What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raho

Veteran
.I know some seedsman stock reproduced by Johnny found its way to the south crew....there probably being sold as thee hazeA and hazeC but female versions.
JohnnyChicago didn't do a "repro".
Repros seek to preserve all genetics in a line by using all available males and females.
Johnny did 1:1 selective breeding. 2 males out of 50 and a handful of distinctive winner females. Each pollinated individually and kept separate by him.

The phenos that are easy to find in Johnny's gear today are rare in what you could find before his work.
1 out of 50 phenos of extreme long flowering monsters.
Johnny took the "hay" out of Seedsman Haze as well as the "just OK".

Please don't minimize the years of work he put into making what people have access to today by calling it a "repro."

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
What are the steps of reproduction in seed?

The most generalized form of this process requires four steps: pollination, germination, penetration of the ovule, and fertilization. After fertilization, the zygote divides to form an embryo. Double fertilization is common in angiosperms.

Inbreeding still uses the same genetics.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
i didnt send nevil any samples man ,
i recall you saying some thing about it ,
but im fairly sure id remember sending some ,
i didnt send any weed or seed to nevil ...

also i didnt get a cutting planned for nevil , it was sent to myself and a few friends ,it had nothing to do with nevil at all .
\sorry man your wrong on both counts, it was never arranged by nevil ,
im not a hater , but i am a realist and im not into hero worship or putting folks on pedestals ...

No you did and the clone was the 5HzC.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
No you did and the clone was the 5HzC.

well since u know what i do better than i do myself ,
i might as well hang my hat up and let u run my life ,
i hope it turns out as well as id planned ...
sheez .....

i find it amazing that you know what other people do better than even they do ,
you have some mighty powerful joo joo or something man ....
you know what nevil did , what bushy did ,
who sent what to who , and what i have done too ,
even though i dont remember doing any of it and my memory is pretty good ,
maybe i was asleep at the time , i guess its possible ..

no point going any further here i cant debate with someone that knows my moves and actions better than i do myself ...

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Dearest hempy,
you seem to forget that Nevil confirmed the legitimacy of his old cuttings years ago at MNS so please give it a rest trying to create your own silly little mad reality surrounding the A5, C5, HashPlantHz, AG13Hz and NevilsHz vintage cuttings that survived through pure devotion and loyalty to him and his work.
If anything your take on things is insulting to the man you are trying to defend as your friend.
I got introduced to A5, C5 & Nevilles Haze pot in the early ‘90’s and i knew instantly that this herb is what i was looking for.
Why in the world would people back then use terms for weed as A5, C5 & Nevilles Haze coincidentally in the very same area Nevil created his first work....?
Some advise: don’t try to speak about things you can’t understand, it’s getting pathetic, really.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You posted that you got the 5HzC clone Donald and it was also posted that Moose was passing out cuts from Nevils NH21 NH36 that he should not have past out that leak came from Elmer and he posted it you need to keep up.

Sammy why would you post that when all i said to Donald was he got the cut of the 5HzC and Nevil did not get it after organizing them to be sent to him ?.

This post from Mustafunk is an interesting read and gives a true perspective of what went on.
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...5#post12238491

The conversation he had with Nevil
[1:33:16] Nevil S: The guy who has them (Yosemite Sam) is not responding to my emails. It seems he has done a deal with Karma seeds and doesn't want to give them to me
[1:33:32] Me: really? that sucks
[1:33:44] Nevil S: there are others who have them
[1:33:44] Me: yeah I've seen Karma's projects with the A5
[1:34:37] Nevil S: I thought he was one of the good guys
[1:35:19] Nevil S: a disappointment
[1:35:32] Me: he has been online yesterday
[1:35:46] Nevil S: sure, send him a PM and ask why he is not responding
[1:37:48] Me: ok I'll do
[1:38:47] Nevil S: he gave them to me before, but my friend got busted and lost them
[1:42:36] Me: it seems he lost the cut actually
[1:42:52] Me: so maybe Karma got it from someone else in Holland
[1:43:04] Nevil S: I'm sure
[1:43:20] Nevil S: they were in Maastricht
[1:45:36] Me: I'm sure you won't have problems to get her back
[1:49:13] Nevil S: they are still winning cups with them
[1:54:54] Nevil S: I don't care what Y Sam does with them, but I do care that he's trying to cut me out.

