What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NH x OH 20 days into flower. Both are females. Im prob gonna up pot to 2g. I don't think they will do well later in flower when they start drinking 2x daily. That 1g pot will dry super fast.
DSCN5719.JPG
DSCN5721.JPG
DSCN5722.JPG
DSCN5723.JPG

TheDarkStorm

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Those are from @MadMac. They both have a sweet aroma. They are both in 2g pots now. They are staked as well. Getting floppy. I'm hoping they don't need more than 120 days
hammerhead - 2 gallon pots... do u find that suff for a long grow?? - i was using 5gallon pots for hybrids, that go 70/85days- i've downsized to 3gallons for the present grow- just wondering, as i'm just 30days into 12/12 i won't see the roots for another month plus... thanks

GreenAndFast

It's certainly doable, but quite a bit of work keeping them happy. I have a a good 15-20 of pretty full on NLD plants in pots that size. Helps to control their size.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hammerhead - 2 gallon pots... do u find that suff for a long grow?? - i was using 5gallon pots for hybrids, that go 70/85days- i've downsized to 3gallons for the present grow- just wondering, as i'm just 30days into 12/12 i won't see the roots for another month plus... thanks

It depends on how fast the plants drink.. 1g pot are risky for longer flowering plants. They need 2-3 feedings later in flower. Ive done this but you have to check often. Since I hand feed 2g works better. Temps will also have an effect.. In summer they dry in 6hrs. I don't use larger than 3gs to flower plants with a 30-40 day veg, so that 99% of what I grow.. I have used 5g pots for plants kept in veg for a long time.

If you use automated feedings it's not an issue other than root bound plants. IMO 3g pots are all you need.

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

I just grew a tom hill haze, Pan-o-haze and thunk from cuts thrown straight into flower in 1gallon pots of pro mix using gh nutrients. They drink every other day until into flowering when they start drinking every day and eventually just straight to water with just a little splash of nutrients once a week or two. This what I found.

Last edited: