What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Sour Leda by Karma

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
picture.php

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
New sour X grow, take a chair for this one !

thanks, should be a good show, about rdy for transplant again. only been like a week in the 1gals, but couple of the males were rootbound already. couple days and will the girls into 3's for a bit, then to 5's for flower.

3 female, 5 males (out of the 8 I started) wishing I would of been able to start more, but have to keep plant numbers in check.

So, plants in a 2x4 tent which turns out its a bit bigger than it says, more like 2 1/2 feet deep. so each plant cant take up roughly 14" x 30" footprint to fill out the tent. Debating doing some more topping and bush these out a bit more, want to maximize the same space best I can. Still looking for the time to upload tea pics and write up about it, so here is one of the 3 females fan leaves by my hand for some scale. They have been in 1 gal pots for about a week.

picture.php

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
its all coming soon sry, messed up my ankle so small delay. I hope to have it all up tomorrow night.

its straight out of the organic for beginners thread though, except we now add a handful of extra things in now, which I will post with pics tomorrow.

G

Wrap the ankle and give it a couple days eh ? Good excuse to relax for a day or so and kick back. We all need days like that.

G

thanks, should be a good show, about rdy for transplant again. only been like a week in the 1gals, but couple of the males were rootbound already. couple days and will the girls into 3's for a bit, then to 5's for flower.

3 female, 5 males (out of the 8 I started) wishing I would of been able to start more, but have to keep plant numbers in check.

So, plants in a 2x4 tent which turns out its a bit bigger than it says, more like 2 1/2 feet deep. so each plant cant take up roughly 14" x 30" footprint to fill out the tent. Debating doing some more topping and bush these out a bit more, want to maximize the same space best I can. Still looking for the time to upload tea pics and write up about it, so here is one of the 3 females fan leaves by my hand for some scale. They have been in 1 gal pots for about a week.

View Image
Leaves that size from a pot that small are crazy.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Wrap the ankle and give it a couple days eh ? Good excuse to relax for a day or so and kick back. We all need days like that.

ehh, I'm open/close all week, no rest for me. not had day off in couple months lol

Leaves that size from a pot that small are crazy.

ehh, they not to shabby, not like they crazy huge or anything lol. They about to get cut back as I'm bushing them out, so they large leaves prolly go away but we will grow some back :)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
So busy lately, pics of tea stuffs still coming, barley had time to get transplants done. So the 3 females are now in 3 gal pots, and we still have 1 of the males we kept...this is him, to tide you over until I have some time to explain the tea stuffs.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Nice branching on the male

Yeah, this male stood out that's for sure. Was also the one to show the most purple and the most trics on its first set of leaves when they were small. Prolly won't do anything with it. All the plants were topped, but they had decent branching before my manipulation lol.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Just got done with turkey day, here's a pic of one of one of the Leda sour females. They were topped once. Need to take some clones, even up the canopy, transplant, and flip, prolly withing the week, two weeks tops. ..

picture.php

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
80 hour work weeks, sorry for pack of pics. Things looking well, here a pic from like a week ago when I upgraded fans..transplant tomorrow night and flip within a couple days to a week. I hear may be 3 or 3 n half week stretch so can't really let them get much larger...current pics in next few days after transplant.

picture.php

Zomboy

Veteran
Hard finding time to do anything besides sleep when working 80 hour weeks lol

You flowering them under LEDs?

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
yupp, gonna test it out. then will pick the best of the 3 girls and do side x side run in equal tents, one under this hgl 300 and one under a nanolux og 600 with a hotilux bulb

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, well lets dive in...

Plants are getting transplanted tomorrow night, so let make some tea.

Only need about 5 gallons give or take, so don't need use the barrel for this round, so to make it simple we will use a 5 gal bucket, so its a smaller batch but east scale. In fact, it really easy and this first part is from the organics for beginners thread, but once the tea is done we add a few more things, so there will be a second part tomorrow night with all of that...

So, even though I didn't you really should wear a mask and gloves when you mix up tea using guano things..

We use these compost bags to brew in, so much easier than the old days lol. Also picked up a heater...I have never heated my teas before, so kind of excited to see how it helps. I have it set for 75 degrees so far.