DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds R.C.Clarke Method as Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

You'd be surprised how much sodium thiosulfate and silver nitrate gets purchased daily. Seriously...
    Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
    DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
    DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
    6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
    8-Minute CBD Test
    Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

That’s awesome....hope my up coming projects go as smooth as yours. Nice job

Comment

Im going to try reversing females this season with colloidal silver. I purchased some pure silver wire off ebay awhile ago to try it with using a 12v phone charger. Seems simple enough, ill post updates/pics here when I start to show it also.
        Originally posted by AVOH
        open mind leaves room for growth
        Originally posted by slownickel
        Guy, I have been testing coco for years, right out of the bag. It's all salty.

Suggest you drop the blind faith and use a bit of science.
        Originally posted by Bud Green
        For almost 50 years I've smoked weed to enhance reality, not to escape from it...
        Originally posted by Ibechillin
        Diffused light > Spectrum.
        Science Of Lighting & Plant Reactions (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358147

Drying and Cure Process Explained In Depth (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358186

Pot Size, Root system and maximizing growth thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344347

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Humic and Fulvic acid information:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352265

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ibechillin View Post
          Im going to try reversing females this season with colloidal silver. I purchased some pure silver wire off ebay awhile ago to try it with using a 12v phone charger. Seems simple enough, ill post updates/pics here when I start to show it also.
          Careful it really is pure silver, since some jewelry silver is not pure enough. Looking forward to seeing your results.
          Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
          8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019, 13:30.

Comment

I was under the impression the contaminate metals also affected plants. I guess it would depend on the contaminate and content %.
              8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

Probably does affect it. But if it's only for seed and not smoke....
                ---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
                --Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by SandyFantasyman View Post
                  I'm curious about the necessity of pure silver. I've read that for reversing plants, sterling at 92%(approx) is more than sufficient. The only time pure silver is required is for those who choose to drink colloidal silver.

I've got some sterling wire and just waiting for a clone to root so I can experiment, so I guess I'll see for myself.

I messed around with G3 before, but not happy with the results. I managed to get both girls I treated to show male flowers, but apparently stopped spraying too early as both reverted. The stretch from G3 is absolutely comical. One Sweet Skunk grew almost 3 feet with only one node. The second plant I was prepared and started shaping it aggressively. I was well into the second full 360 degree loop when I terminated the experiment.

Good thread.
                  Do you happen to have a picture of that stretching? I'm curious to see it.

Comment

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019, 13:28. Reason: words

Comment

Does anybody have some info or personal experience that if STS was applied locally that it can be traversed around a plant? Does STS gets taking in and can it be moved around?

I'm having only localized effects. And I'm also having great success with a side experiment where I successfully reversed a female flower cluster to express 'male' flowers by applying only a single (big) drop of STS once (which I'll report about later).

For me personally this shows that very little STS applied locally is -in some cases- enough to reverse an application site.

But if STS can be moved around by a plant, then I belief I should have seen reversal signs in other areas as well after I heavily and frequently sprayed certain areas, when a single drop was already enough in my experiments. But I did not witness this.

But I have read other reports that people have experienced full plant reversal by spraying only a single area. But I'm not sure that in these reports there were the necessary precautions taken to protect other areas from the STS mist that gets created by spraying.

Or has anybody happen to have done a reversal experiment or has a report where STS was poured at the roots of a plant in soil or added into a Hydro/DWC setup?

(My apologies for my poor English skills, I'm non-English).

Comment

I have had whole plants burst in balls after carefully treating a single bud/branch. I'm moving away from a pump spray to a qtip. See it that helps.
                        ---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
                        --Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
                          I have had whole plants burst in balls after carefully treating a single bud/branch. I'm moving away from a pump spray to a qtip. See it that helps.
                          Thank you for your input TychoMonolyth. Very good to have your experience.

Comment

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019, 13:27.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
                              Now that is interesting R U talking just Q-tiping the future flower sites?

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
                              I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
                              The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                              the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                              may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

Only on a couple nodes. Seems to work well for some people. I still have some research to do though.
                                ---

--Socrates

Comment

Working...
                                X