What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13... Legends, Theories, and Facts

Zaza42

5p8s.gif

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I have 12 females of G13hp origunal regs Sensi that are rooting and will go to flower. By steam rubs look of leaf and phenos they really reminds me of chem genetics.

In one book they say about G13 cutting that is heavy sour mycrene smell also like chems...

Will wait end of flower to be shure,but now they are chem like very much.

PetePrice

My understanding is that G13 was/is a big yielder if you veg it long enough. Dr Greenthumbs G13 s1 seem to be big yielders but I’ve never grown any of those myself

Wasn't it found out that it wasn't pure G13 but actually the butterscotch cross? Ie the DD/dogless one

PetePrice

Look for grows of g13 done by a guy called DD..thats supposedly one of the original clones in pure form which nevil gave him in exchange for a hash machine....also ortega aka doggles still has it pure form although it supposed to have undergone some micro tissues culture tech to clean it up and seams to have come out enhanced....I believe this enhanced version was sold to greenthumb and I believe shanti baba also has this cutt too....nevil while he was still around did verify ortegas g13 as pure and the story about doing the exchange with DD for the hash machine .
Doesn't that story fall apart when you consider dogless/Ortega was locked up for 15 years... Also Nev and the Aussies he conned worked with Butterscotch hybrid not a pure G13 so if dogless etc had it why did Nev not use it

PetePrice

Should track NDN Guy down. He got his from the same guy Neville did, and none of the sources listed here match his account.
Nev was meant to have it from Oregon and paid $500 for it, he has stated this, so is this not true, I'm sure I've seen NDN state he only had the HP cross..have to find that post...

Rgd

Veteran
his g13/hp is really nice weed.,.but it sho ain’t what g13 is supposed to be..

TheDarkStorm

Doesn't that story fall apart when you consider dogless/Ortega was locked up for 15 years... Also Nev and the Aussies he conned worked with Butterscotch hybrid not a pure G13 so if dogless etc had it why did Nev not use it
Who told you they used the butter scotch hybrid...not sure were you got that from....nevil did get a g13 Hawaiian in Australia and it was clearly labeled as that so not sure were you got the con story from, its not the butterscotch Hawaiian, ....the butterscotch hybrid didnt even use the g13 clone....there were some s1 g13 sent to nevil too....where did you get your info from....there are probably pictures on this site of the g13 Hawaiian used....its defo not the butter scotch one.....did you try the ones made in Australia....and have you grown out the butterscotch one....the guy who the actual clone came from back in the 80s was still around a few years back too....do you know him....and the g13 was given to ortega and DD was given the same cut.....you can probably still find DD's pictures of his grows of it on the forums...might want to go look at how it grew..he was still growing it around 2006-2008 as far I can remember.....you got pictures of the butterscotch g13 and the one nevil was using to prove your story and accusations of conning....its easy to make accusations, but plenty people still around who seen what nevil was using....im sure if needs be some seed are still around of what nevil was using....the s1 is probably put down too.
Oh by the way ndn guy had nevil 88 g13 hashplant....from nevils seeds....I bet he dont even know who the guy was nevil got it from....and he has never claimed to have the pure g13 clone....not sure were half of this info comes from....the guy who linked nevil up with the guy in the 80s when he got it is still around too.

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

View attachment 18886959
View attachment 18886960
View attachment 18886961
View attachment 18886962 View attachment 18886963

View attachment 18886964
G13hp's
There are 2 phenos in this line stocky bushy indica HP and bit more skunky/indica probably G13.
Your bottom picture looks great, very g13 type.....I cant tell from your pictures but the g13 had some really bright green colour too...but that plant looks good.....if you can put a update of how you got on with one please canna T that would be great...thanks.

Screenshot_2023-12-13-01-07-50.png

acespicoli

1702441316639.png

1702441350537.png

1702441380424.png

1702441412047.png

The project began in 1968 with Dr. Coy Waller

Is the University of Mississippi the only legal marijuana grower in the U.S.?​

Answer:​

Under the 1961 international Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs and the 1970 Controlled Substances Act, the federal government is the single “agent” allowed to provide marijuana for research. For many years the DEA only authorized one grower, the University of Mississippi, which grows marijuana under contract with the National Institute on Drug Abuse. As part of this contract, UM holds a DEA Schedule-I Bulk Manufacturer registration to cultivate plants for this purpose.

@GoatCheese it was bland iirc been 20+ years not a recreational sativa high
this indica strain is sedating enough to control epilepsy...nap and munches,
who is in Canada ?
There's one way to test those s1 beans...

Hopefully someone will elaborate on the (Lot 13) part ?

1702444495078.png

1702444634106.png

:thinking:
1702445179945.png

Where are our Canadian Friends ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts