What's new

Crops' GROW ...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I found a pheno in the GrandoggyPurps that had a strong pine taste. Some of the best ganja I smoked in awhile. Stupid me, it didnt have the Purse Pheno smell or the really Grape smell so I didnt take a cut. As soon as I lit that joint I knew I made a huge mistake. Im gonna find it again. I have like 20 beans still in storage.
If its not in those Ill order more packs until I find it. Taste was pure pine heaven.

Croptober

GG4

picture.php

Valley girl

picture.php

Lemon OG

picture.php

Mendobreath

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im not sure which OG to go after? So many its mind boggling.
But that Pine taste in the GDoggyPurps though.....Mmmmmm. :yummy:
Must've been a really rare special pheno I found. Most of the phenos are grapey.

Croptober

where's lemon og come from? she's so pretty!

Here's another pic of the warrior cut or what I called #2

picture.php

better pic of gg4
picture.php

Nominated your hash for photo of the month Crop

Thank you! Just checked last months and I lost by 1 vote so maybe this is the month.

nice buds

Thanks!

looking great Crop! you got a smoke report on the MendoBreath and GG#5?

No reports on them yet. The mendobreath is a great strain I like the look, taste, smell and high but if I'm comparing it to other cookie strains like the candyland I had ( WHICH IM PRETTY SURE WAS THE FORUM CUT) I would choose the candy. The mendobreath has a sweet cream taste which is nice but id prefer the cookies taste that I got from the candy. Maybe I didn't get the full potential of the plant, its a very good strain but I've had better imo. The GG5 was good, only smoked it twice the high had me up and running around kind of the opposite of GG4 where I'm stuck and don't want to move. Cant comment on the taste as my bong didn't have the cleanest water. The buds were nice and dense, didn't have that elongating knobby foxtail look the the #4 has. I would be interested in running the 5 I liked the high.

Croptober

What's up guys! Its been a minute but I'm back and planning my next run. Pretty sure ill have a couple OG's, cookies, glue and whatever else is new this week. Also made a new instagram @ Crop_ICMag.

I've been talking with a couple of locals and I think I may have sourced my candyland cut it but if its the same cut then its the forum.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Croptober

Nice pics Crop! Keep up the great work.

:jawdrop:

Nice to see you posting up some dank brother

Thanks guys!

I was planning to upgrade to a 4x8 and throw 2 600's in it but don't have enough amps to do so. My next thought was to get a gavita 600/750 and put it on a light mover. Talked to some people about temps and sounds like it would work. Anybody know anyone running gavitas on light movers in tents?

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mendobreath is mighty tasty. Nice n sweet inhale, kushy exhale, and very nice long lasting quality hashy skunky flavors on the pallet.

She can also hit 3+ a light

Very nice pictures Crop - you put on a nice show with nice documentation.

If you aren't renting you can ask the power company to upgrade your panel.

Latest posts

Latest posts