Why you even involved in this conversation Hammer you here for moral support i take it .

Bucketski

Howdy to everyone posting on this thread. Hope yas are all going good n staying outta trouble. Gunna write you an email tonight Wal😁 Been too long amigo.

I just registered to make one post here regarding what has been posted about the NL5 x Haze cutting from Europe that ended up in Australia. I don’t have any interest in Haze or modern canna lore and leave that stuff to those that do

As everyone here knows Yosemite Sam aka Sammy gave various old Haze derived clones in his and his crew’s keeping to various friends of his in both the EU and the USA. Despite that Sammy did NOT have anything to do with the C5 clone coming to Australia.

The C5, Stardawg Illuminati and East Coast Diesel “ Chaco “ clones were sent to Oz by a German online friend of mine to another Aussie guy who no longer does the internet and who being a younger guy has no interest in Haze, sativa or Nevil. My Aussie mate then shared the C5 as well as the ECSD and Stardawg cuts to four other Aussies.

My German friend has absolute nothing to do with the Dutch scene or Nevil Schoenmakers. As far as I know my friend scored the C5 clone from Sammy but I may be wrong. It may have come from a friend of Sammy.

My friend also sent the East Coast Sour Diesel “ Chaco “ cut and the Stardawg Illuminati clone in the same mail as the C5. In fact the Diesel n Stardawg were the clones that our little crew of Aussie mates were more excited about getting ( except for Wally who as you guys know loves his Haze ).

My German mate sent them because he is a great guy and in gratitude for the various seed crosses that myself and another good Aussie friend of mine ( who also has nothing to do with the whole Haze-Nevil situation and like myself doesn’t give a rat’s arse about Haze and isn’t an internet guy anymore) gave him back in the day. None of the crosses we sent to Germany had anything to do with Nev, Bushy or Haze. They were all crosses myself or another Aussie made from Kangativa’s old genetics that neither Nev or Bushy had used in there crosses.

My point is that Nevil had absolutely nothing to do with either the importation or sharing of the C5 cutting from the Eu to Oz and that none of the guys who held it were even acquaintances with Nevil. We were under no obligations to give Nev anything, none of us know the guy or have ever had anything to do with him except Wally.

As you know Hempy I have no beefs with you mate and no interest in Nev or Haze ( although I did grow the C5 once indoors about 4 years ago and very much enjoyed her as a smoke but didn’t keep her ) but you are incorrect regarding the C5 clone and how she was shared and by whom she was shared to.

That is all I have to share on the matter.

Cheers Everyone, stay safe n happy if ya’s can n all the best from me.

Bucket.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
You posted that you got the 5HzC clone Donald and it was also posted that Moose was passing out cuts from Nevils NH21 NH36 that he should not have past out that leak came from Elmer and he posted it you need to keep up.

Sammy why would you post that when all i said to Donald was he got the cut of the 5HzC and Nevil did not get it after organizing them to be sent to him ?.

Why you even involved in this conversation Hammer you here for moral support i take it .

keep up , with what ?? gossip??? ,
na its not really my thing and its as you are finding sometimes not very accurate,
but it certainly is your territory i see ,
and also explains why you are often inaccurate with information shared that way ...

i had no dealings with moose and cuttings , or elmer bud ,
and as pointed out by bb above ,
the plants we scored had nothing to do with nevil , or anyone but us,
maybe you should start paying attention to what folks say who have first hand experience ,
rather than the gossip stuff that tends to get you in trouble regularly as it has done the past few pages ,

then after u get proven wrong ,, like with me sharing samples with nevil , or us taking cuttings intended for nevil ,
which i didnt do , and we didnt take ,
you never seem to either admit you were wrong , or apologize ,
pretty rude behaviour really isnt it ???

lastly i dont need moral support as u suggest hammer is doing ,
he was just pointing out what you should have noticed yourself ,
but plainly you need it pointed out ...

and here you are telling me i involve myself in things that dont concern me ,
ironic isnt it mate ???

