What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One good turn deserves another ... Nevils Haze x C5 Mango Haze as grown by my friend ”Thomas” with a clone
1691BD86-D207-4B39-9CC5-6A5E848BC0FC.jpeg
DE28375C-EC86-4A4F-82C3-5E68AA599098.jpeg
105BF740-FB28-487D-B03B-D1F759352166.jpeg
CE3AACE9-A6FC-471F-9FD1-7BBAFDD5A2BB.jpeg
475D4161-22DE-4157-99D2-B52F3012E1B3.jpeg
82063FF4-7044-4381-A78F-5DAA6DAD627A.jpeg
471FC28E-D864-4DC1-8D0E-5C4964FA0E50.jpeg
I provided early this season ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Looks very very tasty Donald. All she had to give is coaxed out of her 👍

Which side brings all that frost? Z99?

Peace
F2F
id say the z99 is the frostier side , but they both had some nice resin coverage ,
they are very meaty , i think the pic shows that ,
i grew about 50 females , all were large plants with lots of meat and solid frosty buds,
i have 1 large one left and ill try get a shot of the full plant next time im checking her out ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
One good turn deserves another ... Nevils Haze x C5 Mango Haze as grown by my friend ”Thomas” with a clone View attachment 18773193 View attachment 18773194 View attachment 18773195 View attachment 18773196 View attachment 18773197 View attachment 18773198 View attachment 18773199 I provided early this season ...
looks like a lovely plant there fp,
your mate has done her proud ,
ive grown a few nh x z99 too ,
a few remind me of your keeper girl ,
some real nice plants among them ..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The funny thing is that the clones from the seed plants grew out very different from the original plants that they were cut from ..the chunky ones turned into spiraling spears and the spiraling spears turned into chunky …ones go figure

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was curious about what this was. Here is the genetic makeup for any that wanted to know.

Zoidfuel Genetics: Papua New Guinea Gold x Australian Bush Sativa x Chinese Indica.
Moonunits Zoidfuel x Wallys C99=Z99

Yo Sammy

Veteran
He is a treasure chest !
Actually, both of you are.
Like this kind of symbiosis, unforced, love based, coming straight from the heart resulting in such marvellous.
Can’t think of a better example of our community best potential reaching and touching people through our common efforts. Gonna crack a stellar Belgian beer and fire up some beautiful grown well cured A5xPanama to celebrate the fruits of our individual as collective efforts to help enhance peoples stash and therefore their lives. Can’t dream of anything more than this so very thankful and a pleasure ans honour to be part of, however small, it’s something that resonates with myself and intentions to get as many people to be able to grown their best possible home grown personal Ganja and spread it wide and far to reach as many good souls as we possibly can.
Thanks both @Donald Mallard & @flower~power for all what you have and keep contributing throughout our community. Big up to both of you and to the extraordinary beautiful symbiosis between you both. I see it as the epiphany of platforms like this.
To both of you gentle-men:tiphat::tiphat:

Last edited:

Mimpi Manis

Like this kind of symbiosis, unforced, love based, coming straight from the heart resulting in such marvellous.
Can’t think of a better example of our community best potential reaching and touching people through our common efforts. Gonna crack a stellar Belgian beer and fire up some beautiful grown well cured A5xPanama to celebrate the fruits of our individual as collective efforts to help enhance peoples stash and therefore their lives. Can’t dream of anything more than this so very thankful and a pleasure ans honour to be part of, however small, it’s something that resonates with myself and intentions to get as many people to be able to grown their best possible home grown personal Ganja and spread it wide and far to reach as many good souls as we possibly can.
Thanks both @Donald Mallard & @flower~power for all what you have and keep contributing throughout our community. Big up to both of you and to the extraordinary beautiful symbiosis between you both. I see it as the epiphany of platforms like this.
Well said, couldn't agree more. I started my cannabis journey in Oz at about 17-18 years old here in Oz. That was definitely early days in these parts. And a while ago! My experience with cannabis has been, at almost at every level, both instructive and beneficial. That is especially the case now as I use it to mitigate some the worst aspects of chemotherapy. While a tough gig.. it is (so far) keeping me in the game. In both respects.

