What's new

Maha's Girls in Limey's Bed

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah for super tasty hybrid you can grow cookies x haze. but the effect will be heavy one. not luminous surrounding and flying mind weed.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Acid beauty week 13 flowering, a few are getting close, weight is piling on and last time with no trellis.

IMG_20210508_181938 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210508_181915 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210508_181928 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210508_181922 - Copy.jpg

Limeygreen

Veteran
Surreal 13 weeks flower, only albino buckwheat stays until next week, the rest I chopped tonight. The shortest reeks like old shcool afghani with hints of mextasy sass to her and the golf ball nugs.

IMG_20210508_180426 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210508_180440 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210508_180420 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210508_180431 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210508_181121 - Copy.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you pushed them really late? isn't it overdone? purple spear and purple medusa looks the best.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
:D yes. I am glad you respect my opinion. I deleted it as you dont want to discuss it apparently.. enjoy your surreals...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That was a good idea! Not had the Big Sur holyweed,
but I’d imagine I’d like it! Obviously love ohaze, and oaxacan.

yeah tom hill ohaze gives it cerebral power that mexicans lost in hybridizing with indicas.. I personally think that female of THoH(selected from more than 40 females), I used in this cross, has good portion of mexican genetics in it, according to cedar/cola terps(never heard anybody would find cedary THoH) and kind of effect, which is more electric and racy that most colombian or thai phenos of Ohz. oaxacan just supported this kind of effect, and adds some livery incense terps and lemon cola terps. really unusual terps came from this combination.. holy weed males made it more beefy and added new terps like grapes and sandalwood.. although I have never seen this medusa structure at any bshw, I still think it is trait from bshw genepool, just hidden. as trainwreck x holyweed cross got similar flower structure. I love the look of it :D