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Donald what is wrong with you your the guy claiming to know more about my genetics than i do your the guy posted claiming to get the 5HzC clone then acts like you never had it .The clone you got came from Sammy originally.To be honest i lost all respect for Sammy after reading MustaFunk and Nevils conversation.
  • This post from Mustafunk is an interesting read and gives a true perspective of what went on.

[1:33:16] Nevil S: The guy who has them (Yosemite Sam) is not responding to my emails. It seems he has done a deal with Karma seeds and doesn't want to give them to me
    [1:38:47] Nevil S: he gave them to me before, but my friend got busted and lost them
    [1:54:54] Nevil S: I don't care what Y Sam does with them, but I do care that he's trying to cut me out.
Your the one attacking Nevil and involving your self in things that don't concern you .

You post make claims about my genetics i respond you then go on about bushy and act like his a trusted authority on the subject. You and Elmer were close mates at one point not caring to know what spoiled that.

Sammy has 12 likes on his post says volumes about the 12 people that liked his post.

Will respond to you later Bucket good to see you.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
That was some of the most sickning posts, how he fed Nevil that lie, and no chance of putting the record straight as he passed away.

i gave the A5hz to sammy far before that time.

I did what i did to have the legend live on, its a damm respect thing. I gave away most of the seeds and sold a small part not evan covering cost. To get it out there and give it to people intrested so it can live on be used by people. I got huge respect for the guy, thats post is discusting. Manipulating and sicking.

I did small batch of bx1 in 2014 far before his passing aswell.

I saved that cut from extincion and tryd to get it back to him, and this is how some of you twist your sicking ego lies. Just discusting.

ugh you should all smoke more real postive hazes. And keep his legelnd living by spreading his work, like OJD he has same mind set, work with it and spread it so it lives on for all intrested.

i wont do it anymore, they out there now, i hope people work with then and spread them as far as posibel, may anyone that wants to grow it worldwide.

if all woth work together on that goal, and not all this manipulating ego bullshit, the future is to the front. And we all can keep his legend alive.

Yo Sammy

Veteran

This post from Mustafunk is an interesting read and gives a true perspective of what went on.

Well, thank you hempy for confirming the authenticity of the old cuttings.
Much appreciated :tiphat:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Well, thank you hempy for confirming the authenticity of the old cuttings.
Much appreciated :tiphat:

Sammy i will let you in on a secret the only clone Nevil ever wanted back and highly valued was his HzC male i told you he got samples of set clones and his thoughts on them i also have a picture of the 5HzA used as the mother plant for NH i have yet to see a plant like her posted.I would love nothing more than to post her up but un like some Sammy i keep my ward.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Howdy to everyone posting on this thread. Hope yas are all going good n staying outta trouble. Gunna write you an email tonight Wal😁 Been too long amigo.

I just registered to make one post here regarding what has been posted about the NL5 x Haze cutting from Europe that ended up in Australia. I don’t have any interest in Haze or modern canna lore and leave that stuff to those that do

As everyone here knows Yosemite Sam aka Sammy gave various old Haze derived clones in his and his crew’s keeping to various friends of his in both the EU and the USA. Despite that Sammy did NOT have anything to do with the C5 clone coming to Australia.

The C5, Stardawg Illuminati and East Coast Diesel “ Chaco “ clones were sent to Oz by a German online friend of mine to another Aussie guy who no longer does the internet and who being a younger guy has no interest in Haze, sativa or Nevil. My Aussie mate then shared the C5 as well as the ECSD and Stardawg cuts to four other Aussies.

My German friend has absolute nothing to do with the Dutch scene or Nevil Schoenmakers. As far as I know my friend scored the C5 clone from Sammy but I may be wrong. It may have come from a friend of Sammy.