One of my regular go to's is KA5 (last fem seed popped three weeks ago) and a few strains made available by our generous mutual friend Mr Duck. All lovely work. So hats off to you Sammy. Your work preserving and offering Neville's good work is playing out in beneficial ways for many fellow travellers... just as it has for myself. So hats off to you too my friend. Muchos gracious, Mr Joose Esq.

Attachments

• KA5Cola-web.jpg
    KA5Cola-web.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 46
  • KA5#3-web.jpg
    KA5#3-web.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 43
  • KA5#2web.jpg
    KA5#2web.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 43
  • KA%#1-web.jpg
    KA%#1-web.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 37
  • A5OneMonthIn-web.jpg
    A5OneMonthIn-web.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 38

Piff_cat

1666675979119.png
outback #3 x north vietnam from tlt. dj9s "landrace haze"
outback mom 3 leans heavily to nh21
staircase swirls around the stem as buds growth
very light pistils.
profile heavy incense
huge internodes spars foliage once flower begins
early resin on stems/calyx
most vigor with jack in the beanstalk vertical growth.
sensitive to overwatering and also has the smooth leaf edges.

outback 3
1666675297704.png
1666675361287.png

buds and seeds from the outback3 mom pollinated by viet male.
1666675477000.png

outback x viet pheno sinus clearing pine and piss backend. huge medusa tree. very small calyx morphology like the viet female dj first discovered. my favorite effect even tho may not look as potent has a 3 or 4 hour motivating laughing but not speed or dread.she will get a better run in larger headspace for sure
1666675811295.png

pheno 5 and 6

1666675902108.png

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
means a lot coming from you sammy,
and i really appreciate what both you and flower power said ,
your right about a common effort/goal ,
to both better ourselves and help/encourage our friends to strive further too ,
to me thats what these forums have been about all these years ,
many of us have dedicated ourselves to these goals ,
and then shared the rewards of them ,
i couldnt be prouder to be among chaps like yourselves,

enjoy that beer mate , you have definitely earned it ... ,
hats off to you sammy ...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is catpiss more from the haze side of the gene pool or is it from the AFGH side? Reading about Catpiss there is a few that are completely different in genetics. From what I've read the catpiss aroma comes from NLD genetics. Lots of mentions from those growing haze. It looks like there are already 3 clones named catpiss.

Norcal catpiss is mostly indica
SoCal catpiss is mostly Sativa
Catpiss Pittsburg CA is pure indica

It looks like no one really knows..

Last edited:

Piff_cat

Is catpiss more from the haze side of the gene pool or is it from the AFGH side? Reading about Catpiss there is a few that are completely different in genetics. From what I've read the catpiss aroma comes from NLD genetics. Lots of mentions from those growing haze. It looks like there are already 3 clones named catpiss.

Norcal catpiss is mostly indica
SoCal catpiss is mostly Sativa
Catpiss Pittsburg CA is pure indica
catpiss is pretty divisize phenotype. to some its highly desirable for example piffcoast farms recently posted very excited about obtaining the catpiss haze clone. on the other hand, nevil hated it. inbreeding to haze C according to nevil resulted in a progression which went from haze to fuel/ammonia and landed on catpiss after several gens of inbreeding. the grail project was started by nev with the goal of infusing new sativa genes into nevils haze so he could create new haze lines free of catpiss.

1666969340659.png

1666969433578.png

1666969530996.png

1666969106269.png

1666969165118.png

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info.. That catpiss aroma doesn't seem to be very unique. Has anyone tried the smoke from any CP clone lately?.It would be interesting to compare a legit CP clone to what I found.

My clone was found in C.banana s1 x THH x P41. P41=A5hbx x Mac. I'd need to smoke some Norcal/Socal/ Pits Cal Catpiss clones to really know what their quality is like. Internet pictures of CP don't have a great look to them. There are many many different phenos. Names on clones were not used often when I was young. It was either homegrown or imported. Imports got named by location. I'm sure CP was around in Cali back then. I just don't remember. I guess I could use animal piss instead lol.

NH X OH from @MadMac
DSCN4830.JPG

Last edited: