What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Sour Leda by Karma

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, so to start off, lets get our tea bag in the bucket...

First, lets add our Kelp, as it likes float...5tsp...

Next, lets add our High N Bat Guano...1/3 cup...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Next, we shall add Peruvian Seabird Guano...1/3 cup...

Now we can add some Earthworm Castings...1/3 cup...

The next step is optional...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Almost done, now its time for some Ancient Forest...1/3cup(can use a lot more)...

And lastly, we have Unsulfered Blackstrap Molasses...5tsp...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, now lets add the air stone, and the heater and try out 75 degrees F for now...

I have to work tomorrow, and don't want bubbles to overflow, so lets only had 2.5 gallons of water now, and the other 2.5 gallons tomorrow night...and lets get it turned on...

...well thats its for now, tomorrow night it will be ready, we will add a handful of other things, and get to transplanting...and will have a part 2 of this with the other items and the finished tea...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, 24 hours later, its time to mix up some pro mix hp, some ewc, some perlite, and why not lets add some high N bat guano...

Now that we have that mixed up, lets finish off this tea...

First we add some Hygrozyme...

Next we add some Nitrozime...

Next up is some Fossil Fuel...

And finally is some Mammoth P...

There a couple other things I will do now and then, but that is most of the list there...

...soo, they are now in 7 gal's, going to think a night or two on how I want to move forward with these, training wise, more on that soon...

G

Do you use that much N in flower from the guano's for tea as well ?? I dont have an opinion due to lack of experience with it but isnt there the thought that says reduce N in flower ??

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Do you use that much N in flower from the guano's for tea as well ?? I dont have an opinion due to lack of experience with it but isnt there the thought that says reduce N in flower ??

In flower I switch from high n bat to high p bat. Also, the bat/seabird/ewc get doubled in flower. Also I stick with the veg tea for first 2 or 3 weeks into flower.

G

I have done ATC's but didnt stick with it and didnt document the results. Doing simple ACT teas with just EWC, Guano, Kelp and molasses has made me realize getting lazy in a good soil can be so much better with the ACT. A good soil still makes good flowers but a easy ACT makes such a big diff. Tom I dont add all of your mix but you inspired me to get the small air pump and stones out and I even grabbed some high P to finish this round and some high N guano to for next round. Good can always be better. There is no reason the small personal growers cant produce the top shelf the genetics will allow. If I dont its on me.

And its showing on my end.:plant grow:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I will be doing more regulat updates soon as these get a lil haircut, been working a lot of hours, but will make it a point to post more now that I have some more time. I hope to flip to flower in the next week to or so, two tops.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
So plants are very huge, clones going in cloner tonight. Lot been going on but the plants are great and way larger than I need them to be, so getting haircut and going in cloner tonight. I will either be trying to train them better to fit this space, or have to just grow out the clones. Will see over the next few days. We got some clones going into the greenhouse so be nice to see some outdoors, these things are monsters. I will share some pics soon on this ones. not much of an update, but plants still in veg mode this whole time. So they very very very big now.

Zomboy

Veteran
So plants are very huge, clones going in cloner tonight. Lot been going on but the plants are great and way larger than I need them to be, so getting haircut and going in cloner tonight. I will either be trying to train them better to fit this space, or have to just grow out the clones. Will see over the next few days. We got some clones going into the greenhouse so be nice to see some outdoors, these things are monsters. I will share some pics soon on this ones. not much of an update, but plants still in veg mode this whole time. So they very very very big now.

Good to see you back and that the plants are doing well. I found some nice ladies in mine..

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, we got clones from each of the 3 Leda Sours, and they are in the cloner. Some of these will be going into the sog tent for flower in about 3 weeks. Some will be for moms. The structure is really nice on these, they want to be huge. Im hoping for there to be room in my buddys green house, would be nice to see one outdoors.

I will update a bit over next couple weeks, but until these come out the cloner there won't really be anything new. The plants the clones came from are just to big to flower in this tent, I'm trying to move them elsewhere, but in the meantime we have the clones getting ready for some SOG action. I have my eye on Leda Sour #2.

Today is day 2 in the cloner.

Latest posts

Latest posts