What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"the high-pod"

so here are some updates.....my second go will start flowering earlier, it is pushing the limits....the buds are running all down the branches, i think this thing is going to yield very well!

also i was strolling through HD today and realized it would be pretty easy to do this in a metal trash can and already have the nice reflective surface without having to paint, but they are a bit smaller than the can i used

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Fuck Yes!!! I love that thing bro I am waiting till I have some extra doe to build me one just like it. I showed my buddy who has a who room with 4 tables and he was loving it... Can't wait to see the finale

i dont think i really mentioned this previously, but i am running a custom soil mix without drains....i have grown lots of times before without drains with really good results, anyone else grow drainless???

C

Cerb

Wow. This is excellent. If you wind up putting together a list of parts, I'm in. I've just begun building my first rubbermaid cab, and I hope it will cut it.

D

Disguised

Very nice, looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Thanks for sharing :jump:

no not at all because the bulbs are inserted in clear tubes that have a continuous pull of air over them....leaves touch it all the time

C

Cerb

You may have already answered this question, but I can't seem to find it. What brand of bulbs are those, and where did you purchase them?

Hermes

Cerb said:
You may have already answered this question, but I can't seem to find it. What brand of bulbs are those, and where did you purchase them?

They appear to be these bulbs, BIAX F55T5 High Output Bulbs. I'd post a link to htg to show you, but apparantly I can't do that.

It's the closest I could find anyways. I want to know as well, along with what connectors and wires and shit to use. I think that's cool as hell and I want to know how to do it.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yo Infect! Whats up with some new pics? Your cab is one of a kind I'm dying to see what you get

i will snap some pics today, not much has changed, but maybe that is cuz i see it everyday. I did a burn out move and left my extraction fan off for a night and got some burnt leaves, but not too bad...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yo Infect!!! I know you got some good pics to post up so where are they buddy??? you got one of the coolest grow cabs in the micro section lets see them buds

shiggs

I love this system. I think this is going to be one of the next grow systems I build. How do you think it would work with the floro tubes of the side and a 150 hps hanging from the top running in a scrog? You wouldnt have a parts list would you?

just a little pic update...these shots are about 1 week old.....kind of interesting to see this plant grow....remember this is a single unmolested clone that was never topped

C

Cozy Amnesia

FUCK
YES!

That is going to be a big yielder. How tall is she? It's impossible to tell from the pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts