What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maha's Girls in Limey's Bed

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
very nice surreal Limey. it is bulking up. nice rounded flower. good resin too and it doesn't look leafy too much? but we want to see much more pics of surreal... much more :D
fetch

Limeygreen

Veteran
MAHA KALA You caught me slacking, wasn't in the mood for pictures much last week, will grab some this weekend. One has a beautiful fade on her and before you know I will be wishing I had more.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, very similar. I like those thick foxtails of surreal very nice. I am excited by 4th pic of surreal. it looks like tom hill ohaze on steroids. I hope it smokes like mexican ecstasy. who said that everything was created to be fulfilled by unlimited ecstasy? :D :D :D let smoke it and see if it is true to the TRUTH :D

Limeygreen

Veteran
That is the one that shows bananas early on nothing into sacs though. I like the structure a lot and reminds me of mextasy but with some heft and not nearly as much stretch.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is nice candidate, love that bud structure... one with nanners is pretty good, better than Mextasy it seems. that oaxacan is making it..

man Limey, you made my day. all day I look at this pic of Mango Vision. that's some wild Mekong! man! love it. flower is composed by sticks :D thank you so much. so much joy to see it. the whole day I am watching it and I dont have enough LOL

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah it is sure that the smoke will decide. but as I know parents, I would say mango vision will be more relaxing... kind of dreamy relief. no relief with acid beauty imo. I am very curious if psychedelic effect of thhc will translate into this hybrid. but even if it will have effect from silver ab male, it will be good, and 100% sativa character. cant imagine result of alchemic coniunctio of the two... I have to say that AB(blackvietnamesexblackvietna mse/liehahn) is more clear, luminous and gentle high, while acid haze is kind of hardcore psychedelic high, it is like accelerating mind on some spiral, riding the spiral with speed and this spiral is occupied with outter impulses which grow into introspective cells of mind streaming. in the end these cells crack like soap bubbles :D
giphy.gif

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
really? you smoke it already? hehehe :D I feel some negativity towards bshw from your side hehe... again. wait after smoking it... you should be happy that surreal is chunkier and it will finish quickly. if you want it more hazy, make F2s or bx and you will find it there. but surreal is what it is.

it reminds me one guy who was growing white widow and complained that it is not like og kush :D

surreal doesn't need bx.

I would cross mextasy with some pure mexican sativa. it is not possible to find these days and if yes, these descendants of legendary mexican spears have hermie issues and are weak. I still stay behind statement that this bshw, may be we should call it sage, keeps essence of mexican weed. that it was bred towards it. very well done. of course, not every plant. I think that with mextasy that mexican essence can be activated to higher level, with boost from haze. of course, it will not smoke like exceptional 16 weeker of colombian, but most phenos of surreal will smoke better than most of those colombian average phenos. I stay behind it and if it looks like "indica", it doesn't mean it smokes like that. that is legit for bshw or surreal.

I am looking forward to your smoke reports and compare it to bshw or oaxacans you have please. not to haze please. that is different league.

you know that I sent you surreal as improvement of mextasy for outdoors. which it is... you cant grow tropical plants outdoors, it gets screwed there. surreal will not get screwed by cold or humidity. and as strong hybrid it will not mind some cloudy weather. while tropical plants need sunny everyday of flowering, without it and with cold nights, it doesn't get close to its potential...

enjoy your surreal harvest.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Interesting MAHA KALA, you suggested I do the backcross but now you say doesn't need it?

I will still compare to haze and colombians of course because that's what I usually consume so it's not fair to not do that, but oaxacan gold will be much later to compare. I will be able to compare to bshw which I believe this will be superior in most phenos from the looks of things but that is my guess.

Outdoor yes, I think they will do just fine, smoke reports will dictate which ones get to go outdoors and see how they fare there, no sense planting an early one with effect I don't like but it seems as usual, longer flowering ones are the ones I usually pick.

The purple plant you like is like a 50 50 mix of bshw and mextasy, trouble is when I touch her and get the resins I want to smoke her now. It has the richness and bottom end of bshw to her but the mextasy smell or sweetness and haze just like a sweet sour and slightly savoury candy. Very intoxicating aroma and she is leaning over like the tower of pisa if not staked, baobob like trunk after every node, I will get some pictures up soon for you but it looks like a few winners for sure if they pass the smoke test then it becomes difficult to choose from there.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Interesting MAHA KALA, you suggested I do the backcross but now you say doesn't need it?

yes, make backcross and keep mextasy genetics for you like that in form of seeds. n case you would loose the cut. I didn't suggest because I would think surreal needs it. I think mextasy needs it, it is good idea. it is easier than to take mextasy to F3s. but if you get idea you want to make F3s of mextasy. for sure let me know and I will deliver genetic material :D

The purple plant you like is like a 50 50 mix of bshw and mextasy, trouble is when I touch her and get the resins I want to smoke her now. It has the richness and bottom end of bshw to her but the mextasy smell or sweetness and haze just like a sweet sour and slightly savoury candy. Very intoxicating aroma and she is leaning over like the tower of pisa if not staked, baobob like trunk after every node, I will get some pictures up soon for you but it looks like a few winners for sure if they pass the smoke test then it becomes difficult to choose from there

enjoy. yes, savory.. intoxicating! well done!

if I assume that bshw is low odor weed, mextasy did very good job in giving rich terps to the cross. chunky and intoxicating. and still sativa effect :D

giphy.gif

Limeygreen

Veteran
Mango vision finishing week 8 flowering, found some bananas that made some seeds on the tips of a couple branches, different plants but nothing too major. Very wild plants especially close to the light.

IMG_20210418_072552 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210418_072557 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210418_072628 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210418_072606 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210418_072610 - Copy.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
great grow. you got very wild phenotypes of MangoV... very south asian. I see some golden lao phenotype and maybe that silver vietnamese pheno. you will be happy if it is that silver pheno bro

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Mango vision finishing week 8 flowering, found some bananas that made some seeds on the tips of a couple branches, different plants but nothing too major. Very wild plants especially close to the light.

both parents were firm and without any hermie issues.. I found one banana on Maos2 which was one of the wildest Maoses. Huesos Asian Beauty I didn't find anything... I know you said that when they were rooting some of them lost "growing point" - you own words. do you know it is that cut that had problem to root quickly and lost growing point??? the stress during rooting can cause it easily.

rolling some KG from our brother GT, it will be some nice hawaiian morning... so sweet smell! hope you have some nice smoking morning too.

fetch

fetch

fetch

Limeygreen

Veteran
These weren't the ones that lost the growing point, that is more the fertilizer I was using didn't have adequate calcium and just weak cells with soft growth in the humidity. The bananas only on a couple branches on a couple plants is likely because of cold since I don't heat or cool the tents.