What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

The jewce has finally dried after 8 days.

The 73u

picture.php

picture.php

73u rosin

picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
What the hell man?! :) Excellent work.

That Mendobreath is some pretty looking stuff. How's the smell and hightype? Way to go Croptober.

That is some incomparable looking bud.

Croptober

Nice Mendobreath still gotta pop those false teeth maybe soon!

Interested to see what you get from them.

I see your in church right now as I type this aha.

What the hell man?! :) Excellent work.

That Mendobreath is some pretty looking stuff. How's the smell and hightype? Way to go Croptober.

That is some incomparable looking bud.

The mendobreath has a very unique smell I cant really describe it yet. The high hits pretty fast and starts as a nice head high then goes into the body and your couch locked.

Croptober

Is that 73u bho? What's your method?

Its fresh frozen bubble hash, If you're interested in my method ill share. Also dropped off some stuff to my gramps and his buddy so ill have some feedback on the strains.

73u pocket curing really greased it up.

picture.php

With flash
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gemugrows

Please share ur hash method hah.

I wanna know if u do anything special, that hash looks fantastic

Really though brah what do you different?

What size micron bags do you use?

Fresh or dry trim?

Frozen or not?

I just spent a lot of money on bags and would love to turn out magic like yours man!

Croptober

Really though brah what do you different?

What size micron bags do you use?

Fresh or dry trim?

Frozen or not?

I just spent a lot of money on bags and would love to turn out magic like yours man!

I use the 220, 160, 120, 73 and 25 bags. If your making bubble fresh frozen is the way to go. 5 minutes for the 1st wash, 8 for the 2nd and 12 for the 3rd. Collect the patties and freeze it for 2 days then microplane onto cardboard. Hope that helps.

Been curing for 2 weeks think its time to dig in this weekend.

GG4
picture.php

Valley girl
picture.php

Lemon OG 2
picture.php

Mendobreath
picture.php

picture.php

Gemugrows

Hey bud I've seen washes done with cake blenders and also by hand with like large spoons; which do you use?

I know im new to this particular forum, but on other forums i'm well known and i'm very experienced; however new to making bubble hash myself.

:D

Croptober

killer work homie.
all them ladies look stellar.
peace-T-

Killin it! The glue and mendobreath look top notch bro. :tiphat:

Top shelf buds Crop!

Thanks guys!

oooo greasy!

yes please share your tips and tricks for those melty washes!

Hey bud I've seen washes done with cake blenders and also by hand with like large spoons; which do you use?

I know im new to this particular forum, but on other forums i'm well known and i'm very experienced; however new to making bubble hash myself.

:D

I mentioned everything I could think of in post 629 but any other questions feel free to ask.

Gemugrows

I mentioned everything I could think of in post 629 but any other questions feel free to ask.
O: I don't think my question was answered, im really sorry dawg i just wanna be able to turn my trim into something as incredible as yours!

"I use the 220, 160, 120, 73 and 25 bags. If your making bubble fresh frozen is the way to go. 5 minutes for the 1st wash, 8 for the 2nd and 12 for the 3rd. Collect the patties and freeze it for 2 days then microplane onto cardboard. Hope that helps.

Been curing for 2 weeks think its time to dig in this weekend."

Again, I was mostly curious in your stirring method as far as what you use to stir. Last time I made bubble with a 160/90/73/43/25 bags, i used a cake mixer and wound up with non desireable results.

I definitely cake mixed a little too long, but i've seen people like bubble man use a simple long spoon to beat his ice/cannabis/water mixture.

Were you using a cake mixer or a simple spoon to beat that?

If cake mixer, higher or lower settings?

Sorry if i'm being annoying friend, i just would love to make the quality of hash that you can

Croptober

Well I don't have much to show now that this round is finished. I'm looking for a new spot and once I find one I plan to get a 4x8 and throw 2-3 600s in it.

I'm digging everything from the harvest but to keep it short the only things I would run again are the Glue, Mendobreath and Valley girl. The Slymer tastes amazing but the high is weak. The Lemon OG 1 is not my cup of tea but #2 is very nice and stoney but there are better OGs out there. Any other questions on the strains ask away I just didn't want to ramble on.

Valley girl

picture.php

Slymer
picture.php

picture.php

GG4

picture.php

picture.php

Croptober

O: I don't think my question was answered, im really sorry dawg i just wanna be able to turn my trim into something as incredible as yours!

Again, I was mostly curious in your stirring method as far as what you use to stir. Last time I made bubble with a 160/90/73/43/25 bags, i used a cake mixer and wound up with non desireable results.

I definitely cake mixed a little too long, but i've seen people like bubble man use a simple long spoon to beat his ice/cannabis/water mixture.

Were you using a cake mixer or a simple spoon to beat that?

If cake mixer, higher or lower settings?

Sorry if i'm being annoying friend, i just would love to make the quality of hash that you can

No I use a portable washing machine for my last couple runs. I have used a wooden spoon before and gotten a good results. If you're using a cake mixer go on the lowest setting for 5 minutes and see what you get.