What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Nexus7

Apologies fellas.

It's a slow day here and my previous post was in jest.

I was actually thinking of that Tom Hill post when I made the post funkyhorse

Pretty keen to get started on some of Mac's THH selection.

How much longer on your THH's? Hammerhead

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apologies fellas.

It's a slow day here and my previous post was in jest.

I was actually thinking of that Tom Hill post when I made the post funkyhorse

Pretty keen to get started on some of Mac's THH selection.

How much longer on your THH's? Hammerhead

My THH seeds came from Mac. There at 80 days so another 30 days? That plant smells like cat piss.

...CR500AF...

Hey Hammer are you counting from when you flip them to flower ?,( i only count flower day's ) that would be a long flowering time at this house to say the least...:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hammer are you counting from when you flip them to flower ?,( i only count flower day's ) that would be a long flowering time at this house to say the least...:)

Yes, the day my plants go into flower. This is pretty standard. When you see flowering times posted that is what they are referring to.

...CR500AF...

Yes, the day my plants go into flower. This is pretty standard. When you see flowering times posted that is what they are referring to.

I have read a few people that start the count from seed crack or plant head above ground, hence why i asked just so i would know that's all, a lot of things have changed since i was on the interweb lol 15-16 years ago just trying to get back into things...:) thank you.

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
Bmac1 how is it smoking ,vaping ect ?...:)

It smokes nice. Gives a nice clear buzz that lasts a good while.

I can't really speak to ceiling as I dont usually smoke in a way to find a ceiling. I usually smoke half a j and generally Guage effect by how quickly I come back for the next half. That lasts a good couple hours with these haze hybrids.

Its a nice balance to some of the strong indica hybrids I have in the stable.

Neither of the 2 females is a keeper for me but I am very happy to have some haze in the jars and I do reach for them often.

...CR500AF...

Not to harp on this but i think the smoke report is one of the best parts at the end. you get to show us all that time effort justification for all that and let face it sometimes it can just be a pain in the ass deal with. Then the end result hopefully (sounds like for you Bmac1 Bliss with an exhale ) ...:)

JohnnyChicago

Animal Mints x Ohaze.

​​​​​​

Looking poisonous Jankowalski :)
Thanks for showing
I am having the same problems with uploading pics....
But can post one of yours by copying the url :)
Very colorful your garden....

Pan-o-Haze x Sour Bubble
fetch

...CR500AF...

mojave green Seen them before before my friend, tasty lemon drops on the exhale, cured to mango in the jar.,but the dabs where little lemon drops.
yours are looking good i hope you get a good run, they are looking good so far...:)

Latest posts

Latest posts