MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
fetch

...CR500AF...

Looks like MadMac is getting some beautiful looking plants with something to smoke at the end well done all.🙂
MAHA KALA that plant looks well greased up my friend very cool.🙂

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
wow Maha ... well done so far...
very happy you like it!!!
here some R4 macros... R4 = reversed 4 best OHz x 4 best OHz
_3021104.jpeg
_3021100.jpeg

Hz dry sieve from sugar leaf's last autumn harvest... this is fire... not easy to dose right...
_3081106.jpeg

_3081161.jpeg

thanks @ all more is coming soon ;-)
A5 x OHz R4 is fire... maybe the best pair for what i'm looking...
but much much more 21 will tell it all ...
i’m saving you a seat in my future, just in case you want to be part of the journey ;-)
M.:smoker:

...CR500AF...

Big respect to everybody that grow these hz strains they look awesome, For my self, my room can not handle the stretch and the time.
I have ran some ssh to some success and it was ok, but a little taller roof would really help. lol

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Killing it Mac!
Nothing beats that kind of quality dry sift from this kind of cultivars except quality import hashish which is, like all exceptional things, very very rare.
Amazing work my friend, much kudos!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Big respect to everybody that grow these hz strains they look awesome, For my self, my room can not handle the stretch and the time.
I have ran some ssh to some success and it was ok, but a little taller roof would really help. lol

super silver haze is nice hybrid, too much body to call it haze though. but original haze it is different league :D

...CR500AF...

MAHA KALA Good to see ya,Yeh i know SSH was a hybrid that is why i ran it i was hoping to be able to deal with it, Which i did but it would done better in a little more space is what i meant.
I liked it, it was ok i just felt bad that i had to top, pinch, thread them through the screen to keep them under control, But it was all good in the end.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.