What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

f2k grows Bliss

friction2k

and here are the pics!

note: these were night time shots so they may look a little droopy

1st we'll start our tour in the veg cab:

a sourcreek f2 baby!

WYD#5

pre-98 bubba...lookin a little pathetic but she should pick up eventually

two anna c nycd f2 x biko's ready for transplant

two straw cough clones obtained from a fellow ICer, thanks bud! :joint:

grapepunche's grandma(gdp x ms)

one of my bliss veggers
22491blissveg-med.jpg

on to the flower room!

super silver haze going on 2weeks flower

original bubblegum going on 2weeks flower

key(91chem x bubblegum) going on 1 week flowering

bliss roughly 2+ weeks flowering

a bushy thseeds original bubblegum

dutch passion masterkush(last run ever). recently pollinated lower buds with chemdawg bx1 pollen

and now some budshots!

first up some recently harvested WYD#5. i don't mind letting go of my masterkush after smoking some of this! truely potent, thanks for another great cutt grapepunched!
22491wyd5budshot1.jpg

22491wyd5budshot2.jpg

last we have a unique specimen, grapepunches own s1 cross of gdp x mothership we call Grandma! out of 3 plants, i was able to find this keeper(well, it was the one plant that didnt herm on me :laughing: ). the buds have an almost menthol/minty aroma with a taste that leaves a light grape taste on the pallet. very balanced body/head high that is definitely great medicine. seems to be a great representation of both strains. a full smoke report will be under way.

22491gdpxmsbudshot1.jpg

22491gdpxmsbudshot2.jpg

22491gdpxmsbudshot3.jpg

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

wow, nice to see the pics finally! i'd give you +karma but i can't anymore without spreadin' it around.... nice pics as well.... love the cat hair on the grandma nug, look close... haahaha

glad you like all the genes man, i knew a wise grower like yourself would enjoy them and i'm glad my cuts are used to produce medicine, the way it should be IMO...

i couldn't have picked a better person to share my genes with...
you are truly a one of a kind person and you have been blessed with a wonderful family. stay true to your hobby and stay safe! it's a jungle out there!

FRICTION2K IS HANDS-DOWN THE BEST ICMAG BUDDY I COULD EVER WANT! (minus being a lazy photograher!)

JK buddy. :)

-gp

friction2k

happy 4/20 everyone! :rasta: hope everyone is well

heres some new pics :joint:

anna c's nycd f2 x biko #1

nycd f2 x biko #2

pre98 bubba when well fed :headbange

sourcreek and a baby sourcreek rising for below:

Bliss, 3ish weeks flowering:

THSeeds' Original Bubblegum about 2-3 weeks to go

pollinated key(91chem x bubblegum) dusted with chemdawg bx1 pollen. my first attempt at chucking pollen looks successful enough for me :D

lately in my breeding attemps, i have polinated my masterkush and purrple indica x deep chunk with chemdawgbx1 pollen. i plan to also hit up my ak47 clone with it soon and perhaps everything in my garden. i've also polinated my female querkle with male querkle pollen give to me by grapepunched. hopefully i can produce a good bit of f2's

peace! :rasta: :wave: :joint:

friction2k

gday peoples!!

yesterday i moved two new bushes into flower in 7gal grow bags in fresh fox farms ocean forest and light warrior. I used my biggest, vigorious looking Bliss and a nice and bushy little WYD#5. I must say, these 7gal grow bags are WAY bigger than the 7gal nursary pots I use! I'm little upset on the extra soil im gunna use, but shit im gunna have some massive rootspace to make some big bushes.

My 1 Bliss in a 5gal is roughly 1/2 way done and presenting lots of resin! grapepunched already told me she has a citrus orange smell, but upon taking a resin pinch it smells exactly like a mango blunt wrap!

Things are looking better and better everyday. I'll have some new pics soon!
:joint: :rasta: :headbange :wave:

Y

YwouldntI

wattup f2k,great job ur doin over there man,buds look real potent my dude.
and ur flower room looks how should i say.....blissful;)
peace bruh-Y-

friction2k

np shutterbug :rasta:

ill get some pics here soon of my querkle and the darkside(purple indica x dc). recently polinated the querkle with querkle pollen and darkside with chemdawg bx1 to make some seeds. they're still early in flower but they have beautiful leaves and lotsa trich coverage.

friction2k

thanks for the kind words khaleel and YwouldntI!

heres some pics:

querkle, seeded w/ querkle pollen:

purple indica x deep chunk, seeded w/ chemdawg bx1:

revegging orig diesel x pure kush by Rez:

anna c nycd f2 x biko, 2 phenos:

baby columbian f2's by anna c(thanks grapepunched):

i wanted to get some flower room pics, but its daytime so i'll wait t'll night time to get those shots.

have everyone is having a great day!
:rasta: :wave: :headbange :joint:

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

stayin busy over there huh f2k,i playas job is never done yo,peace-Y-

ty friction for the shots. Sorry in advance if you find me leaning on you about the Querkle. There's just not much out there about it. I'll get at you privately about it though, as to not muddy up your thread. Thanks again

friction2k

heres some pics i took before my camera died with lights out in flower room!!

WYD(ppp x a11) bush in 7gal grow bag:

Bliss bush in 7gal grow bag:

Bliss 1/2way done flowering:

Masterkush that was seeded with chemdawg bx1, harvest next week:

THSeed's Original Bubblegum, harvest this week:

Gotta admit. I'm kinda jealous of that bubblegum friction. I really am. You have a great stable, thanks again for sharing.

friction2k

gday fellow tokers!

yesterday i did some harvesting and transplating to the flower room. i took down my seeded masterkush and 91chem x bubblegum and they are now hanging with a cool breeze blowing on them. i took a test seed from the masterkush pollinated by chemdawg bx1 and it germed after a day of drying. that seedling is now in soil :jump: i took a 91chem x bubblegum test seed yesterday, ill germ that today.

few things new into the flowering room. since my grandma motherplant is backedup by some newly rooted clones, i decided to throw her in a 7gal growbag. i also transplanted into 5-7gal nursery pots and moved my two nycdf2's x biko into flower along with my g13-diesel that im anxiously awaiting to find the sex on.

the bliss and wyd in 7gal bags are MONSTERS! i think its safe to say they are most likely the biggest/vigorus/best looking plants ive grown so far. im sure the grandma in a 7gal bag will be huge too

pics in a few days when everything acclimated to their new containers

Y

YwouldntI

wattup f2k cant wait to see what ya pulled dried,those nugs are frosty dude.peace man-Y-

friction2k

hey guys, just got done taking pics to share

heres the Bliss, almost done flowering!

big bliss in 7gal growbag, waiting for the stretch to stop lol

big wyd#5 in 7gal growbag:

anna c nycdf2 x biko #1 and #2:

anna c columbian f2's:

original bubblegum(cutting):

g13/ecsd:

grandma in 7gal growbag:

pi x dc seeded with chemdawg bx1:

querkle:

flower room shots(couldnt fit the whole canopy in the frame):

hope you guys enjoy! can't wait to smoke some bliss here in roughly 2-3 weeks id say

Last edited:

vodoochild

Bliss is right on key with the name. Great photos! orange smelling you say? Nice line up dude in the room, everything looks clean. Lots keeping you busy!!

Last edited: