What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

f2k grows Bliss

B

bagseed77

gotta love the grandma, i hope mine looks that nice, 1 of my 15 or so made it this year and its a granny so keep the clone alive and ill have finishing times at 34 north, nice bud formation for august, and she grows no maintenance , poor soil , no ferts, no extra water(just rain), i mean an outdoor dream. just put it in a hole and left it there(pretty much just sand) and she made it!! i had a big smile on my face when i saw her from a distance, keep up the good work friction, ill have to back track on this thread, peace

Last edited:

Dr. G

hey so im flowering out the key bliss and bubblegum right now there like 4 weeks in but

i just found that a ton of the preflowers on the keys are opening up and revieling MALE FLOWERS :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

does this happen to you my plants look killer only one had alittle bit of ph issues but the ones that look the best are herming

but whatever maby its a light leak i dunno but im not in a good mood today since all the ogbgums are seeded pretty well and i got some seeds on some other plants

oh well i guess ill just be picking them off for the next 4 weeks

on another note your plants look awsome and i cant wait to smoke some of this shiete

G

grapepunched

funny you say this...
i just found a lot of male flowers/herms popping out of my key too...
must be the strain, but I had a little light leak, so coulda been that tiny bit I suppose...
friction, do yours do this? or just ours?
i mean the smoke is bomb, but i found mine early thank god, but damn
it makes me feel BAD about drG.... :D oh well, I didn't source the cut
or do the selections... but DrG, that smoke is the bomb!!!
i just picked off all the ones i could see and i'm keeping my eye on her!

-gp

friction2k

damn bros, sorry to hear about this

yea, the key is a pretty sensitive girl and has thrown balls in the past due to stress. just make sure your environment is sufficient and she shouldn't give you any more problems

heres a recent harvest(9weeks) of some key i got hanging right now and about ready for dry trim:

22491DSC00777.jpg

22491DSC00778.jpg

22491DSC00773.jpg

22491DSC00772.jpg

22491DSC00769.jpg

really sorry for the inconvenience but the smoke is well worth her troubles!!

peace!
:wave: :rasta: :joint: :dueling:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
friction2k, that final bud of grandma looks phenomenal! That strain reminds me of something I use to get years ago in the late 90's. I have to ask, what is it's smell like? If you could describe it I would greatly appreciate it. I am curious if it has some of the same characteristics of the great bud of the later part of the 90's it looks so much like. This bud I use to get came around only for a short while but I remember it so well because of it's great quality and killer buzz. I never forget a good strain.

The final buds have excellent bag appeal also. I truely love those nugs!!! Its rare I see something I like so much. Now if only you were close enough to get a cut lol. Anyways, great job of growing her out so fine and also nice work the the man who created her, grapepunched! (I hope I am correct on that last comment - I didn't read the whole thread all the way through).

TGT

friction2k

thanks for the kind words TGT!! :wave:

yep, you got the story right, gp is the creator of grandma. grandma has got a very spicey/hazy aroma/flavor most likely from the mothership. its almost a minty, peppery smell. the taste is very smooth with undertones of grape/lavender most likely from the GDP. the stone is a very balanced body/mind high. definitely all around great pot in the taste/stone/yield department.

peace! :D

:joint: :rasta: :wave:

B

bagseed77

damn, im puffing some 2 month cured outdoor granny my buddy grew looks just like f2ks, its killer shit and noids inducing if out and about with a fat sack of it ya pocket. stinky, its best to puff this stuff someplace safe feeling, i was paceing around my buddies house like a fiend sweating and choking , not because of harshness but the lung expansion is in the smoke is not noticed cause the smoke is so smooth and hits ya instantly , heat wave to the dome, whole body gets the warm fuzzies. his was seeded so granny lives on;. thanks gp and friction