f2k grows Bliss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f2k grows Bliss

hey guys i've posted some things in flower pics before, but this is pretty much my 1st grow journal. obtained from fellow icmager grapepunched, i will be working with a cutting called bliss. seeds were obtained from a bay area dispensary, made their way to the east coast and this is the cutting passed on to me:

i really love the glossy and sawtooth edges on the leafs. i'm not sure on the lineage so if anyone could chime in that would be great.

right now i am cloning 5 cuttings in soil in solo cups in a dome/heating mat under a cheapo shoplight. in a few days when they stop dropping without the dome i will move them into my 400w MH cab to veg. and from there they will eventually make it under the 1000w HPS to flower.

for soil i will be working with foxfarms ocean forest with light warrior and will be feeding with biobiz bio grow, alg-a-mic, fish mix, bio bloom, top max, hygrozime , green fuse bloom stimulator, and botanicare liquid karma, calmag+ and sweet.

heres a few shots of what i currently have flower:

dutch passion masterkush

mothership x gdp s1(mothership pheno)

Last edited by friction2k; 03-07-2008, 04:28.
    Grapevine Seeds - Quality Genetics Through The Grapevine!

multi-strain madness

:canabis: f2k grows Bliss

:chin: the g13/diesel experments

all i can say is WOW!
    What strain blows Frank's mind???
    Originally posted by George Carlin
    “Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
    every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
    And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
    where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
    But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
    He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
    the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
    R.I.P. Buckeye

Comment

Yet another skillful grower. Great job!

Comment

A word on the Bliss:

The Bliss was received in a 10 pack of seeds given to me by a friend out west who worked at CCAC (Compassionate Caregivers of Alameda County) before the raids started becoming more frequent. He included the seeds as a freebie stating that they WERE NOT the Swiss Bliss but were very special. I have no idea how to get in touch with my friend to question the lineage of this cut, but it's vigorous as hell as it was re-vegged twice after being almost killed off. My friend Fish swears it's some of the best and frostiest weed he's ever smoked. I guess we'll see... So with that being said, thanks for showing this cut to the world. I still have 3 original seeds that weren't popped.

-gp

A word on the Bliss:

The Bliss was received in a 10 pack of seeds given to me by a friend out west who worked at CCAC (Compassionate Caregivers of Alameda County) before the raids started becoming more frequent. He included the seeds as a freebie stating that they WERE NOT the Swiss Bliss but were very special. I have no idea how to get in touch with my friend to question the lineage of this cut, but it's vigorous as hell as it was re-vegged twice after being almost killed off. My friend Fish swears it's some of the best and frostiest weed he's ever smoked. I guess we'll see... So with that being said, thanks for showing this cut to the world. I still have 3 original seeds that weren't popped.

-gp

edit: I have since popped those 3 last Bliss seeds, one survived and is now being sexed.
        Last edited by grapepunched; 10-16-2008, 19:22.

Comment

nice bro ill be watchin this 4 sure,great selection what kinda lighting are u using for this grow?peace

Comment

I believe F2k is using a 400 watt MH for veg and a 1k HPS for flower, I'm pretty sure of this but I was really stoned so I'm not 100%...

-gp

Comment

nice stuff friction, that master kush looks great

Comment

thanks for stoppin by everyone

here's what i got hangin out under the 400w MH, all freshly topped besdies the chemdawgbx and bubba

chemdawg bx1

chemdawg x pure kush

original diesel x pure kush

darkside from moonshine man

lanky querkle pheno

querkle pheno #2

pre98 bubba

and here is where i am journaling my g13diesel seedlings.

nothing excting to report on the bliss, they're just rootin away

more to come!!!!
                Last edited by friction2k; 03-11-2008, 22:17.

multi-strain madness

Comment

...you asked for a "sexy comment"...

very nice selection friction! the flower shots are beautiful, nice & frosty!
                  hope that this finds you & your ladies doing well!!
                  be peaceful friction my friend;
                  xxoo, Natty Puffington
                  [ Registered Patient: CO Amendment 20. ]

"Better a bleeding heart, than none at all."

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...
                  Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.
                  "
                  -Atticus Finch; To Kill A Mockingbird
                  written by Harper Lee

Comment

He asked for a sexy comment? hahahahahaaa

yes, that Grandma is about to get SEXY! i still got like 50 or more of those seeds, so hell yeah!

also, the chem kush you labeled wrong, it's chemdawg D x pure kush, not chemBX1 x purekush.....

just lettin' ya know, i can't wait for our big bong session this weekend!

-gp

Comment

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, IT'S ONLY TOMORROW, IT'S ONLY A DAYYYYYYYY

AAHHHHHHHHHHH WAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

sorry bigbongsesh tomorrow has me antsy! we'll hafta take pics of nugs consumed...

-gp

Comment

UPDATE! show us the goods you picture hoarder!

-gp

Comment

yo f2k what happened,updates pimpin.hows the grow goin bruh?

Comment

laziest updater ever...

c'mon man, i know you have some things to take pics of now!

-gp

Comment

damn guys, sorry i straight up forgot about this thread lol

ok so all 5 of my bliss clones rooted no problem. i had two that took a minute to catch up to the other 3 but they're trucking along great. roughly 2 weeks ago i moved one bliss into flower in a 5gal pot. i would of preferred a 7gal but thats all i had available. shes just started to shoot out some pistils and finally adjusted to her pot puttin some stretch on now.

little exiciting news: im starting an amature breeding/pollen chucking project. since i was gifted with two chemdawg plants( a bx1 and ix-i) that both turned male, i decided to try some pollen chucking(and mainly because gp couldnt pick up the males and i dont wanna kill em). lastnight i hand pollinated some lower buds on my masterkush female(4 weeks into flower) with the bx1 pollen so hopefully those took.

in the next few weeks i plan to seed a whole 91chemdawg x bubblegum plant, dust my ak47 clone, and possibly do the orig bubblegum, ssh, and bliss. im also deciding to do this since im letting my ak47 and masterkush cuttings go to make room for other varieties to come. i thought it'd be a good way to somewhat preserv those genetics since they've done me much justice.

ill take some pics of the veg and flower room later tonight, if not later this weekend.

peace guys!
                              Last edited by friction2k; 04-09-2008, 18:40.

multi-strain madness

Comment

Working...
                              X