What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Tossed another male this morning from the C5/Mango x C5/Mango. I'm down to 4 plants with 1 female confirmed. There is another that I am certain is a male and its the last of the C5/Mango x C5/Mango making all of those beans that I popped male. So best I can do at this point is 3 females out of 10 so I have some maneuvering to do to fill up the next available flower tent.

that's a shame, but it happens bmac ,
with luck the remainder will be strong and vigorous ladies ...

Bmac1

Veteran
Yes sir, luck of the draw. Been on a bad run the past 2 seed pops but I have some nice plants in the stable to fill in as well. The GMO clone goes 12 weeks and I have 2 of those in 1 gal pots at the moment so another female from your beans should be in the ball park with flower times and hopefully pair nicely.

Sub24ox7

3DBCC87F-9C71-4617-8716-BA75595AF08F.jpeg
HeadgamesIII freebie (has Jack as it’s mom so a haze hybrid)

Cloneman

Veteran
Dynasty's Spiderbite ( [C99xWW] x SSH), got 4 fems from some old seeds, were really cheap at the time. Had a cheeky early try the other day, nice!! Smells like coconut lime

SB6

fetch

fetch

fetch

Really pleased with the outcome, might post some pics of the others...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
that a5oaxacan is very fat. yes? oth19 x A5 reminds me Sammy NH in bud structure little bit. hope it satisfies your thirst for ultra strong haze hybrids Syd :D

TheDarkStorm

Oaxaca x A5 almost done

EQapLw0.jpg
yZpyDof.jpg
MFkmJbX.jpg

OTH 19 x A5
pxEsqFm.jpg

vGp19D0.jpg
MQo8y7T.jpg

OTH 23 x A5
9bsspI8.jpg
KYTkEh3.jpg

Aunt of Farooq x Ohaze

wNf2Bi7.jpg

Animal mints x ohaze
bFldUbm.jpg

Syd is that animal mints x ohz made by yourself or Johnny's version...all of those seem to come out looking spectacular....those animal mint type lines seem to mesh very well with ohz....iv seen another using a super lemon wedding cake mother put to a different haze line and it to comes out awesome..they really stink ridiculously strong too.....hows the scents on your one ? Thanks for sharing the pictures...nice growing ,great plants.....that aofx ohz looks especially nice

G

Syd is that animal mints x ohz made by yourself or Johnny's version...all of those seem to come out looking spectacular....those animal mint type lines seem to mesh very well with ohz....iv seen another using a super lemon wedding cake mother put to a different haze line and it to comes out awesome..they really stink ridiculously strong too.....hows the scents on your one ? Thanks for sharing the pictures...nice growing ,great plants.....that aofx ohz looks especially nice

Hey mate,thanks,they could've been better but I had some timer issues accompanied with unbalanced feeding.

Yes it is indeed our friend Johnny's cross ,kindly gifted by him.It is pretty impressive to me how close it smells to some of the A5 crosses.Citrus funk but not very sure cause my sense of smell isn;t really great cause these days.

The AoF x ohaze is very interesting indeed.I don't know if this expression is because of lighting or nutes,lower buds seem normal and a friend who's flowering a female now seems more normal ,but we'll see.

I would really like to see a chemdog 91 x ohaze .And after I see it,grow it and vape it haha...

I have a few kcbrains haze special x ohaze and might pop a couple just out of curiosity...

G

that a5oaxacan is very fat. yes? oth19 x A5 reminds me Sammy NH in bud structure little bit. hope it satisfies your thirst for ultra strong haze hybrids Syd :D

Yeah,my luck bro...Biggest buds in the tent on the plant in the smallest container and 11/13 from seed haha...I tried some A5 x panama and it is indeed zombie weed haha...Yeah I want sth crippling strong and cerebral at the same time ... maybe should look for other drugs lol .Kidding aside,A5 x malawi has been closest I've come to strength of effect .I think I am more of a malawi guy than A5 ...Man both the A5 s1 I grew were so grappy as plants...Looks like someone has to really run numbers to find the good ones.The result i don't really like,an old fart friend though appreciated it a lot.The C5 x malawi is very nice while a bit heavy and not really benefitted by c5 terps...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
..I tried some A5 x panama and it is indeed zombie weed haha...Yeah I want sth crippling strong and cerebral at the same time ...

yeah A5, C1, widow x c5.. all crippling weed.

what about to try ghost train haze?

"This strain is well known for it's potent effects, having even been featured on the May 12th, 2012 cover of High Times, serving as a sort of visual ambassador to represent the "Strongest Strains on Earth." The effects are oftentimes deemed borderline psychedelic by even the most experienced smokers, with both the heady euphoria of Sativa with the heavy body stone of an Indica. While the strain can provide a boost in energy and uplifting euphoria, it is better used for relaxing due to the cerebral haziness that occur with stronger doses. Needless to say, it's best to keep the dose low if you plan on having an active day."

when it came up first, some people I know, bought lot of packs, I got three or four phenos as winner selection. super potent and one was super tasty, the most tropical fruit I have ever had. super strong weed!

