Clear All

beautiful everybody

my 2 cents

c99 x ciskei bushman

mauritius x ciskei bushman

11/13 from seeds started in first days of december

Crazy Sativa for Patient People

Comment

Though I would throw a pic up of my "South East Asian Sativa" up here. She is in her 1st week of flower!

This is what I call the "Viet" pheno.

South East Asian Sativa

Thai (15 year old gift, Pheno #1) x Viet Black = Thai Black

Thai Black (VB Pheno) x Thai Black (VB Pheno) = Thai Black VB (f1)

Thai Black (Thai Pheno) x Thai Black (Thai Pheno) = Thai Black T (f1)

Thai Black VB (f1) x Thai Black T (f1) = Thai Black VB (f2)

Thai Black T (f1) x Thai Black VB (f1) = Thai Black T (f2)

Thai Black VB (f2) x Thai Black T (f2) = Thai Black (f3)

Thai (15 year old gift, Pheno #2) x Thai Haze x Skunk #1 x Dalat = Thai Haze

Thai Haze (Thunked Pheno) x Thai Haze (Thunked Pheno) = Thai Haze THS (f1)

Thai Haze (Thai Pheno) x Thai Haze (Thai Pheno) = Thai Haze Thai (f1)

Thai Haze THS (f1) x Thai Haze Thai (f1) = Thai Haze THS (f2)

Thai Haze Thai (f1) x Thai Haze THS (f1) = Thai Haze Thai (f2)

Thai Haze THS (f2) x Thai Haze Thai (f2) = Thai Haze (f3)

Thai Black (f3) x Thai Haze (f3) = SEAS Blk (f1)

Thai Haze (f3) x Thai Black (f3) = SEAS Haze (f1)

SEAS Blk (f1) x SEAS Haze (f1) = South East Asian Sativa

South East Asian Sativa has two main pheno’s, the “Viet Black pheno” & the “Thai Haze pheno”.
      let us burn one from end to end, and pass it over to me my friend, burn it long, we'll burn it slow to light me up before i go. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause i'm gonna burn one down, yes i'm gonna burn one down. My choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you your choice is who you choose to be and if your causin' no harm then you're alright with me. Herb the gift from the earth and whats from the earth is of the greatest worth, so before you knock it try it first, you'll see its a blessing and not a curse. Ben Harper

Comment

Some awesome Asians there!
        "Make the most of the Hemp seed, and plant it everywhere." George Washington
        “Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.” – Thomas Jefferson
        Expendabilty:
        Kirk, Spock, Dr McCoy, and ensign Ricky go down to an alien planet. Guess which one isn't coming back!

Comment

O.Haze x Skunk1

Mauritius x Bushman

Nepalese Highland x Bushman

Comment

some fine looking sativas

Comment

Kali Most 10 weeks:

MOD bx( Mist of Destruction) 9weeks(kali mist x destroyer)

MOD bx( Mist of Destruction) 8weeks(kali mist x destroyer)

Two Veg PC's and 250 HPS XXL Black & Decker Cab Kali Most, Jack Herer F6, F-13 F2, Chocolate Rain, Chem D, Green Manalishi, Romulan x Romulan Max and Northern Lights x Amnesia Haze Grow

250w+ HPS Operation Black & Decker XXL CAB(under construction)

Comment

Hey everybody. I'm still around and I check in to see the new posts every few weeks.

I'm still here and I'd like to thank everybody for contributing. I wish I had something to contribute myself but that is really why I haven't been on much. I'm still toking and smoking but I haven't been growing in a while now and I guess there just isn't that much to say. I've been getting great medical quality bud (to buy) lately though so I'm smoking great.

But thanks to all those keeping the thread alive and thinking about me. All is well. I'm still out there catfishing and smoking pinner joints on the banks of the spooky Louisiana swamps.
                The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone

Comment

Hola Motaco
                  Good to see you´re still around!
                  A picture is worth a thousand words

Comment

fuerte abrazo, Motaco y a Raco ! Hey everyone, jeje looking nice around here. Ya'll take care. Blessings.
                    Cool & Calm
                    Chaman
                    International Farmer

I am an international farmer,
                    Cultivating my good sensimilla.
                    I am an international farmer,
                    Cultivating my good sensimilla.

My cultivation is away in the woodland,
                    And you should see my irie calli tree,
                    How they beautifully grow.

And when my sensimilla get ripe,
                    You can smell the sweet fragrance.
                    And when I smoke it up man,
                    It gives me a good meditation,
                    It give me a good inspiration,
                    For I to sing my song to the nation.

Comment

let us burn one from end to end, and pass it over to me my friend, burn it long, we'll burn it slow to light me up before i go. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause i'm gonna burn one down, yes i'm gonna burn one down. My choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you your choice is who you choose to be and if your causin' no harm then you're alright with me. Herb the gift from the earth and whats from the earth is of the greatest worth, so before you knock it try it first, you'll see its a blessing and not a curse. Ben Harper

Comment

this is a great read. I just started grow some mexican schwagg. Guess it might not be schwagg huh. Its looking reallllllllllll gooooood. Just a long time flowering. hopefully ill get some good genes.

Comment

loooovely thread. the beginning of this thread was so educational, i had to re-read the first few pages a second time! i really appreciate your efforts Motaco. i hope this thread continues to grow & thrive like many of our backyards, closets & GH's do. god speed.
                          Best Link: http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/yor/yor.htm

**All correspondence from Matanuskan Flo is purely hypothetical & typed under extreme intoxification.**

Comment

Angola Red x Banghi (Congo)

F1 pollinated in lower branches with a male of this same F1 hybrid

From LaManoNegra africans

If a stranger walked up to you and poured pebble like seeds into your hand and then said, 'plant them and your harvest can be made into rope, cloth or paper. It could help the sick or intoxicate.'
                            What would you say?

I'm yet to find out why mixing ganja flowers with nicotine. One heals the other kills.

Babylon will never live to stop the rising of Jah Sun!

Oh the point is that, their money cover all of it
                            In search of life, you can see their money conquer all of it.

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Great to see ya guys still rockin´it!!
                              Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
                              Peace Out Growers!

Fly Free Angel!!!
                              -Medjool-
                              R.I.P

My hash/oil thread
                              African Strains
                              Testing my cross: Neville´s Haze x Purps
                              Some Blockhead pix & macros

Comment

Hashberry x O.Haze x Skunk
                                Attached Files

Comment