BI's Sealed Playroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BI's Sealed Playroom

It's been a LONG time coming........but I finally got new rooms!

Tents have been retired, they served me well Now I'm working with a 14'x13' flower room and a 8'x13' veg/trim room. Everything is insulated, 36K BTU mini-split in flower.

Waiting on Gavitas, so using 2K worth of mixed HPS/MH right now. Just moved everything over. Giving a week or so to adjust, veg/transplant, then flip to flower. Will be using a mix of 5, 7, and some 2 gal smart pots in flower. Veg will be lit using a bunch of T-5's.

Full time flower will be in beds. Using an organic mix, handwater for now. Will be using Blumats shortly.

Flower

Veg - packed w/supplies

BI's Sealed Playroom
    Brother's Perpetual Tents

*Anything said or shown is a result of brother's wild, overly active imagination and can easily be found anywhere on the internet.

Moms and clones. Everything is relaxing from the recent move......most moms got pushed around a little bit due to their size.

Current strain selection:
    GG#4, L-Dawg, TK, GSC, P1, Legend OGK, WhiteFire, Lime Kush, Qleaner, ECSD, and Lazy Lightning,

BI's Sealed Playroom

*Anything said or shown is a result of brother's wild, overly active imagination and can easily be found anywhere on the internet.

Comment

Always worth waiting for your show Brother!

Subbed

Comment

Cool man. good luck with everything
        Collecting seeds for genetic preservation & study!
        [searching for the untimate frosty northern indica]

- "I love good weed and I love good music, playing raggae songs on my beat up acoustic"

Comment

Yeah man, I've been waiting for this. Glad I got a front row seat
          sigpic

Pictures of the Pot I Grow

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

The LEDs That Are Changing the Game
          You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Taggin' up for an epic thread in the making. Really like the looks of the set-up.

You should have used more spray insulation, lol . That's one thing a lot of people forget to take into consideration. A little insulation goes a long ways. Night and day difference it makes with helping with climate control.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
            He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
            you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

Originally posted by bench warmer View Post
              Always worth waiting for your show Brother!

Subbed
              Thanks Bench! I may FINALLY be able to show you pics in person this year! Trying to make that trip

Originally posted by expealadocious View Post
              Cool man. good luck with
              everything
              Thanks!

Originally posted by Lapides View Post
              Yeah man, I've been waiting for this. Glad I got a front row seat
              It's finally paying off.......long ass time & lot of $$, but paying off...... Glad you got a good seat buddy!

Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
              Taggin' up for an epic thread in the making. Really like the looks of the set-up.

You should have used more spray insulation, lol . That's one thing a lot of people forget to take into consideration. A little insulation goes a long ways. Night and day difference it makes with helping with climate control.
              Thanks DTOG!

I used a bit of insulation................2" walls, 3" ceilings......yeah, buddy!

That being said, the difference is HUGE!

I currently have 1-1K HPS, 1-600W HPS, 1-400W MH burning, 2K total watts........temps are a high of 72-75 without the AC even on, just using the blower fan to circulate air. Cooling 6K of Gavitas shouldn't be a problem at all.

Another interesting point......the room itself has a baseline of about 900ppm Co2. I've barely had the tank turn on. With the addition of the beds & microbial life, I may not really need the Co2. I'm aiming for a max of about 1000-1100ppm Co2. Glad I didn't pick up the Co2 burner yet.

BI's Sealed Playroom

Comment

Very nice. Best luck
                PTFARMER 420 STARKILLER, BLUE DREAM, TANGIE, DOUBLE TANGIE BANANA !!!

Comment

sweeeeeeeeet!

. c a n n a b i s . s a v e d . m y . l i f e .

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3

Comment

Rub a tub sub.

Everything looks great, except for that dangerously horizontal bulb

Comment

Originally posted by brotherindica View Post
                      Another interesting point......the room itself has a baseline of about 900ppm Co2. I've barely had the tank turn on. With the addition of the beds & microbial life, I may not really need the Co2. I'm aiming for a max of about 1000-1100ppm Co2. Glad I didn't pick up the Co2 burner yet.
                      Funny you say that. I JUST posted this 2 days ago in my own thread - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7235411&postcou nt=429.

And I dont think my rooms are sealed to the level that yours are. I really don't think you'll need any supplementation at all.

I've been running the same beds with the same dirt for over 2 years now and more and more wonderful things keep opening up from them.
                      sigpic

Pictures of the Pot I Grow

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

The LEDs That Are Changing the Game
                      You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Looks like going to be a good show love the stack of promix. Tagged and along for the ride!!!

Comment

What's your mix consist of?
                          I am using straight promix with added perlite. Prob about 30+ %
                          Have you ever done a comparison between straight PM and soil mix ?

Comment

that insulation, jesus christ
                            watching grass grow

Comment

Damn dude, you got some mixing to do.
                              Hope you bought a cement mixer to help you out.

Tell us more about the beds, diy build ? Geo planters? Sizes?
                              I'm sure you got your plan laid out, but it's good to put some drainage rock at the bottom of your beds, soma style.
                              Rocks, fabric or weed block type shit, then mix.
                              At least IMO.

I'm sure you'll indulge us more later, lord knows you look busy!
                              What strain blows Frank's mind???
                              Originally posted by George Carlin
                              “Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
                              every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
                              And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
                              where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
                              But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
                              He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
                              the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
                              R.I.P. Buckeye

Comment

Working...
                              X