:smoke out:

sbeanonnamellow

Yo Maha that looks delish dude. Wondering where you came across the memorable tropical fruit selection, was it in the regular or feminized version?

Also, someone posted an Aunt of Farook haze hybrid a page or so back. She looks lovely!

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
when it came up first, some people I know, bought lot of packs, I got three or four phenos as winner selection. super potent and one was super tasty, the most tropical fruit I have ever had. super strong weed!

The company I used to work for had ties to Rare Dankness. Whenever he had new stuff to run, they got it first-including the Cup winning cut from 2014(?). That cut is still around and I had it until last year when a roommate let it get over watered and died 🤬. Still have some S1 seeds, though. You ain't kidding, Maha- Damn strong stuff. Always a favorite wherever it was grown.

G

MAHA KALA yeah i am going to grow that some time...Just so many stuff in the pipeline.It's pretty sure that I can find what I want in stuff I have already.GTH is in the direction of gene mashing I want to check.

I've had a golden tiger and a nevilles malawi that were the kind of zing I want but it needs pheno hunting and I don't keep cuts 😁

Johnny's Pan-o-haze cut sounds like my shit haha...I'll try the 2.0 and we'll see.Maybe the animal mints haze fits the bill ,too_Oh,this reminds me that the panohaze x sour b is pretty harvestable,coming down in a week.

YoSammy's C5 xAg13/malawi I'm hitting these days is very nice and strong weed,quite a lot of sedation though (has its place too..every day haha)

A lower branch of OTH 19 x A5 was very very interesting (strong/disorienting).First testers of C5 x A5 show similar to the A5 x panama.Great and loud terps (sweet dutch incense no lemon at all),stoner effect.

funkyhorse

I hope you dont mind some comments
There is an excessive amount of politics in the canna world, not to talk about economics.
Back in the 20th century, smoking top notch plants would make you see colours
Today in the 21st century, it seems people want to see the colours on the plant and not to feel it on their senses

Back in the 20th century people were talking about plants and its effects
In the 21st century people dont talk about plants anymore, the top notch landraces of all are mostly gone and instead people talk about the people that made business with ganja and the effect these people had and have. The seeds those people bred are gone long ago and the knock offs are far from what they originally bred

Back in the 20th century people were generous with the plant and the growers were temporary holders of the plant
In the 21st century plants and entities are all copyrighted and talk about royalties for growing strains and plants they received for free

Today it seems more important to know if a certain breeder wore black, white or pink panties or if he was banging the neighbours daughter
Nobody seems to care much about the sativas these breeders with these practices helped destroy and wipe out from existence. If those 20th century landraces would still exist today, they could use all the beans they make of all these hyped up clones as suppositories

Dont you people find it boring smoking all the time the same clon?

Lemon Thai x THH
I hope THH improves the terpenes of Lemon Thai and its effects
Top shot
Lt x thh3 (2).jpeg

Lower bud
Lt x thh3.jpeg

I am not against trying the new stuff from the 21st century, the opposite. This is the only way to know if I like it or not
This is GG#4 x Deep Chunk fem 2, now I know it is Deep Chunk leaning. The other female was GG#4 leaning
I dont like vaping these buds but I love the hash they make
I decided to ruin these genetics with some pollen of wild long flowering colombian sativa
From these little lower buds I harvested 27 seeds done with pollen from Ohz90 and I got as a bonus enough charas for a spliff. Same thing happened with the GG#4 leaning plant
GG4 x deep chunk 2 lower bud (2).jpeg
GG#4 x DC 2.jpeg

We took down the U.F.O. Haze #22 today. Wow shes smell amazing now lemon front end then cedar/woody. Early samples have strong potency.
20210506_184009.jpg

Cloneman

Veteran
what about to try ghost train haze?

"This strain is well known for it's potent effects, having even been featured on the May 12th, 2012 cover of High Times, serving as a sort of visual ambassador to represent the "Strongest Strains on Earth." The effects are oftentimes deemed borderline psychedelic by even the most experienced smokers, with both the heady euphoria of Sativa with the heavy body stone of an Indica. While the strain can provide a boost in energy and uplifting euphoria, it is better used for relaxing due to the cerebral haziness that occur with stronger doses. Needless to say, it's best to keep the dose low if you plan on having an active day."

I grew them out in 2012 and kept 2, one was devastating. Too strong for me (a real heart/head pumper), I ended up giving it away. I gave some to a friend, him and his brother went to a festival where he rolled a joint, said brother smoked nearly all of it.....had a complete whitey! Band was Stone Roses which i thought was quite apt.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=16248824&type=thumb.jpg Views:	1 Size:	4.9 KB ID:	17851687
fetch?photoid=16248825&type=thumb.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=16248825&type=thumb.jpg Views:	2 Size:	5.0 KB ID:	17851691
this was it at 64 days Oct 2012 my comp tells me

I just remembered i bought another pack the next year which i've still got....

Attachments

• fetch?photoid=16248824&type=thumb.jpg
    fetch?photoid=16248824&type=thumb.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 20
    4.9 KB · Views: 24
    4.9 KB · Views: 21