What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Sour Leda by Karma

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I was gifted a pack of these. Looks like you are the only one growing them at the moment so i think i’ll drop them, we can compare notes

sounds good. Some of them when the second true leaves were just starting there was some nice purples in there as well as some trics.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
i took these earlier, to show the purple and trics, just didn't have time to post till now.

Almost time for some big updates ;)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Picked couple little things up yesterday and today. Got more than this, but the rest is for other plants and other rooms/cabs. This all for the seedlings here, and the plant pic was form yesterday sometime, ill have new plant pics tomorrow after work, hopefully with the fan hooked up and blowing on these Leda Sour seedlings.

The new cab for this grow should setup within the next week or two, they be hanging out in the t5 cab for now, but when they move they will be under some different lights, but more on all that soon.

nickman

Veteran
Dam, that Organic based Compost Tea has just about everything in it ...!!!...

That’s really cool with that seedling that has the purple color and all that glitter...!!!...

G

That’s really cool with that seedling that has the purple color and all that glitter...!!!...

I’d like to find a quart to try on my organic soil grow. In conjunction with my Neptune’s Harvest fish fert I feed.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
:lurk:

Looking good MGT.
Any1 tried or know anything about Karma's Leda Mom. Wondering her smell and taste.
not to sure, was meaning to dig threw some posts and pm's because I remember seeing it mentioned somewhere but I can't recall
should start moving along now :)

Yeah, that's a good sign so far :)
I'm lacking compost right now, so figured it wouldn't hurt. I have not used it before personally, I normally add Ancient Forest but I am out and so is the local store. Just gave them that in their watering today as their first non straight water. There is ewc in the soil mix tho.
I’d like to find a quart to try on my organic soil grow. In conjunction with my Neptune’s Harvest fish fert I feed.
Nice, let me me know how it works out for ya.

Well, here is couple shots from earlier, more to come soon...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
with a lil help from the dog, these plants will be kicking into overdrive once they get some tea. Bubble out some chlorine for day and start up some tea consisting of ewc, kelp, molasses, fossil fuel, hygrozyme, compost, and some mammoth p(maybe a couple other things). couple feedings like that and then guano tea time and these things will really really kick into over drive. :) It has begun...

also, they are still only under 2 4ft t5 bulbs, that happen to be hortilux full spectrum with uv. I will be putting in 4 more normal veg bulbs in tonight, and very very soon the cabs will be ready with 600hps and xb300 from hgl for these plants to move into.

Lots of things happening over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned, also a side note, with only 2 t5 bulbs in, theres not much of a temp increase lmao...dont really need the other 4 bulbs just yet, but it will help warm it up in there so they go in tonight haha. More soon...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
..well, the cotyledon's started yellowing yesterday, so I got the water bubbling yesterday afternoon, and just got some tea brewing.
So far they only have got water, except the last time they had a small bit of compost tea. Now, they getting a lot more. Once they move into 1 gal pots, they will also get bat and seabird guanos, as well as kelp...

..thats it till next update, more coming soon..

G

I got a quart of the compost tea concentrate on the way. Looks like good stuff. I already have a bottle of the worm power liquid castings I use a couple times a grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts