What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The others have a Musky, skunky aroma with the same terp I cant place. I'm sure it's from the Haze side. Im really liking what the A5hbx has added to everything.

nice plants as always, and I appreciate it is original work and not some knock offs of somebody ´ s else work. but skunky haze? haze is not skunky by any mean. you mean NL5haze?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
As I get older I find that my tastes are changing as well as my attitude... When I smoke marijuana I want to get high & feel bright and happy , I don’t really want to get stoned anymore... If you know what I mean... Also I’m gonna get out of the cash cropping game

good for you. I just think these knock offs of Nevil´s work are watered down, so it would be nice to see it next to some original hybrid from ACE or any other real breeder, and compare it. that could be interesting. I will pm you about it. cheers.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good for you. I just think these knock offs of Nevil´s work are watered down, so it would be nice to see it next to some original hybrid from ACE or any other real breeder, and compare it. that could be interesting. I will pm you about it. cheers.

MAHA ... You should know how much I appreciate you and I also appreciate your passion to marijuana I don’t care about how direct you can get , you speak your mind (ouch:)) ...I’ve never heard you bullshit about anything yet...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m just a guy who loves to grow marijuana and I’ve been doing it for a long time on and off over the years....I know I’m attention whore I’ll try to curb that inclination... I do believe in giving credit where credit is due and I have to say these testers from Wallyduck show Incredible promise... It’s a good hybrid quick flowering but definitely got some sativa in there:yummy:
C2210511-B738-41ED-B435-2E453AB1EE80.jpeg
C7DB93D7-3DA7-4D62-BD40-E8CBC202AC11.jpeg
CEAD813B-D5FA-4A44-9F4A-C921F02A5EE6.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope he can make them available , they are pretty quick flowering I will report back on the smoke test I can’t imagine it’s going to be bad

Sub24ox7

Yes they look chunky and early, but I’ve had some haze hybrids that were both of those and were damn good compromise between time, yield and quality of buzz. I really like the look of this one. Great work Wally!! Quack quack baby (me imitating my best mallard drake feed call) haze on

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice plants as always, and I appreciate it is original work and not some knock offs of somebody ´ s else work. but skunky haze? haze is not skunky by any mean. you mean NL5haze?

Thank you :D ?? Mine are haze hybrids. The terp profiles on a hybrid are endless. The Skunky terps prob come from 1 or more of these.
Bio diesel, Stardawg, Snowman, Alien Cookies F2 or whatever else is in there that can produce those terps..

Here is 1 of my fav phenos in this lot. Has a light pine/haze aroma.

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Yes that early Red trait of early dying pistils is defo an A Haze marker as ive seen it over the years in all of Haze work ive grown with that specific trait , even in the old SSH seeds , not todays SSH seeds , but it is also in the early Mr nice seed paper packs from early 2000's.

Yeah get cracking those Haze hybrids you made , that missing Frankincense is lurking.

The Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba ( African Sativa) has this orange/Red trait and is the most Frankincense ive tried from around 6 of Neville's ( RIP)grail projects.

Who wants to try any of the NH21 x MM F2's or NH18 x MM x NH 21 x MM ?

Im looking for Sativa warriors to try them out , any long standing member who post pics regularly is welcome to a pack no log needed( but would be nice) even a few pics here there would be nice.
even my haters are welcome to them , anyone interested pm me.

Haze over everything , all day everyday

Hello OJD...I know exactly what your talking about with those red or orange hairs. The red hairs id link more so to hazeA and id say the hazeC side are more orangey red. The hazeC hybrids side tend to put out wen finished what looks like alot more of them..were as the hazeA side by the time fully ripe and cured wouldnt seem to have as many on the bud ...if you remember the true ssh used to always be covered in those orangey red hair. I think the reason you see some showing going red earlier on the plant is due to how some of the old uncontaminated sativas used to grow....they used flower in waves or what you could call multiple flowering spikes. So you would have one early flowering spike and then a week or so later another and another...and so on by this time the pistols from the first spike would start to kind of go a ripe colour....and then you would have more spikes....this would continue giving you afew windows were you could cut down with these long flowering types...but if you hold out till the plant has finished properly the efects and the weight would be so much better.

Sub24ox7

Hello OJD...I know exactly what your talking about with those red or orange hairs. The red hairs id link more so to hazeA and id say the hazeC side are more orangey red. The hazeC hybrids side tend to put out wen finished what looks like alot more of them..were as the hazeA side by the time fully ripe and cured wouldnt seem to have as many on the bud ...if you remember the true ssh used to always be covered in those orangey red hair. I think the reason you see some showing going red earlier on the plant is due to how some of the old uncontaminated sativas used to grow....they used flower in waves or what you could call multiple flowering spikes. So you would have one early flowering spike and then a week or so later another and another...and so on by this time the pistols from the first spike would start to kind of go a ripe colour....and then you would have more spikes....this would continue giving you afew windows were you could cut down with these long flowering types...but if you hold out till the plant has finished properly the efects and the weight would be so much better.

I have grown flowers like these that ripen in waves of clusters upon the next and so on. They were import brick seeds but idk the origin as I kept all of my seeds in one bag then.
I really miss the diversity of those beans.

More haze hybrids

Last edited:

Happy Times

I’m just a guy who loves to grow marijuana and I’ve been doing it for a long time on and off over the years....I know I’m attention whore I’ll try to curb that inclination... I do believe in giving credit where credit is due and I have to say these testers from Wallyduck show Incredible promise... It’s a good hybrid quick flowering but definitely got some sativa in there:yummy:

Looking nice! Know the lineage behind those Wallyduck testers?

last couple pics bring some Sour D to mind but I’m probably just imagining that

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MAHA ... You should know how much I appreciate you and I also appreciate your passion to marijuana I don’t care about how direct you can get , you speak your mind (ouch:)) ...I’ve never heard you bullshit about anything yet...

thanks :D I appreciate your friendship too, you are one of the most honest people I met at icmag. keep it REAL! and enjoy wally´s tropical goodies :D

this is tom hill haze x black vietnamese/lieu hahn aka acid beauty. grown by my great friend Limey! very south asian leaning.

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

it has really good structure for NL5haze. I would not expect nothing but great work by Mr. Wallyduck. quack quack.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thank you :D ?? Mine are haze hybrids. The terp profiles on a hybrid are endless. The Skunky terps prob come from 1 or more of these.
Bio diesel, Stardawg, Snowman, Alien Cookies F2 or whatever else is in there that can produce those terps..

Here is 1 of my fav phenos in this lot. Has a light pine/haze aroma.

yeah bio diesel and stardawg for skunky thing. sounds more probable. keep it up.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

multi quoting , goodness knows how yet ,
i hope someone eventually shares that secret with us ,, lol ..

the lineage is nevils haze x c5 mango (c5 x mango haze ibl)
but im pretty suprised how fast these things have gone and it has me questioning things a little too , lol ..
though that c5 mango was a reasonably fast flowering type for the sativa blood in her ,
and she makes some super nice fat flowers ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
multi quoting , goodness knows how yet ,
i hope someone eventually shares that secret with us ,, lol ..

the lineage is nevils haze x c5 mango (c5 x mango haze ibl)
but im pretty suprised how fast these things have gone and it has me questioning things a little too , lol ..
though that c5 mango was a reasonably fast flowering type for the sativa blood in her ,
and she makes some super nice fat flowers ...

😎all take them fast & chunky
9FC54485-D806-4567-AA1E-F9B0B499CD04.jpeg