ America decided to track down the master geneticist who created the strain. Swerve is a geneticist from California who is known around the world for the incredible strains and seeds he developed with The Cali Connection. Because most dispensaries buy clones without trying to improve upon the product, geneticists are rarely ever approached by dispensaries. Surprised by the astounding humility of MMJ America and the respect for his work, Swerve decided to team up with MMJ America to create The Vault Genetics, LLC.

Comment

so Cookie Fam guy walks up to Sweerve at the cup in LA last year

"Bitch your cookies are fake"

Sweerve

"Ummmmmmm, I was told............"

"NO!"

it's hard to be a cookie cross without using cookies to start with
          sigpic
          Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
          Og Mandino

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it.
          Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of
          fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

sadly80% of herb smokers/growers are ignorant and will never know the real facts behind swerve and other sacks of shit like BCBudDepot. after SF cup we all kind of decided to stop wasting our time with him, he also blocked everybody from his social media so he would stop getting embarrassed. real heads know and will let their people know the truth, I've stopped multiple homies from buying CC or BCBD gear. can't save them all and not gonna stress off all the idiots who do get conned.
            Cured Bud pictures
            Flowering pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Cannivore View Post
              hahahahahaha

but fuck me if that rat bastard isn't rolling in fools gold, aka attitude money and such, who else rents rappers so you can win best booth at a silly ass HT cup
              sigpic
              Og Mandino

fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

SF convo was...

swerve "dude share your GSC cuts with me and il make you all millionaires, blah blah cookies and cali connection should do a colab"
                berner "you pissed off all my folks so I'm not working with you at all, you gotta stop talking all that shit online."

while selling his gs cookie seeds at the same booth. if he wants our cuts then WTF is he selling?? then afterwards he goes online and says that him and berner are gonna do some business ventures together to all his retarded fan base. fuckin ridiculous...
                Cured Bud pictures
                Flowering pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Yes4Prop215 View Post
                  SF convo was...

swerve "dude share your GSC cuts with me and il make you all millionaires, blah blah cookies and cali connection should do a colab"
                  berner "you pissed off all my folks so I'm not working with you at all, you gotta stop talking all that shit online."

while selling his gs cookie seeds at the same booth. if he wants our cuts then WTF is he selling?? then afterwards he goes online and says that him and berner are gonna do some business ventures together to all his retarded fan base. fuckin ridiculous...

sweerve is like the berner of growers, no skills at all, a joke really

my autistic brother raps better than berner, and most likely grows better flowers than sweerve
                  sigpic
                  Og Mandino

Comment

some of B's older shit is better he's really watered down his shit for the new TGOD commercial shit. he used to do underground flows on a few of my friends san francisco mix tapes that were really dope, he's a city cat and we all grew up in the avenues so even if his raps suck i still got nothing but respect for him, self made millionaire and hometown hero. plus he puts a bunch of friends from the neighborhood on with jobs and shit…showed me nothing but love and gifted me real OG kush and cherry pie when i was a new small time grower so i can't say anything bad about the guy. in real life he's a humble hard working dude so i gotta defend him against the hate sorry man!
                    Cured Bud pictures
                    Flowering pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Yes4Prop215 View Post
                      some of B's older shit is better he's really watered down his shit for the new TGOD commercial shit. he used to do underground flows on a few of my friends san francisco mix tapes that were really dope, he's a city cat and we all grew up in the avenues so even if his raps suck i still got nothing but respect for him, self made millionaire and hometown hero. plus he puts a bunch of friends from the neighborhood on with jobs and shit…showed me nothing but love and gifted me real OG kush and cherry pie when i was a new small time grower so i can't say anything bad about the guy. in real life he's a humble hard working dude so i gotta defend him against the hate sorry man!
                      not hating the guy, just his raps

he is a prime example of a guy who tried to make his dream come true and had a blast doing it, it just didn't come out that great

I mean seriously, can't hate on him for it, it just sux

and he is a marketing gangsta, not genius, but he's darn good

this is the first video that came up, "Come On", and yep, Come on, WTF is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdX2EJ_QMYs

so bad

compared to even this comedian
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
                      sigpic
                      Og Mandino

Comment

what about this one..that lines sick "make my drink a double, Got girls in humboldt county that will load a truck full, Got a plug in laytonville that can get the weight for real…" plus all the shit about the asians and mini vans, 20 lights or more….urban farming i dig that shit. i listen to almost every kind of music imaginable from pink floyd to soul and jazz and il still bump some berner. i like pot smokin/ganja game shit…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhD8rOx_cOc
                        Cured Bud pictures
                        Flowering pictures

Comment

So. To add this story... my friend tells me tonight that this cat swerve stole some of my photos from overgrow of the chem'91 and used that in a elaborate lie to convince folks he was breeding the original '91... That's lame..

Comment

sucks to hear dog, its a pretty shitty feeling to have your pictures of hard work jacked to sell somebody else's scam artist bullshit. a couple homies here on ICmag had their GSC pictures jacked by BcBudDepot to sell their fake garbage cookies.
                            Cured Bud pictures
                            Flowering pictures

Comment

"More than 99 yeah I had to get my bread up" love it. I know he speaks to the younger generation but at least he's not faking the funk like a lot of other rappers out there."

Comment

Originally posted by DIDM View Post
                                not hating the guy, just his raps

he is a prime example of a guy who tried to make his dream come true and had a blast doing it, it just didn't come out that great

I mean seriously, can't hate on him for it, it just sux

and he is a marketing gangsta, not genius, but he's darn good

this is the first video that came up, "Come On", and yep, Come on, WTF is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdX2EJ_QMYs

so bad

compared to even this comedian
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
                                berner is the shit man u crazy..bay area slapz 4 lyfe

Comment

Working...
                                X