My friend also sent the East Coast Sour Diesel “ Chaco “ cut and the Stardawg Illuminati clone in the same mail as the C5. In fact the Diesel n Stardawg were the clones that our little crew of Aussie mates were more excited about getting ( except for Wally who as you guys know loves his Haze ).

My German mate sent them because he is a great guy and in gratitude for the various seed crosses that myself and another good Aussie friend of mine ( who also has nothing to do with the whole Haze-Nevil situation and like myself doesn’t give a rat’s arse about Haze and isn’t an internet guy anymore) gave him back in the day. None of the crosses we sent to Germany had anything to do with Nev, Bushy or Haze. They were all crosses myself or another Aussie made from Kangativa’s old genetics that neither Nev or Bushy had used in there crosses.

My point is that Nevil had absolutely nothing to do with either the importation or sharing of the C5 cutting from the Eu to Oz and that none of the guys who held it were even acquaintances with Nevil. We were under no obligations to give Nev anything, none of us know the guy or have ever had anything to do with him except Wally.

As you know Hempy I have no beefs with you mate and no interest in Nev or Haze ( although I did grow the C5 once indoors about 4 years ago and very much enjoyed her as a smoke but didn’t keep her ) but you are incorrect regarding the C5 clone and how she was shared and by whom she was shared to.

That is all I have to share on the matter.

Cheers Everyone, stay safe n happy if ya’s can n all the best from me.

Bucket.

Hey BB,

Nice to read you mate, been to long!
I can confirm your German friend received the C5 from me and asked me if it was ok if he tried to send it to Oz.
I told him that he received the clone as a gift and he could use it the way he wanted.
He then send it to you.

Hempy, for once and for all....,
Nev got grumpy bc his old buddy Bonk, who was one of the people who inspired Nevil to start working cannabis in the first place, weren’t on the same page regarding Nevils ways about trying to get his old work back.

Bonk & friends inspired and helped Nevil at the very beginning of his breeding enterprise long before dj9 got involved.
These amazing people are the foundation of Nevs work,

Nevil entrusted his best work to these people, as appreciation, to show his gratitude, respect and loyalty.
The cuttings were used back
in the day for flower to help insure their small but most remarkable top notch import Hashish trade.
The old cuttings fitted right in and were preserved from way back, before anyone else in Holland could offer something like “Nevilles Haze”, A5Haze or C5Haze cause no one else could acces these genetics.

Karel from SSSC was never part of this crew.
We got in touch around 2005 bc he claimed to have preserved an old SSSC cutting being Skunk#1xHaze which sparkle our interest.

Nevil was no doubt the most amazing cannabis breeder to this day and a most amazing entrepreneur but please don’t forget he was also human and like anyone had flaws in his character and ways about.

Give it a rest milking his story and twisting it to your version of the so called “truth” bc we can only share our own subjective interpretation of certain situations.
:tiphat:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Karel from SSSC was never part of this crew.
We got in touch around 2005 bc he claimed to have preserved an old SSSC cutting being Skunk#1xHaze which sparkle our interest.
He gave me some years ago some of his S1 seeds, which was accidentally made after a light leak.Cutting is about 30+ years old.

image_1670912.jpg

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Bucketski from what i was told Nevil arranged the contact for Sammy to pick up set clones so with out Nevil he would not of got them to begin with.

All of this arguing is stupid what i would love to see is the personal attacks on Nevil stop that's it people have the clones regardless if there the real ones or not share them enjoy them. Personally i would rather select my own from genetics i have and i know i or others with set genetics can also find as good and possibly better that is the reality of seed.

Karmas is right if people share it keeps his legelnd living by spreading his work, like OJD is doing other people with the same mind set will also work with it and spread it further so it lives on for all interested.

I will shoot you a pm mate.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I am not milking the story Sammy and to be honest i don't like being involved in any of this yes Nevil was human and far from perfect but he was my friend and he never did wrong by me.

I know Nevils story he told me it him self it never changed Dj just repeated what Nevil had told me after he had past on.

I don't know who Bonk & friends are Nevil never mentioned them the only person Nevil brought up was Dj.

Nevil has documented his haze story its a big read it will be made public lets see what Nevil has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.