What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trying 'Aurora Indica' my 3rd grow (pics)

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Core said:
i am just trying 2 warn you you should lower....i give up mate.....i give up...:confused:..once more just for you....soiless needs a ph of 5.8 - 6.2.....

and my guess is, its the ph that gives you def's....

Tnkx my freind, today i started giving them distilled water to see if they'll have any improvment & i checked the soil's ph but it marked around the same as the distilled water at around 6.0... so i think its good, right between 5.8 & 6.2...now i'll wait to see what will happen then next water i will adjust ph according to the result... or leave it as it is if i see improvment . :rasta:

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Well to day i lowered their ph to 6.0 & gave 2 of them a small quantity of nutes to see how they go. The situation looks worse than yesterday :fsu: i hope they'll come back cos i hate starting all over again, but i'm not gonna give up on them...

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
This is how they look today day 19...
22409Sep10187.JPG
22409Sep10188.JPG
22409Sep10190.JPG
22409Sep10191.JPG
22409Sep10192.JPG
22409Sep10193.JPG
22409Sep10194.JPG
22409Sep10195.JPG
22409Sep10196.JPG
22409Sep10197.JPG
22409Sep10198.JPG
22409Sep10199.JPG

:badday: I lowered the ph to 6.0 ... i notice slow growth pale/yellow color crispy leaves... i'll see if they'll have any change, good or bad..they'r gonna get transplant soon, next week.

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:fsu: Just in case something happens to these AIs, today i'm ordering a pack of Afghan for now, coz i'm :kos: thinking of buying some Ice too... i got some more chronic beans too tho but i want to grow something more heavier.I ordered the AIs first from WeedFarmer but now its automatically getting me in 'weed seed shop' don't know if its the same but a different address i was given & i don't really know how it is...

Can anyone recommend a SAFE,great seeds seedbank???? i don't know if WF is still selling seeds anymore & i got to get anchored somewhere... :rasta:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
twiztidbudsmoke said:
some bone meal and blood meal would help those girls alot, its good shit to put in new soil when you transplant too

Tnkx dude , i got 'Fish blood & bone' meal & i got bone meal by itself, althaugh they act slowly i could make them tea... sounds like a good idea . :rasta:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just keep it simple Grunt...some 1 gave me this advise about a year ago....and i'm passing it on....

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Core said:
just keep it simple Grunt...some 1 gave me this advise about a year ago....and i'm passing it on....

I hear ya! i deff not gonna rush in this one... Your advice is more than welcome here... :wave:

twistedtree

Core said:

This is really the best advice I've ever gotten, too. Core passed it on to me as well. I didn't listen at first, and it cost me. I made my first batch of soil way too hot and fried my seedlings. Not saying that that's your problem, though. Hope everything goes well for ya, man.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
twistedtree said:
This is really the best advice I've ever gotten, too. Core passed it on to me as well. I didn't listen at first, and it cost me. I made my first batch of soil way too hot and fried my seedlings. Not saying that that's your problem, though. Hope everything goes well for ya, man.

Tnkx man, yeah it is a good advice... just keep it simple & let it do its thing... Core here always comes up with some good advice & he's one of the most i listen to hehehehe..
I hope they'll get back tho! :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey buddy, grabbing my seat for this grow. I'm thinking of running this next year. Good luck bro!!!

B/R

SumHumFun

Pullin up a seat for this one...:lurk:
your chronic grow turned out great....
my :2cents: those little seedlings need transplanted...
just MHO

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Today i gave some nutes to all the AIs & i'll be transplanting them into the growbags tomorrow... :rasta:

they should get along with the new soilless mix...

G

Hey Grunt, Damn man I didn't know you had this one goin...I guess I need to look around a little better. Aurora indica, this ought to be cool. I was wondering what you were talking about when you mentioned AI, now I get it. Good luck man, the last one did fine and this one will be better! :joint:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
uh_what said:
Hey Grunt, Damn man I didn't know you had this one goin...I guess I need to look around a little better. Aurora indica, this ought to be cool. I was wondering what you were talking about when you mentioned AI, now I get it. Good luck man, the last one did fine and this one will be better! :joint:

:rasta: Tnkx my grobro, may it be done like u said hehehehe, i hope so! i'm transplanting them in growbags right now & moving them under the 400 MH... Cos today i harvest the other 2, just about 2 chop them right now...
Tnkx for checking! :wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
22409Sep12217.JPG
22409Sep12218.JPG

Biobizz nutes for the AIs :headbange grow,bloom & topmax... i transplanted them in the growbags & i'm gonna apply their first biobizz feed 2 more days cos i just watered them. They'r in day22 & since began feeding them light nutes they look like they'r starting back again :jump: .I trimmed the yellow/burned leaves & tips b4 transplanting & streight under the MH400 set at 1m high for now...

I'm posting some pics soon, Tnkx for u all :wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hi all, alright my AIs r back again :headbange they'r at 23, i started 18/6 yesterday right when i transplant & put the under the 400MH... I'm feeding them evry 2-3 days tapwater (after leaving it for atleast 24hours) with ph around 6.5. Now next water tomorrow i'll start their first bio-grow feed applying 2ml per 1 lt.

Here i tried My first Soilless recipe:(pls correct me if i done something wrong)

POTGROND potting substrate (made in Holland),
Composition:
-50% black peat,50% white peat.
-PH value: 5-7.
-EC value: 1-2.
-Organic matter: min. 75%-99%.
-Moisture content: max. 65%.

MIX:
70% potting substrate.
10% perlite.
5% building sand.
10% Fish blood & bone meal (NPK) 5.0-5.0-6.5.
2% bone meal (sterilised) by its self (N)3.5%, (p) 17%(17.4%p) .
3% Sulphate of Iron (Fe) 20.0%.

NUTES:
BIOBIZZ products.
Bio-grow 8.0-2.0-6.0.
bio-bloom 2.0-6.0-3.5.
topmax 0.1-0.01-01.

MEDIUMS:
Growbags.

STRAIN:
Aurora Indica.

TEMPS:
78-82F.

here r some pics of them right now after transplanting them yesterday :rasta:

22409Sep14220.JPG
22409Sep14222.JPG
22409Sep14223.JPG
22409Sep14230.JPG
22409Sep14225.JPG
22409Sep14226.JPG
22409Sep14227.JPG
22409Sep14228.JPG
22409Sep14229.JPG
22409Sep14231.JPG
22409Sep14232.JPG
22409Sep14233.JPG
22409Sep14234.JPG
22409Sep14235.JPG

Tnkx evryone! :rasta:

Last edited:

namo420

SG whats going on!...nice garden im impressed............14 seedling i count? how many females do you hope to get?

Latest posts

Latest posts